Thread: LVL10 VS. irbodden conflict PLEASE READ

LVL10 VS. irbodden conflict PLEASE READ

I would like to just throw this out into the open because i have noticed some speculation. I, am not Level10 back again with a new screen name. Level10, is my older brother, as we now share the same AOL handle because we are soon switching to broadband internet access. If you ahve a problem trading with me, because i am related to level10 please feel fre not to trade. i have plenty of referances and know many people that are prominent on the board if you would like assurance. I will soon be on a new AOL and AIM handle, and would jsut like to clear up any confusion related to the one AIM sn with 2 AO members.
    thanks,
    bobby
    of all the things ive lost, i miss
    mymind the most-OO

[i] My Roomate's Spyder trigger goes clackity clack [/B]
    EMAG= speedy!

I can vouch, as can a few other AO members: Bob is a good trader - LEVEL10 is NOT.

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Go tell mom what big bro did

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

RogueFactor: yes thank you for finding these psots for me. he has been posting on some of my threads i assume, this is speculation, because i have not talked to him in a few days. i must be more careful with my AO password evedently.
    thanks
    bob