Thread: I'm not here, if you haven't guessed by now!

I'm not here, if you haven't guessed by now!

I'm at Ft. Lewis Washington for a large military excersize. I'm using the Library's free on-line time to check up on you guys!

There is a rather nice Pball field here on post, run by civilians. They also own Danger Zone Paintball in town (all you Ft. Lewis area members, these folks are long time players and know what is going on). The fields are pretty nice, considering all the limitations put on them by the Command authority. I'm going to try to play there today (I have today off while they re-load the war into the computers), but I will have to rent a Tippy! The owner picked up a level 10, and will be doing a full up review for Paintball.com. Check their website in a few days to read it.

Talk to you all later, when I get home in a couple more weeks.

Love You Sarah, miss you too

awww...
    Potatoboy!

Oh, go back to work. :-p
    Such a sham(e).

have fun
    I'm going through paintball withdrawal, I haven't been able to play since November 2003!

Re: I'm not here, if you haven't guessed by now!

Originally posted by Army
    (I have today off while they re-load the war into the computers)
    Gotta love that quote...

how sweet. Get to work, don't have to check up on us, we be fine

yea...i dont know what to say really..

so uhm...have fun?

I spent 3 years there! Where is the field? I am going out there to visit my bro soon...so I will definitely check it out
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Army, you should know by now that we have three other mods to check on us. Now that is said, who checks on Army?
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

hehe, lol! Army's funny. *snicker*

Who whould of though the words Army & Funny would ever go into the same sentence together?

oldsoldier, it's on North Fort.

I-5 to North Fort. MP's are hyped up, so be nice to them at the gate. At the first intersection, go left, then left again (follow the "paintball" sign). It's on the right, next to the new water processing plant pond.

Saturdays and Sundays only, FPO, air and Co2 on site, munchies, soda, and lunch ($1 hot dogs) on site. I think it was like $20 to play. Tippy's are the rentals. Speedball, woods, and a MOUT field that the Rangers use too. Safety is incredibly enforced. Most of the players there were running Tippy's and cockers. Rain or shine, they are open. Wear something you won't mind getting really dirty.

Really nice people. Since it was close to Halloween, the owners and refs were wearing silly costumes. The refs wore blue and yellow M&Ms outfits! Old school players too, he's been playing for 18 years, she started in '92. They sport a few trophies from the pump days (before they called it "stock")

cool. North Fort is near where the old drop zone used to be right? We used to do a lot of patrols out that way...come upon homesteader graveyards every now and again. Man, I really miss that whole area...