Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luckyest/Best Shot

Luckyest/Best Shot

whats youre luckyest or best shot? ill start
    At our feil we have 6' by 6' boards standing up and this guy has about 2 inches of his foor shoing from a hole at the bottom of the board. i was about 80 feet away I shot 1 shot it hit just before the board bounced and hit the guys foot and broke. it was amazing.
    Pardon my grammical and spelling errors i'm low on time and high on work.
    Originally posted by AGD
    "I love AZ, I want to move there some day. We will see maybe someday I can do a tour."
    AGD

I am holding you to your word!!

Spray Painter Guest
    the luckyest shot i've ever seen was when 2 of my friends were playing 1vs1. 1 of my friends was using a commando with the stock barrel. he shot over the top of the bunker that my other friend was behind and the ball curved down into the bunker and hit him on the top of the head.

How about the luckiest shot that did NOT break?

One of the games last weekend had a great shot that hit me just above my pack belt. It hurt pretty good so I thought it must have broke. I looked down and saw that there was no paint! So I kept playing!!!

After the game I took off my gear and my son pointed out that I had something stuck to my sweatshirt. It was the paintball! It looked melted ONTO me. LOL But it was not broken. I carefully pulled it off (still without breaking) and tossed it into the bushes.

Talk about your lucky shots and CRAPPY Paint!

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

well today I ran outa paint halfway through a game and I had great position and some newb was like wow your outa paint we are gonna need you, and he hands me five balls and I am like thanx(I had just shot like 400 in the last 10 minutes of play), well taking what I was given, I took my shots on my angles and hit 2 guys w/ 5 paintballs, it was great

Richmond

Forest Green Unmilled Viking #475
    (black razor blade and black sticky3s)
    black 14in Powerlyte Scepter Kit
    Black Halo B
    88/45 Centerflag Hyperflow Stub

Ok, at one of my team's practices I took a hit in the mouth of my flex 7, and it REALLY hurt (i have one of the flex 7 IZE masks with the really floppy bottom), so I left assuming it broke. It actually got stuck in one of the mask's vents, and I had a fat lip for like 3 days
    OSK

Powered by:
    Severe Paintball
    Hypersport Works
    PMI/EVIL Paintball
    Redz Comfort Gear
    KAPP Performance Products
    J&J Paintball

I have a better one than all of you....I think....and actually I have several really good ones but heres my best:

Ok, right off the break, one kid goes to the bunker at the base, about 150 feet from me. I take 3 shots, and one breaks right on the kids face. I didnt even see it hit him myself, I had to ask him who shot him, lol.

Then I had another one, you tell me which is better. Ok on this one, I had moved up a bunker, and had a good shot slightly down on a kid. I waited and waited, the kid pops up, and I take one shot, and it smacks him right in the face.

I have a couple others that are all equivalent to these, but this supposed to be you "best" shot, so ill leave it at that.
    MM19223 -=Minimag=-
    [Level-10]&[ULT]
    -Self Polished Body
    -Intelliframe nickel
    -Lapco SS 12 inch
    -KAPP Chrome gas thru-grip
    -32* Flame Drop Chrome
    -Black Macro
    -47ci 3000psi Crossfire tank
    My minimag-link working

email: dr975@yahoo.com
    aim SN: drx975

Walking onto the feild, wait till my friend is about 10 feet away yell his name, and shoot him as he turns around Ok so it might not seem to luckey of a shot.. but the ball didn't break

not my shot but my friends..

at d-day we werre all on a hill and we looked down adn a line of 3 allies came out. MY friend chris reams and his shutter and 21" barrel were watching them. Just for fun he shot ONE ball into the air at them. Keep in mind they were VERY far away. he had to aim VERY high up to hit them. about 10 - 15 seconds later we saw the guy at the end of the line jump, turn around and go back to the dead zone.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

playin the field of bedlam at cpx, in the old days when i had my tippmann with flatline, i was shootin at this guy who kept popping out behind the net, and SOMEHOW when he was completly behind the net on of the balls curved and hit him dead in the gogs, we're talking like a 90 degree turn... craziness.

And then there was that time i shot 5 players out on the break at a 10 man tournament... but thats another story

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    with my old spyder-compact, I remember this guy sitting in a pallete-bunker maybe 30-40 feet away.

Anyway, his elbow, maybe 2-3 square inches was sticking out, so I took aim, and a single shot, and took him out

he didn't even KNOW that his elbow was sticking out

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Spray Painter Guest
    LOL- shartly that happened to me too. we were playing in the rain and i was wearing a raincoat and got shot. after i walked off the field i looked down and there was a paintball in my pocket that wasn't broken.

Not a best shot story, but a multitude of shots... Shatnerball. Last 30 minutes. Trekkies storming over the hill. Over and over again. Then some more. Needless to say, it was an absolute massacre. Funniest thing I've seen in a looong time. I had to shoot between laughs.

