Thread: Yet another questionable ebay auction...

Angry Yet another questionable ebay auction...

Does anyone else NOT beleve this? Not only do I HIGHLY doubt that this is him, but also, why would he be begging for feedback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1865219343

That's either a scam or the guys a complete noob when it comes to eBay.

I have one complete BRAND NEW never been used, sold, or anything beyond getting them from a tournament as prizes Smart Parts Freak kits complete. These are the aluminum kits with all the inserts and carrying case. This is our second attempt to sell anything on ebay and we are trying to build up strong feedback. Here is the deal, highest bidder no matter what dollar amount is; we ask you to give us a strong feedback once you get your item thu allowing us to build up our ebay history. No scam here, I guarantee it. For those of you in the paintball world, my name is Oh Pawlak and I have been playing for years and I put my name on this transaction. This kit fits Timmys, Extreme emag, matrix or autococker. We are still trying to learn this whole ebay thing thus we are working on getting pictures. Feel free to email me with any questions. I also have other gear for sale both used and new. The auction is for one complete aluminum smart parts freak kit with all the inserts which come in one complete kit and the carrying case. BRAND NEW for real. It sells for over $200 in most stores plus tax.

I LOVE the smell of stupidity in the morning. :o
    Christian, and proud of it.

My setup, built by Tunaman:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=50949

Good Traders: Tunaman, dnm5d, vf-xx, cphilip

FOR SALE:
    One 'cocker barrel and a pre-2k APBBOLTS anti-chop bolt. PM for info.

I saw this one last night... who knows... maybe it is Oh ?
    "I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers, for their hospitality,” -President Bush (Tuesday November 30/04)

What says it's a scam? looks fine to me

no pics, dark glasses and the begging text?
    Superbolt

you know all new members have dark glasses it doesnt look like a scam to me either but i already have a freak

And the super low feedback rating of the seller, not to mention he has a neg feedback hit in his profile. It's prolly not a scam, just some clueless guy...unless that's what he wants you to think.

It seems rather fishy, I'd stay away. Why would the guy bother telling everyone who he is?

What,nobody saw what else he is selling?
    click on the "view sellers other auction" next to his
    user name.I also don't see anything fishy,it just happens to be someone new to ebay.As far as the negative feedback goes,he more than likely bid on a auction that listed 5 tanks not realizing that if he won he was obligated to pay for all five.So instead of buying all five he simply didn't buy any.
    E-Mag #00511 (12in Dye Alum)
    Clear Warp
    68/3000 AGD Flatline
    12V Rev-
    Minimag
    9v Rev
    68/3000 pre-set

dark glasses mean you only just registered in the last thirty days.. if I was serious about selling stuff I'd register before that just to get rid of them And he has a negative hit ALREADY!

Paintchucker Guest

Exclamation Write him and ask him !!!!

I'm calling them tomorrow.
    minimag #1321

Xmag #267

For what its worth, I emailed the seller to ask what front comes with it and the reply came from "Ohthepro1@aol.com". I don't know if that is his normal email address. He said it was an All American front.

I emailed Oh separatly (not through e-bay) and the auction is indeed his. His email is Ohthepro1@aol.com. It's really him. He may be looking at using e-bay to sell some stuff from the store (Predator Paintball), but I didn't ask.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Sorry Oh! I am shure he will understand my questioning, becuase this type of thing is mocked all the time. It is rare for it to be real. I take back my statement.

17. Yeah I would have to agree...I would stay away too. Unless you get a lot of infor from him. Phone numbers email etc..
    -Every Thing Is A Pile

Well, since hitech says this is really Oh, I don't see any reason to think he's shady.

Oh is a longtime player, and is very well-known in the industry.

Don't kill the guys reputation just because he is new to ebay.

Also, if you check the one negative feedback, it doesn't look like it was Oh's fault, I don't understand they the feedback is negative.

Just like people that hand out positive feedback like candy, there are people that dish out negative for *any* bump in the transaction.

I have one negative as well. Last second bid with a misplaced decimal point. Drove me over what I wanted to spend. Since the auction was over, I couldn't retract. Offered the guy to pay his listing fees, and pretend the transaction took place, so he could relist it. Figured we'd do that and either leave neutral, or no feedback.

No go, the guy demanded I buy it, and when I refused he left a negative. There are some real jackasses on ebay.

P.S. I apologize if anyone including the moderators find my choice of wording offensive, please feel free if need be to edit in a more appropriate term, as I could not think of one.
    Potatoboy!

20. OOOooooOoO my bad. I didn't read all the post's and didn't see that. My bad sorry about that. If people know him and he is new then I guess your fine. Sorry about the Negative stuff I sort of said.

Paintchucker Guest

OH's EMAG

I wonder what he is shooting these days? I have seen several other of his guns since this was originally posted. One even had his name on the side. Now he is selling his EMAG if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1867710911