Thread: shocker...

shocker...

what are your opinions on the latest shockers?

still a brick, just have some milling now. not a fan of em, but i like impys
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

45 views and only 1 respponse? that's terrible...hehe

shockers in general are a gun i would like to have but dont want to buy one you know?
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Originally posted by HoppysMag
    shockers in general are a gun i would like to have but dont want to buy one you know?
    Same here....except I have one.

LOL
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

I used to have a Shocker, and my only complaint (and reason for getting rid of it) was the poor efficiency. It wasn't heavy like most people who never shot one will say, and shot super sweet. It was real quiet and consistant.
    The new ones look tons better than a couple years ago, not so brick-like, although still boxy compared to other markers.

My friend has one. It shoots real nice, just not my type of marker.

My brother shoots a Shocker. The thing is SUPER quiet. I can't stress that enough! You can also rip on the trigger pretty well. However I have to agree that the efficiency is horrible. It seems like he is filling up, every other game. Additionally, his air assist always gets screwed up!

Just 2 things to keep in mind if you're looking for one.

However- did I mention it's SUPER quiet!!!

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am. It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get...

Yeah my friend used to own one of the turbos and it was real nice. That thing wasn't as heavy as it looked and could throw some serious paint. I played with it for a while but is was just too bulky for my type of play. More of a back player's gun in my opinion. Definately need a big tank for it that's for sure.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

I really enjoy how they shoot (smooth, low kick, and quiet), but it just isn't for me I guess. The efficiency and boxiness are enough to put me off. If you get an aftermarket trigger or frame, they can actually shoot/feel pretty nice too (although the limited ROF is a bit disappointing). Overall, I feel it's a good gun, just not for me.
    Converge Kills

It seems like the "boxiness" or shape of the gun is the main complaint. The way it looks actually is what turned me onto it. I think it has a very down to business, distinctive look to it. Air efficency isn't really a huge concern as long as it is consistent.

Why not just get an RTP? Or and Emag?

One day I shall own an RT Pro, oh yes it will be mine.