Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Day Long Island: THIS WEEKEND! Jon will be there

Jon will be in New York Again!!!

Hey everyone. I will be heading out to New York on the weekend of the 12th of October to visit and promote a newly opened indoor paintball field in Long Island.

I hope to see many of you AO'ers at this event as it will be huge.

This event will have special guest host Rocky Cagnoni, 3 man tournament, Xtreme tower siege, and a 1 on 1 Gladiator Game.

For more information, please visit www.newyorkpaintballarena.com or call 631-694-2707

Just in: Let's make it official. This is an Official AO Day event. We will be raffling off prizes and such at this event. Must be a registered AO member to enter the raffle.
    Current prizes on the list are level 10 kits and warp feeds.

More News: AO members get half off the entrance fee!!! Must be registered by Thursday Evening 10-11-02

Register here!!!
    Pre-registration
    Please see Riotz's post below on how you can pre-register and receive 50%
    off the event fees.
    Last edited by AGDJon; 10-03-2002 at 02:30 PM.
    FOR DEALER INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
    tech@airgun.com

"We came, We saw, We kicked its @$$!"
    Bill Murray -Ghostbusters -

"Who wanta some Wang???!!!"
    United Base Players An Online Gaming Community

LOCK UP THE KIDS, WIVES AND FARM ANIMALS NY!!!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Woo Hoo! Someone is coming to New York...finally! You know I am going to have to play that day in my Wo-Hop T-Shirt

Wang!!!

~Doggie Wang
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

The website looks good, has anyone played there? How is sliding into a bunker on a floor? ouch.

P.S. I get my Level 10 tommorrow Can't wait to get it going.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Oh man, not Jon again. Can't Tom send someone cool to hang out with. I mean really, Jon is sooooo boring

J/k. Can't wait to see you again.

Govnamac
    aka Angelboy
    aka Cockerboy
    aka "You broke my emag"

AH yeah the Master is coming out to visit his disciples Oh great one what new techniques do you have to teach. HHmmm I wonder if the great master can get Mr. Cagnoni to join the wang force
    We'll make sure to stock up in Yingling for ya

Question Dates?

Jon,
    Are you playing both days? I want to try and make it up there to play a few games with you!

Ooh ooh lookie hes bringing prizes. We can put him in a red fuzzy coat and call him santa. But I wonder who would wanna be the elves though. Problem is we gotta find people shorter then Jon to fill those positions j/k bro I can't wait to hang out again.

Originally posted by spacemanspiff
    Problem is we gotta find people shorter then Jon to fill those positions
    LOL!

However... why is it that Masters are always small?

Yoda, Mr. Miagi, Master Wang... the list grows long!

---Fred
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Oh yea baby. Come on down.

I'll be there. I've player this field and I can say that there is at least one thing that you guys will like. The fact that this field's rental are 'Mags.

Hey Maddog, you don't mean the Wo-Hop Tea House in Chinatown do you?

Ogre
    Seeg images? Vee don' need no steenkin' seeg images?!?

I've got an event on Saturday the 12th, but the 13th I'm free. You going to be playing that day as well? Any other NJers going to be there?

What event could be more important than coming out to an AO day? Especially if it'd be your first... hehe.

Event nothin, this is paintball!!!

The beginning of my Fraternity's 20'th Annual 24-Hour Softball Marathon. The undergrads play for 24 hours against 24 different teams to raise $ for a summer camp for kids w/ Cancer & Blood Disorders. The alumni play the first 3 hours (starting @ 3pm)

www.fduphisig.com

Good enough cause?

Originally posted by Thordic
    What event could be more important than coming out to an AO day? Especially if it'd be your first... hehe.

Event nothin, this is paintball!!!

I'll be there with me pirty SFL showing her off If ya show up I'll let ya shoot it I think that most of if not all Blackcell will be there. I'm sure that we will be dragging a bunch of AOers to hanging out after words with Jon somewhere. Maybe we can get Jon to convince Rocky to hang for alittle too. So even if ya just wanna come down and chill feel free. Don't forget Santas got prizes

I'm there! I doubt I'll play more than an hour or so at the Marathon. Gettin old...

And thanks for the offer on the SFL. But I'll be testing out my new Emag that weekend.