Originally posted by Spray Painter
    LOL- shartly that happened to me too. we were playing in the rain and i was wearing a raincoat and got shot. after i walked off the field i looked down and there was a paintball in my pocket that wasn't broken.
    Note that I did not say the ball was in a pocket.. it was stuck to me. You know, like when you get gum stuck to you and you have to pull it off really slow so it will all come off… same thing. The part of the ball that was stuck to me was all soft and gooey .. thinned out and such.. really weird. And what was more funny was that they were using crappy brown shelled paint, so it looked like a giant wart or mole. LOL

playin supair one time, i was on the right tape, and a dude on the other team was on the right tape like 20 feet in front of me, so im unloading my hopper on his bunker to give my friend cover and all of the sudden, a dude thats playin middy starts screaming "STOP shooting, im out .. im out im out".. nobody was actually shooting at him, my balls were bouncing off the sup air bunkers and hitting him

they say when you snap shoot to start shooting be4 you leave the bunker. well... dont do it on sup air fields, take it from me. i started shooting before i left, they bounced off the bunker and i gogged myself 3 times.

FreshmanBob Guest
    One time when I was playing pump, i led a guy running into a bunker at about 60 feet with 1 shot prefectly. right in the leg! It was sweet

Also yerterday i snap shootin a guy an popped him in the barrel!

I was just wondering, out of the billions of paintball that we have all shot........if anyone has EVER seen 2 paintballs collide and explode mid-air? That would have to be the best shot ever even though nobody was eliminated, becuase it would look so damn cool.

ive seen it a few times...
    even cooler, i once saw two collide, and then another one immediately go through the cloud from the first two. i think it cracked, because it left a thin cloud of paint behind it about 10 feet long.

anyway, once, my friends were playing, when one of them accidentaly bounced a ball of a thin sapling and gogged the other.
    'twas a beautiful shot (not to mention hilarious).
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

I've seen balls hit in mid-air too. They were from me and the other anchor trying to long-ball each other out.

Super Moderator at Pbreview.com

Spray Painter Guest
    i know i didn't fall in your pocket but we both walked off the field with the paintball on us and didn't know it
    it must have BE paint b/c that stuff is gross

Originally posted by drx975
    I was just wondering, out of the billions of paintball that we have all shot........if anyone has EVER seen 2 paintballs collide and explode mid-air? That would have to be the best shot ever even though nobody was eliminated, becuase it would look so damn cool.
    today I actually shot a ball coming towards me

if I missed I woulda had some messy goggles hehe

well i was on the spools field with my old nelspot 007 and it was me somewhere in teh back and someone moved to the big spool in front of me ....way in front of me so i run up to shoot and bunker teh fool and mad balls come out the hole so i drop dow like 30-40 feet away, im watching through the hole in my spool and i see a pod hit the ground(mmmmm reloading?) so i pop up fire and pow! he walks off the field it seems that i shot through both holes in his spool and hit him dead in the goggles man that was a sweet shot

I've seen balls collide in mid-air quite a few times(oddly enough they've all been this summer).

Luckiest shot. Off the break I was running to back right stand up and I had a mirror. I was maybe a step quicker than he was. I hit my bunker and took a one handed shot(just one ball) down the tape and nailed the guy in the arm as he was trying to stop in his bunker.

Sneakiest shot. Sup Air field with a huge sideways V set around the 50(stand up beercans connected by lay downs. They had a guy in there and he had the angle on me and was posted so snapping was tough. So I start shooting one of the stand ups and bounce the balls into him. That took him off post just long enough for me to pop out and hopper shot him.
    Team Mission Impossible(M.I.P.)

One guy was posted on me while I was snap shooting on him. I popped out and I felt him nail me on my gun...checked my gun and nothing was there. The ref thought I was out as well and checked me, but nothing. So I keep playing and after a few shots I notice my balls are curving all over the place--turns out the guy's ball actually broke in my barrel =)

Another time, I had already been eliminated and was pointing and telling the ref to run a paint check on someone under fire. I was unfortunately in the guy's line of fire, and next thing I know, a paintball flies in my direction, and breaks right on the finger pointing at him.

