Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Mad Cow's first tourney, magging it up.

re: How do we do paint at a tourney

We all pay. Our front guy uses less then a bag a tourney, and that's not exagerating. Meanwhile our back players shoot as much as needed. This works out fine as long as everyone understands that the paint the back players shoot is so the mid and front guys are having paint shot so they can move to positions where they don't have to dump a full pack of paint to make 1 elimination. Whatever's left is left with our captain for the next time we practice at a BYOP field. It all works out in the end.

This by far isn't a cheap sport. I was once told that if I was affraid to spend money I was playing the wrong sport. Yep, that about hits the nail on the head.
    Dark Cocker.
    Apocalypse 2k2 88cui 4500psi tank.

Old Automag with a hyper frame for fun.

Well thank the paintball Gods that Mr. Spider has come to lightside of paintball, and left the darkside.I doubt that his wife will let him drop the big money on a E-Mag, an RT- PRO will be fine. Now there is only one person left that needs one. And that would be Ben he was all over my Mag. I think he really liked the Hyper Frame.
    Just remember your moms credit card can't but you talent.

I dunno, we talked to him about it last night. Apparently he told her he was going to spend $1800 (which is pretty high estimate) and according to him, she said 'OK, it's a Christmas present'. So we'll see, I guess.. even if he just got a stock Automag, I'd be happy
    Superbolt