Thread: UGH! Bad Trader!! Jezus

UGH! Bad Trader!! Jezus

i hate it, i was in a trade with Jezus from AO...i was trading him my proteus and my pj 5 pod pack for his flex 7 and redz pack....i sent mine first and he got it. Then he said he sent his like a week and a half after he got mine. it was 2 weeks and i still hadn't gotten it. so then i finally talk to him on AIM and he says the post office apoligizes for the delay and it should get here in a week (last thursday) and it still hasnt gotten here. I am pretty sure i got ripped and now i have to use my crappy 32 degrees mask and i also don't have a pack now

Good Traders: MrMag, RogueFactor, LawFox32,Daroach,magsRus,donggie,irbodden,SIGSays, lopxtc
    BAD TRADERS: Jezus/TheEmagGuy

Cough cough... Jezus also known as AGDRules.. coughcough

I hope you get your stuff man but from what I have heard this guy has a pretty bad track record.

Level10 is currently in the process (or was) of ripping me off.

thats debatable. i didnt and wont rip anyone off.
    look whos back... levels back...

Originally posted by Level10
    thats debatable. i didnt and wont rip anyone off.
    You did and will.

ok level 10...dont sit and claim to be so honest. has he or has he not gotten his stuff from you. i dont think so. dont blame it on the post office you ripped him off.

Originally posted by WicKeD_WaYz
    ok level 10...dont sit and claim to be so honest. has he or has he not gotten his stuff from you. i dont think so. dont blame it on the post office you ripped him off.
    I haven't got any of the packages he tried to send me, he will agree if he hasnt changed his story..

4 packages and I didn't get one, yet he is honest? Right

hi! im mail fraud, a federal offense, have we met?

for anyone who got riped off, people will say " its not worth the court fees" "its only 100$" but the fact is its a law that they broke, it was YOUR! hard earned money thats gone now. and if they did it once they will do it again... im not saying press charges if some one doesnt ship with in a few days but after 2 or 3 months call thier local police...
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

i almost ripped me off!(jezus) after he got the barrel condom, he would not send my poster, and i finally got it almost a month after he got my condom

Good Traders: Bensongg, rsadich, TXStorm, striker, CoFFeY[NiTrO], RogueFactor, Blennidae And CaPoEiRa!

Bad Traders: Jezus

DirtRider's FeedBack

that made absolutely no sense.....
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato