Thread: pf mag 4 sale cheap

pf mag 4 sale cheap

68 classic pf 4 sale cheap
    Hello everyone i have a 68 classic mag with a right hand pf body I will also add in a pod pack and a reapir kit for free. I have had this gun for less than a year and seeing as i dont use it very much since its my back up i might as well let it go .Since i have barley used this gun it is in good condition there is a little chipping of the paint on the gadget grip, but nothing 2 seriouse. I love this gun very much and i usualy don't like mags, but this is the first one i have liked becuase i put the right combination of upgrades on it. let me tell you wut ive got on it and there are only a few parts stock. A.N.S venturi bolt w\ foami,Phase II valve ,phsyco ballistic drop forward,smart parts gadget grip,thumb nail adjuster,pf right hand chrome body,AGD single trigger frame,stock barrel. I left the barrel stock because the A.N.S venturi bolt makes it very accurate and thats also why i didnt get the lvl 10 bolt and becuase I have never chopped a ball so why wast the money.I have shot about 2 cases of paint through it.I can also through in extra goddies for more $ like HPA tank,x-board hopper,. LMK my email is supersajyin2001@yahoo.com and my AIM sn is undercoverpanda6 email me or IM if u want pics or if u have any questions or if your interested in it I hope that you enjoy my gun as much as i have thank you very much O and I really need this money so bid resonably

Sincerely,Justin Crooks

up