Thread: How to cheat at paintball and get away with it!

How to cheat at paintball and get away with it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1580635597

Wow... wasn't expecting to run across that on eBay. We all know that many experienced players cheat, but making a book that shows you how? COME ON! I'd be surprised if this guy hasnt gotten threatening emails. What do you guys think?

a quote from the auction: "PAINTBALL IS A CHEATERS' GAME.... Cheat back!"

Looks like someonone was bored. He probably made it at home on his computer.

ya know whats funny......2 people have placed bids on it

Yeah, and the high bidder is 'JSalm3948' I wonder who it is?
    Superbolt

ROFL!!!! his name really is jsalm3948

-=Squid=- Guest
    What a loser, paintball isnt a cheaters sport. We caught a guy on the team cheat AT PRACTICE!!!! We kicked him off the team. That just shows what we do about cheatting.

Looks like Jsalm retracted his bid. Too bad.
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

lol...i wonder if thats just a coincedence...

And now, for the first time ever in the history of the game, one brave soul has the courage, the fortitude and, yes, the balls, to come forward anonymously and admit that what you’ve always suspected was actually true:
    Many that's one brave soul
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!

i know one of the bidders....
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

-=Squid=- Guest
    I did business with shooterJM, sucks

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    maybe he just wants it to see what it is all about? i doubt shooter would actually use the knowledge in the booklet

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

Originally posted by ttoad4000t
    Care to explain why you are the high bidder right now?

Just wrong

That is very unfortunate. What a pitiful person.

My Trading Feedback Thread Great traders: PaInTbAlLeR476, Shrapnel, Magdude, I <3 Mags.

Setup:
    Polished Minimag Body
    Retro Valve
    Intelliframe
    Level 10
    AGD clear Warp feed
    12v Revvy

Originally posted by TXStorm

Care to explain why you are the high bidder right now?

Its only $10, and im curious to see what he wrote in it...

no, I dont cheat nor will I ever...

You it surprises me that you guys all see the bad side of this booklet. As a ref, how valuable would this booklet be to you? Think about that one before you trash anyone bidding on the booklet. I don't play as much as I would like to anymore but I don ref alot more than I used too and personally if I had the money to send I would buy that booklet in a heart beat. The information in there would be invaluable to ref. Knowing how a player cheats means that I can catch him cheating and kick him off my field. I think that this book is a great idea, but not for the same reasons that it was made.

ttoad4000t isn't a ref... he is on my team....

that makes me sick.

J to the ERK

u know what i thought of?? this could actually be helpful to some people. a ref for example. he can get this book and learn to watch for signs of people trying to cheat and booth them immediately. other than a ref, nobody should even buy this book. all it can do is put ideas into your mind.

That book is probably not very "helpful" anyway. I bet everything in it is something anyone who plays paintball often has seen or thought of already. I mean how many ways is there to cheat? Wiping, turning velocity up, etc etc. If you want to cheat a book isn't really neccessary...

I'd buy that book and post it online for everyone to see... then give it to every ref possible... hehehe, i wonder how many people i can get ejected/banned from fields...

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

When will that guy stop? He has come to my field, has told us how to cheat, but no one ever listens, he comes every week.

Originally posted by magman007
    maybe he just wants it to see what it is all about? i doubt shooter would actually use the knowledge in the booklet
    I appreciate the vote of confidence!

Ok. So everyone one knows the rumor that there are 40 ways to cheat with a cocker right? But how many of us know how? Less then 10% I'd say. I mean 99% of people I talk to don't even know what a beavertail is for. I figured for $10 it's worth it to buy, make copies and give em to local field refs as kinda a reference. Stuff to watch out for, etc.

I have never cheated in any sport I've ever played.

Let me repeat. I have NEVER CHEATED IN ANY SPORT (or anything else for that matter, relationships, school, etc).

I do make it my business to know how though. Much easier to catch somebody else if you know what to look for.

I realize most of you have never played paintball with me, or know me at all, but you're gonna have to trust me on this. Any accusations of cheating I take very personally. I'd rather suck and be honest the cheat and win. Get what I'm trying to say?

Originally posted by Temo Vryce
    You it surprises me that you guys all see the bad side of this booklet. As a ref, how valuable would this booklet be to you? Think about that one before you trash anyone bidding on the booklet. I don't play as much as I would like to anymore but I don ref alot more than I used too and personally if I had the money to send I would buy that booklet in a heart beat. The information in there would be invaluable to ref. Knowing how a player cheats means that I can catch him cheating and kick him off my field. I think that this book is a great idea, but not for the same reasons that it was made.

YES! What he said!

Greetings,
    One of the Professional Paintball Referee training places used to advertise that they teach you how to cheat so you can catch folks easier. Makes sense if you know what to look for.
    As for cheating, I don't and will kick people off of my teams for it.
    Cheers,
    Vern1
    Old School Freshman
    Petty Paintball

www.pettypb.com
    Home of THREE Austin Texas AO Playdays!!
    Factory Authorized Intimidator Technician