Thread: RT questions.

RT questions.

Hello everyone. I have a RT (non-functioning) being shipped to me and I have a couple of quick questions. Is the RT valve harder to work on than the valve on a Minimag? I've taken apart the valve on my Minimag several times and have no problems working on it (cleaning, oiling, replacing o-rings, etc...). I was told that the problem with this RT is that it does not re-cock which sounds to me like a PT spacer problem ( I have a RT kit and PT Spacer kit on order). What do you guys think? Last question, is the video that comes with the RT the same one that you get with the Minimag? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Rig 1: MAGister - RT Pro, 10" Boomy
    Rig 2: Grey Fang - Minimag, Intelliframe, 10" Ultralite

goto automags website and download the exploded view of the RT valve...........it is very different. but at the same time, if you need to rebiuld it, it is just o-rings and lube.

sounds like bolt stick to me too. or the spring could be too strong and it keeping the gun fom firing. you will have to get it and see how it fires first I guess.

This isn't JoshFudge's marker from these boards, is it? Just wondering, because I tried to help him through fixing one that would 'decock', but he ended up becoming irate.

But anyways, a RT valve isn't all that bad. Are you getting a RT Pro, or the older RT? There's a bit of a difference there in the valve.

Let us know more when you get it=)

(the video when I got my RT Pro was I think just a normal automag video...)
    Don't think of it as being outnumbered, think of it as a wide target selection.

Xen, been there done that. I had noticed that the H.P. piston is different and also parts of the on/off. Can't wait to get my hands on the RT and take it apart.

Daos, it is an older RT and it did not come from JoshFudge (I hope). I bought it off AllAmericanMag (very nice trader) who got it in a trade. I'll post my experience in fixing the RT when I get it.

Thanks for the responses.