Thread: Donut orgy at Paintball Sams Big game Oct 5th

Donut orgy at Paintball Sams Big game Oct 5th

Come join AGD pride and Tom at Sams big game on Oct 5th. We will be having Donuts around 2pm. Come out and play and see Tom with his C&C out on the field.

For more info check out www.paintballsams.com
    Chupas

Shakira series YO-Mag. Purple to black fade
    Yo Boy for life

Me and 2 of my team mates will be there. I hope you have custurd
    Jonathan Edwards-Captain,Damage Inc.
    2003 CPSA Novice Division Champions

Red/Black Fade Alais Intimidator
    Red Eblade GX3 Cocker-68/4500 AGD Flatline

Check My Feedback Here
    Visit Damage Inc's Home Field and Sponsor Fox Paintball
    Check Out Damage Inc's Team Website

I was planning on coming anyway, but if there's donuts, I'll be there for sure! There's a picture of me playing here for identification (that picture was taken at Sams a week ago)
    Superbolt

SteveD Guest
    You know I'll be there but I probably won't be able to get away from the stand. Do you deliver?

Steve D
    AGD Lions

what does it mean auto trigger?
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

Hmmmmm.... donuts I'll take a box of 12 no chocolate.
    "Butterscotch Yo Emag"

Unhappy

no autotriggers, that sucks for the pump folk.
    As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better results than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently. At that stage the machines will be in effective control. People won't be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide

sometimes I just freaking hate people. which means the next day I will love them for the sake of balance, but right now I will just concentrate on the hating. Hate hate hate. Blaaaarg!

turborev - with ai like this, if it controlled any more than a paddle, it would kill you and everyone you care about.

I believe that's Auto-Response Triggers. I've only read about them and the closest I've seen was rigged on the tank.
    Forest Gump of paintball

bricsmi Guest
    What kinda donuts?

steve
    since butch is in training, maybe you can train your young padewan learner the ways of selling product. then you can aquire your own doughnuts.

for everyone else,
    you all better make it, if i am going to drive 6 hours to go to the big game i expect every AOer within a 6 hour radius to attend

hugs and kisses
    skirts

6 hours from Chicagoland? whatta you take the back roads
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

He's coming in from school. If you time it right then you just don't go to sleep and drive in at the 6am gate open. I wouldn't advise sleeping in your car. We had a group of guys try that a could of games back but ended up freezing and getting a room the next day.

Bah! 6 hours! More like 7. Many mag friends up here in Minneapolis. We leave in a few hours. See you saturday.