Originally posted by spacemanspiff
    I'll be there with me pirty SFL showing her off If ya show up I'll let ya shoot it I think that most of if not all Blackcell will be there. I'm sure that we will be dragging a bunch of AOers to hanging out after words with Jon somewhere. Maybe we can get Jon to convince Rocky to hang for alittle too. So even if ya just wanna come down and chill feel free. Don't forget Santas got prizes

Is this something we should pre-register for or just show up?

Finally coming to long island, YA! i think i am gonna show up for this one, Should we just show up?

Where do we sign up for the 3v3 tounry?

I think I am going looks like I am going to need a third man though for the 3 man.

*Yeah I need a 3 man possibly even a 2nd any takers? Jon you wanna play?*
    Last edited by 845; 10-02-2002 at 07:49 PM.

is it a 2 day event? if i was just to show up for one day which one weould be the better choice? Is there any particular hotel eveyone is gonna stay at? GRRRR Jon im tryin to save $$ for cup, you keep springin this crud on me and im never gonna get the $$ for an extream!! oh well credit buys anything. Please someone answer thes questions pretty quick, cause one week isnt much planning time

Edit: if someone wants to play do 3 man im free...so far im planning on the one on one and the castle seige. lmk
    Last edited by hardr0ck68; 10-03-2002 at 08:17 AM.
    Tom was the last of a now extinct breed, a breed of players who build a community, a breed of owners who gave to the sport never taking more than what they deserved. I hope to see you at the feild again some day....

Riotz Guest
    Myself and the team shall be there. We will be going there on Saturday. That's the day we will have the AO Day and raffle off the prizes. (Jon is bringing some goodies from AGD again!)

Maybe we will also have a donut orgy for AO'ers? Can't have a BBQ because it's indoors. We shall see.

Hope to see you all there, more details to follow.

Pre-registration Info below
    vvvv
    Last edited by Riotz; 10-03-2002 at 02:20 PM.

Riotz Guest
    Only on a paintball site would this not be taken out of context

Seeing as how this will be my first Donut Orgy, what kind of donuts are usually required. Do we use Dunkin Donuts (Yuck!!!) of Krispy Kreams (Yuummmmm).

Ogre

Size Matters

I am a bit worried as to the size of this event. As I stated in a past post, I have played this field and being indoors there is enough room for maybe 100 ppl in the rest area. With Rocky C. coming down the turnout may be just too huge.

I am worried about the abundance of bodies in a limited space.

They have a pretty big parking lot and two huge doors (this place is a converted warehouse) so I guess they will open the place up and people will just be hangin' in the parking lot.

On the plus side, being that it is in the middle of a large suburban area we can all just find a local diner and take it over. That would be a hoot.

Ogre

Do we have a list of AOers that are going to be there?

Ogre

I'll be coming from beautiful Broolyn. Ogre55, How long of a drive is it?

Riotz Guest
    Dunno which donuts, no list yet, we could all go out after we play.

Riotz Guest
    Pre-registration

I have been put in charge of pre-registration again. If you are planning on attending please send me a PM with your REAL NAME and AO NICK.

Pre-registered members will receive half off the price for the events that day. If you are bringing guests, please have them register here on AO and then have them send me their AO NICKS and REAL NAMES. Please only pre-register if you are REALLY going to attend. =]

ANNOUNCEMENT - IN ORDER TO BE ENTERED INTO THE RAFFLE AND TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTS YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTER

Pre-registered AO'ers will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win great prizes from AGD. Prizes include: Warp Feeds, Level 10 kits, plus MORE! PRE-REGISTER TODAY!

NOTE: Only attendees will be entered into the final raffle

I'll post more if anything changes. Thanks.

List of attendees:

AGDJon
    Riotz
    Thordic
    Vendetta
    spacemanspiff
    SprayingMango
    govnamac
    Icom
    Stotic
    Dayspring
    MagDog68
    hardr0ck68
    k3nnycg
    way2crazyish
    Mild 7
    ogre55
    Danz
    PerfectTommy
    JEDI
    headkase
    bambam
    Emike
    Last edited by Riotz; 10-11-2002 at 09:09 AM.

Vendetta:

The drive is +/- an hour. Depending on where you are in Brooklyn, that is. As you know it is a big borough.

Ogre

Yeah it is big. I'm about as far west as you can get (Sunset Park), so I quess I'll be waking up real early:o