Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luckyest/Best Shot

Mine- I bought a AWM, and was running across the bridge in Aztec, and saw something move. I just waved my mouse and randomly shot, and got a headshot from like a foot away. Totally random.
    Wait- paintball? Oh, well, I suck.
    I did have one cool shot, but it sucked.
    "And I think your opinion that my opinion is wrong, is wrong."
    -Unknown, Gamespy Forums

Me and a couple of friends were playing 2 on 2 this weekend, I was using my E-Mag and my teammate was using his Minimag. The field we were playing on had wooden pallets and planks for bunkers. One of my friends from the other team advance to a bunker on or about their 30 and he put himself in a bad spot without knowing it. There was a four inch hole on the bunker and he left himself wide open to shots from there. My teammate just let a few shots rip and got him out. My teammate was on our 20. That was pretty far and managed to nail it dead on. Talk about sweet shooting.

Where the s**t hits the fan...(SF Bay Area)

The luckiest shot that came my way...

I saw a few guys from the other team off in the near distance. I turned around to motion to my buddy about the location of these guys coming towards us. I stretched out my arm to point to their location. As soon as my finger pointed them out, there was a sudden mist of color. It turns out that one of them shot at me and the ball broke on the tip of the finger that was pointing at them.

My first day with my mag

The first game, 2-2, I'm moving up on the hill where my opponents are and my teammate is following me like a shadow. I take a step out from my tree to the next, about 1 foot of open area, and get nailed in the arm, by a PT Professional. His first kill with the marker. The worst part is that he wasn't even shooting at me, but at my shodow.

The next game I run up to the opposite hill and take position in the rocks. As the guy with the PT is coming down the valley on the other side he stops behind a pinion pine that leaves a perfect four inch hole open through about three feet of tree. I take one shot and watch the ball land perfectly on his Zyphiod Process, dead center chest, and burst. Scared the bejesus out of the lizard that had decided my barrel was the perfect shade maker.

Ok, two stories.

One.

Many years ago I was playing in a town field at Wolf's Lair, which would later be called Adventurer's World, and is today called EMR.

Anyway, I am shooting at a guy about 40 feet away hiding behind a fence. Running out of air I angle my shots higher and higher until I am using artillery trajectory to get the balls across the field. With one shot left and nary enough air I fire one in the air. The opponent in the adjoining house calls himself out with a splat on the top of his head.

Two

Playing at Paintball Arena in New York (the same place where the upcoming NY AO day will be) I am cover a guy behind a barrier about 30 feet away. He is in an awful position as there is no place to safely and at the range I have I can put balls whereever I want.

I shoot sparingly, trying to sucker him into sticking his head out so I can splat it. Evantually he starts testing the waters, sticking out an arm , or a leg. I shoot at them to no avail, so I wait a little longer. Seeing the hint of movement, I take a shot just as he brings his hand out. Needless to say, one shot-one elim.

Ogre
    Seeg images? Vee don' need no steenkin' seeg images?!?

after not playing for like 4-5 months, my second insertion into the field, i see this guy laying paint across the swamp from me, so i pop out and do a quick double tap, both shots hitting him in the same place on the chest from 70 feet away..i heard the "umph" all the way across...of course, he wiped them, so i didn't stop with 2 the next time..

Lucky Shots, Two very old stories:

During the following we were all using Splatmasters (told you they were old stories )

1- Running through the woods I come face to face with my brother. Standing 20 to 30 feet apart, he gets off the first shot and misses. I shoot back but my barrel is filled with paint and the paintball leaves the barrel slowly (yet miraculously still whole) and travels towards my brother in a large spiral. At the top of the spiral, the paintball hits a branch and then continues to softly land on my brothers shoulder. The sliced open ball leaked out and my brother was eliminated.

2- Slowly lurking in the woods I catch a glimpse of someone running at high speed through the woods. (I know this is an opponent because one of the opposing team members had spent the entire day running around as fast as he could only slowing to fire.) I react instinctively and just fire one shot to 6 o'clock (no such thing as a burst with a Splatmaster ). The running figure lets out a horrible scream and drops into the undergrowth. I had hit him right behind the ear, it was not pretty to look at. Not, funny, but certainly lucky.

My brother wins the luckiest shot that was NOT fired award. Crawling thorough 4 ft grass with a teammate, we hear something approaching so we stop. Inches away from me, my brother crawls past us perpendicularly. I crawl after him.
    After a couple of feet he stops, I cock my Splatmaster and raise it up with the tip of the barrel about 6 inches from his rear end. Seeing what I'm doing, my teammate pokes me in the side and gives me a nasty look (my brother was on my team that day). Not being able to contain my laughter and fire my gun, I let my brother continue on. He never realised how close I was until we told him after the game. If my friend wasn't there to back up the story he would never have believed me.

i had a pretty cool shot, my ball went down a kids barrel, broke the ball in his gun and jammed the action, i got a free bunkering out of it too.

Metal kids have more fun!!

Atleast wipers are good for something........target practice.

-=Proud 04 Shocker Owner=-

::::::Punishers Paintball::::::

Speaking of old stories

Playing in, as far as I know, the only organized field ever in Brooklyn, New York, with a Wintec Thunderbolt some 10+ years ago, I see two guys run across my line of sight and into a shadowed area. (This was indoor)

I fire two shots into the area, just to keep them on their toes.

I guess their toes were sticking out because they both got hit.

Ogre