The best shot I ever had was on myself. Was playing 5 man on sup air. It was off the break and I ran down the right side with one of thier guys doing a mirror move. We both came out of the Beer cans at the same time. We made eye contact (I know because my gun was in firing position and his wasn't so his eyes were huge)and I unloaded trying to get him before he was able to hit the snake. Needless to say he was really quick and did a pete rose into the snake. I followed shooting about 10 a second and had to duck into a taco to get from being shot. I reloaded and saw him break on the ground to get to the end of the snake to get an angle on me. I tucked in tight into the taco and aimed for the end of the snake to catch his gun when he came out. Instead of moving forward he doubled back. I saw the top of his head going the other way. I peeked out and took out their right rear man. I saw two of their left players heading to the box so I knew we were about to win. The guy in the snake was the last threat to deal with. I figure I'm going to bum rush him and take him out over the snake while he was laying down. I go to make the move and lay down a huge amount of paint as I run. As I get closer to the snake I get gogged. A little ticked off I look over to see that the last back guy was all ready heading to the box. The guy at the snake sees me almost on top of him and calls himself out. He stands up complianing that he didn't get a shot off the entire game due to his bolt sticking on his gun. After getting off the field I realized I had shot myself 4 times from the paint bouncing off the snake.
    I'm glad we still won.

right between the eyes...

i was playing and i was staked out with my partner, but my other 2 partners (4 on 4 in a forest) were off in the woods being morons (they werent good, my friend and i, the better 2 decided to stick together). all of a sudden we hear shots, and we run as fast as we can. when we get there, we find out the has a shootout in the MIDDLE OF THE STREET, and my 2 teammates had taken out the other 2 kids, but not before one of my teammates took a PICTURE PERFECT SHOT right inbetween the eyes. im not saying nice shot, but he got hit right, not a millimeter off, inbetween the eyes! the paint splattered almost symetrically, i wish i had a camera..
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

alright i got a couple.

the first game i ever plaed with my ricochet. well my warp batteries were dead so i took it off and used the rico as is. i was at a bunker with another guy and he was sitting in the middle of the bunker about 3 feet back when a ball bounces off my rico and gogs him. the ball took a 30* turn

yesterday when i was playing... we were playing in a pine tree orchard. well it was after the fisrt game and my best friend and his cousin were taking. his cousin picked up my friends black dragon (the barrel plug not in) and says "this thing is sweet, how do you work it." my friend grabs the dragon from him and says "oops, forgott to set the saftey." so he pushed the button on the back of the trigger frame and the gun mis fires and nails his cuz right in his hevenly paintballs

a LONG time ago one a field. i dont remember much about this game except for this one moment. guy on the other team was reloading and he drops the tube. i see it roll out from the bunker, then a hand, his head and his open hopper as he leans further out to reach for it. i take 2 or 3 shots and i see his hopper snap shut and him snap back into the bunker. i hear him laughing as he calls himself out. he walked right over to my bunker and told me what happened

same day, same guy, different gun. for the first 2 or 3 min of the game i cant see or hear anyone so i pull my head out of the top of the bunker to see if i can see anyone. i see a puff of co2 about 150 feet away and then 2 seconds later lime green covering my whole mask

You know those war movies where they take the big gatling gun, and fire it at some guy, you see the bullet streak in the dirt? Well, it was sort of like that, except I could see the balls in mid air. This kid was runnin, and I just started shooing, I followed the balls with my eeyes and thwak! It was so cool!

I was using my trusty pump.

A guy opposite me was holding me in an enclosed bunker with a semi and he was unloading on me. The bunker only had a doorway on the right side. The door opening was narrow enough that I couldn't pop out and shoot properly due to the overall length of my pumpgun setup. My only way to shoot was over the top of my bunker.

My opponent was shooting from a 2" x 2" hole in his bunker. He was about 30 ft away.

I was counting shots rapidly in my head knowing that he would have to reload near the 170 mark. As soon as the lull came I popped up and took a single shot and quickly dropped back down to avoid being nailed by him or anyone else. My shot made it way into the hole and onto the center of his goggles as he was loading while still looking past the barel of his gun out the hole.

In all, he unloaded about 500 shots on me. I took all of one shot on him. He was out. I was still in. He couldn't believe it. We laughed about it later.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Ohh, ohh , ooh. Got another good one. This was back in 1993. I had just bought my automag, which was the first one in my area.

We were playing between two old buildings with a wide area between them. The object was to assault the other teams building and get the flag (standard capture the flag). There were tire bunkers in the middle as well.

At the sound of the horn to start the game I run to a window hole near one of our front doors. I see about 10 guys running in a column towards our building yelling charge. I start unloading the mag and listening to the yelps as they all turned back starting at the front guys. None of the 10 guys made it.

After the game we were talking and laughing about it. Apparently the guys figured they'd lose a few guys in the charge but that most of them would make it. "We didn't realize a mag could shoot so fast. I don't think we'll try that again." was the response.

It was good for a laugh. We still laugh about it to this day when we all get together and the discussion gets around to paintball.

Luck? I don't have luck, I got 1337 skillz!! Erm..Ok maybe it's alot of luck.

Luck? It was a 1 on 4 or 5...(I actually did have another kid left on my side, but he was a bunker hugger, so didn't really count). I run up to the 4 way..my domain. I love this thing. If you play vs me on this court, that is where I will be. Snap shoot out and everytime I get them out. 5 shots 5 kills. Mwhaha.