Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jersey AOers

FreshmanBob Guest

Jersey AOers

where does everyone in jersey play? I'm lookin for a better field until paintballistics opens up.

I play at pinelands paintball in manchester its a descent field, the refs are excellent, and everyone is friendly.

Mount Laurel, Burlington County, SJersey

i play at on target

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    i'm from philly, and my locla field is closing, but my friends and ia re gonna migrate to Fire Ball Mountain, north hanover field.

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

FreshmanBob Guest
    fireballs old bridge field isn't too shabby but its full of wanna be tourny teams.

I've heard of on target before, where are they out of?

I play at NJPC, ABC, ET, Knightbreed, or Paintball Depot normally.

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    Played at Pinelands. Very nice woods ball fields, and the staff is awesome. Their speedball leaves alot to be desired. I go to Fireball Mountain in North Hanover. Airball, Lego/Pipe field and half a dozen woods fields. The woods fields are a little well used, but the airball is great. The only problem I have is the lack of good staff. getting started in the morning is a little time consuming. Also on Sundays they have gun owners special, BYOP and 25 entry w/ all day air. Pretty good right? All day of play for about 70 bucks instead of 100-120.
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

On Target

On Target is in Pemberton by Fort Dix. They are right off of Route 38 in Burlington County. If you live near PaintBallistics field, it would be quite a hike for you.

Riotz Guest
    I live in Somerville. We mostly play at PBX Battlegroundz or FBM in Old Bridge.

If anyone in NJ is interested in playing with us, drop me a PM. Black cell is looking for agressive, dedicated, mag users to join the team. We mostly play speedball and will be playing allot of local tournaments next season.

What about fat slow laid back rec players?
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Riotz, is black cell in jersey? whereabout?

Im not a big fan of fireball, the one in cookstwon or whatever its called. to amny problems, to many wannabes, to many.....god i dunno.

on target has a EXCELLENT hyperball field. very nice. they have a small 5 man air ball field, decent speedball field, and some awsome rec fields (dustbowl, desert storm, fences). they are adding a indoor arenaball. they are getting permits for it now and should ahve it completed by the end of winter.
    Last edited by Automaggin2; 11-14-2002 at 04:30 PM.

Hi,

Bob you know where i play. You are more than welcome to play the remaining season. Also bob plays whereever me and lee go. bob likes to be in the presence of ubercoolness of me and lee. lol

I would like to play more of PBX when it opens.

later,
    Alan
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by bofh
    What about fat slow laid back rec players?
    Oh come on, you aren't fat. Slow and old maybe... hehe j/k. govnamac (mike) occasionally organizes rec games, I'll keep you updated when he does. =]

Originally posted by Automaggin2
    Riotz, you black in jersey? whereabout?
    ehh, huh?

I should also point out that we are also looking for strong on-field communication skills.

[cough] [/cough]

N.J. field

ON-TARGET ...Pemberton,N.J.
    One of N.J.'s best (imho)

does On-Target have a website?
    Great Traders - DiRTyBuNNy - midwikid - than205 - DropKick1 - jericoholics - personman - Siayajin - Remington - Jaymz
    My Feedback

My For Sale and Wanted Thread

Originally posted by LittMag
    does On-Target have a website?
    Hey it would be, http://www.ontargetpaintball.com/

meant to say is black cel from jersey. where in jersey?

Riotz Guest
    Oh, yup. Black Cell from Jersey. I live in Somerville, NJ which is pretty much Central Jersey.

But we have players who live further south and north.

Heylo, Im From Raritan, SUP Riotz Im even on the sommerville side, we should chill one day. Ne way I play FBM in north hannover And i want to get a private field for november 24. Its super sunday so its BYOP and with a groiup of 20 or more gun owners its 20 for air and entrance all day w/ private field. We wanna be there at oppening. Let me know I need to put a down payment on.
    (by request, reset by Army)

Hey, its a shame i just sold my mag. I have been looking every where for a good devoted team, but i cant find one. I ahve been asked to join several teams, but they are either tolazy or full of rich kids who think they are hot stuff. Would you allow a cocker on your team?

i would , Depends where you live, we wouldp practice localy or FBM

Riotz Guest
    Automaggin2, sorry. But we are trying to put together an all mag only team. If you ever sell or trade your cocker for a mag, let me know.

Hey magnj, we can't make it to FBM that weekend sorry. We are having a team practice and tryouts at PBX that weekend.
    Last edited by Riotz; 11-21-2002 at 04:23 PM.

ok, thanks anyway. Let me know when you wanna play.

Riotz Guest
    magnj if you are looking for a team and would like to come out and play, just let me know.

PBX...hmm...do they have a team...cause i was asked to go try out for a team called PBX. how about friction, any of you here a team called friction? i might be playing for them. well, if i get enough money ill be buyin a emag instead of a cocker, but i doubt ill have the money

Riotz Guest
    Yea, PBX has a few teams.

ok, 5 man i assume. I have to see what my team wants and when they can play

FreshmanBob Guest
    Shag? Ubercoolness?
    I'll just let that one go...

On target is about an hour an 45 from me, a little longer than I'd like but it sounds like a great field.

Of course all the great fields are over an hour an a half from me...

stupid rich basking ridge

Are there any fields with BYOP on Saturday? I have a bunch stuff from various events I need to use up, and Sundays aren't the best for me.
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2