Thread: i need help deciding on barrel

i need help deciding on barrel

i have an impulse i need to buy a barrel what kind should i get nothing over 90 dollaors guys thanx

well, lapco makes some very good barrels. i reccomend the bigshot. cp also makes good barrels, and you can choose what bore size you want. smart parts barrels are nice, but have tons of porting on them. dye has very nice barrels, but they are very overpriced. my fye aluminum performed very well though.

For a under $90 barrel I'd go with a CP one piece or a J&J ceramic, those are both high quality barrels. They have $35 ceramics over at First Call

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

I also reccomend CP, they are great barrels, and check ebay out, they almost always have good deals on barrels.
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

Paintchucker Guest
    You can buy CP barrels in .685, .689 standard and .693 for about $35 each, in a rainbow of colors

Lapco Autospirit is normally a smaller bore, and the Bigshots are standard and a little bigger. same price range, plus they also come in chrome.

I have a .689 14" CP, .693 12" CP, and a Lapco SS Autospirit for my different paint sizes...

I say try all the barrels you can, decide what you like, the buy it. My choice is the 14" CP barrel, it shoots every paint thati have tried straight as darts. For the price, you can't go wrong.

C Mayhem
    AKA Purple Wang

for $90, you can get BOTH lacpo barrels. LAPCO makes the bets barrel out there and you can get both bores for $90

Originally posted by Paintchucker
    You can buy CP barrels in .685, .689 standard and .693 for about $35 each, in a rainbow of colors.
    IF you don't mind me asking, where in the world did you find a CP barrel for $35? The lowest I've found is $50 on the CP site. Otherwise they're like $65!

Please let me know, as I am in the market...

Thanks ~ Dave
    David M. Jones
    SPPLAT #1001321
    Loyal AGD Customer For Life
    "I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"
    "In case you haven't heard you can run your mag over with your car and it will still work" - TK

http://9375.adahost.com/prod_cat.asp?cat=3&manf=4 cp barrels for 41.25$
    http://www.paintballnumber1.com/cusprodbar.html 28$, but only for spyders, angels, cockers, and m98's
    Last edited by petefol; 10-23-2002 at 01:02 PM.

Rainmaker Super Store for $39.00 black or nickel any length for a cocker(more for mags)

Search Ebay once in a while and you might catch a deal. Got my CP 12" for $35 there.