Thread: what is up with the bko

what is up with the bko

thats my question, ive heard of many bad problems, what are the bad problems exactly.. non of that" i HEARD they are capped at 10bps" or " my best friends brothers cousin said he had a really bad problem with it" what exactly are the problems.

this is probally going to get moved. but i will slip you some info.

on any of the ram foward, spring return guns, like the bko and the em1, you have a problem when the bolt return spring weakens.

some people refer to this problem as "can't bunker me syndrome" because when someone goes over the top of a bunker, and points their gun down, they will fire the first shot. this is where a weak spring kicks in, the bolt won't go all the way back, obstructing the feed, preventing the gun from feeding paint.

also with the spring return on the bolt, i could see problems with the bolt bouncing from it's rear most point of travel. this would create some velocity inconsistancies if the bolt starts its forward travel from a diferent spot.

.... oh and i HEARD they are capped at 10bps and my best friends brothers cousin said he had a really bad problem with it
    As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better results than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently. At that stage the machines will be in effective control. People won't be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide

sometimes I just freaking hate people. which means the next day I will love them for the sake of balance, but right now I will just concentrate on the hating. Hate hate hate. Blaaaarg!

turborev - with ai like this, if it controlled any more than a paddle, it would kill you and everyone you care about.

What he said.

Btw, how's that 30 bps beast of yours coming along? Still laugh thinking about it

nerobro has had the gun since shatnerball, so no progress has been made in that area. i am working on the electronics, they are controlling a display like the one in the emag (same one but green), and i almost have the menu interface done.

the new BKOs are capped at 14.9, i think that is about as much as a impulse.
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

I read in pbn in a post that someone asked a guy who is a BKO tech, and they are caped @ 10. see, not one of them is my cousin, bro's or my best friend
    damn you people...go back to your shanties~~~Shooter

well my cousins best friend's uncle's accountant's pet groomer's sister in law's uncle ( twice removed) iligimate love child's college professor's son's room mate's father's hairstylist's nephew's class mate's imaginary friend said BKO's are better than Emags

and what does all that mean??? absolutly nothing.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

who cares what they are capped at? most people on a mechanical cnat shoot more then 5 or 6 a second, and lets be honest here people electros are faster but double your speed? come on people, the only reason i can see for a gun capable of shooting faster then 10 or 12 balls a second is just to say you have one
    mostly he was insaine but he had fleeting moments of mere stupidity

most people on a mechanical cnat shoot more then 5 or 6 a second,
    I can shoot 8.3bps on my classic mag w/ intelliframe.

I've seen BKO's with many problems. I live In Boise so i live by the main factory, and i've seen many BKO's most or all of them not working. Some of them come with leaky solonoides, electronic problems(you cant get it to accuate the micro-switch), reg problems( doesn't let air pass thru the reg and into the gun) and messed up field strip pins(they dont stay in because the barring is messed up, Not really the BKO's fault)
    Ya Man, thats PCP

[IMG]Sig image must be under 20k[/IMG]

10. The BKO is having growing pains just like every other new gun that comes out. It seems like the first run of any marker will have some problems.

The boards are actually capped at 14bps. It was originally supposed to have a new board that was capped at 10, but the models that are being sold now are capped at 14.

The newer BKO's are very nice markers. We've been giving them out as prizes for our rookie/novice tourneys and they seem to be holding up.

They're an excellent step between the lower end and upper end electros.

I'd highly recommend them.
    Thanks,
    Goldie
    www.vaporworks.net

8.3? i stand corrected. are you one of the faster at your field?

Did they ever fix the reg prob yet, or do people that buy them still have to add a washer or something, I didn't get one because I didn't feel like having to mess with a brand new gun to make it work, even if it was just adding a washer.
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

Best of luck to ya both pi, keep us informed!

Originally posted by mike e
    8.3? i stand corrected. are you one of the faster at your field?
    I am the fastest with a mechanical marker. I'm one of the fastest overall, but most other people have B2k's. another guy with a mag gets seven with a stock frame, which is in my opinion, quite good.

uh, on my stock trigger i could out shoot my r2k, and periodicaly get the board to beep, meaning i am shooting 13.7 bps or more. now that i have a magno blade, i can make my blue light on the back almost stay on, and look like a crazy strobe light, and make the board beep constantly. i am not sure if it is realy the trigger or whatever cause i could over power my friends with flashs when i had a minimag, so i can see a bps cap being a factor in choosing a new marker.
    mmfcl JUGGALOS!!

Oh, uh, I meant at my local field, not in the world. I'm not sure if that was what you thought I meant

i can pull 6 BPS with my classic and a standered stock frame... 8 with ease on my boss'es black magic, and he can do like 11 with it.

Well I actually own one, and I have had no problems with it. I have it rigged up with a 68 3k Max Attack and a 12v Xboard Revvy. No problems at all. Shoots 13bps and is very consistant over the chrono. If you know how to read a manual and follow directions you will never have a problem with this marker.
    I have no Sig.

Good Traders

good lord, that's a big freaking knob on the end of your tank! industrial plumbing section at the hardware store?

i think im gonna go with a system x cocker over this bad boy... ive heard of too many problems on these. thanks for all the input.