Thread: THIS IS IMPORTANT! Paintball's reputation is in danger! Please read!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! Paintball's reputation is in danger! Please read!

Hello everyone, I'm glad that you chose to take time to read this. The best way that I can address this problem is by first posting the link to the offending website. Please look at the entire site.

http://pages.infinit.net/botrax/

Look at that page. It is a Columbine Paintball field located in Canada. They made an exact replica of Columbine and are currently holding games where the entire Columbine shooting is re-lived. They even educate and train the "trench coat mafia team" just as they trained themselves. They are marketing a tragic incident that occurred in the US. Here is where it relates to us. THEY ARE USING PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT TO DO THIS! They are representing our community in a way that is disgraceful and can only lead to more parents saying "no" to kids who want to take up our sport because it may represent violence in their mind.

Does this agitate you any? I know it agitates me. If you care about the future of our sport, please pass this along to any paintballer you can find out there and help me make this place at least change their name and theme... if not close down completely. I hate to be someone going against a paintball establishment. But for once, there is a reason for me to do so. This is completely inappropriate and un-called for. It may also endanger paintball's future in some way.

A note to any moderator... if you can help any, I'd really appreciate it.

Here is the email address of "Columbine Paintball"

paintball@columbinepaintball.com

Please do not merely send hate mail... you can let them know that you are very angry, but also let them know that they could merely switch a few things around and be a good paintball field. Let's try and get this changed, ok? Thanks for your time.

Any questions? sammyboy3@hotmail.com

If you wish to experience the complete ordeal, hour per hour, we have 3 staff members who have studied the Columbine Shooting in good detail to bring you the full experience. Extended security training will be issued to all factions, SWAT-type briefing is included for the SWAT Team faction. To get them psychologically ready for the role of the Trench Coat Mafia, players in the Young Killer faction are donned in long black trench coats first, then trained with DOOM2 on computers, just as the real Young Killers did in their homes on their own PCs.

Should have tipped you off that this site is fake and just put here like paintballisgay.com to piss people off.

If you want proof... read through the entire page and you will find.

Disclaimer: Columbine PaintBall is a web site for entertainment purposes only. Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the ignorant mail people send us is pathetic. Apparently people will believe anything, such as believing that a plane actually crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11.
    Great Traders - DiRTyBuNNy - midwikid - than205 - DropKick1 - jericoholics - personman - Siayajin - Remington - Jaymz
    My Feedback

My For Sale and Wanted Thread

I have seen this before and most of us think it is a hoax.
    set up: Micro e-mag with 32 degree chrome flame drop, Level 10, 88/4500 crossfire, 12 in CP, 32 degree whisper and ARADUS 14in barrel, EVO II.

Stare at Mr. Humpey!!Stare at Mr. Humpey!!

I don't care if it's not real... or if it really is. Guess what? It still poorly represents the paintball community. It is a disgrace, and it's not funny.

personman Guest
    This has already been posted.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    did you bother to read the disclaimer at the bottom?? Disclaimer: Columbine PaintBall is a web site for entertainment purposes only. Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the ignorant mail people send us is pathetic. Apparently people will believe anything, such as believing that a plane actually crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11.

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

ya it was posted a LONG time ago and well we attacked them and they put up a disclaimer...
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley