Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Story game...

Originally posted by Gitaroo Man
    suddenly, Mark woke up and realized it was a dream..

mark glanced at his clock O CRAP its 7!!! i gotta get rready! for school!
    Good Traders- obsolete898,jah871,ß.C.
    AO member 4 life
    Member # 268
    E-mail-sublime698812@hotmail.com
    Aim-Joker2268
    "Not everyone makes up useless crap about penguins and pastries all the time" - Thordic

mark then realizes that he is 34, single, jobless and lives in his parents basement, and he doesnt go to school anymore...
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
    mark then realizes that he is 34, single, jobless and lives in his parents basement, and he doesnt go to school anymore...
    so for his amusement he lights a koosh ball on fire, and then...

Originally posted by HoppysMag

so for his amusement he lights a koosh ball on fire, and then...
    He starts to remember all his past friends... Mark still lives at home because he's got no job, just plays guitar and smokes alot of pot... Jay Committed Suicide, Brandon OD'ed and Died... what the hell is going on? Cruellest dream reality!

(bonus points goes to those who know what I'm talking about!)

he decides he wants to go to hawaii to cheer himself up.. he sends a letter to each of his realatives asking them for 500 dollars each, and explains all of the bad things in his life, and how he wants to kill himself...aunt maggie sends back a noose, uncle kenny sends a colt 45, & grandpa says "come live with me, then youll really want to kill yourself."

Originally posted by EsPo
    he decides he wants to go to hawaii to cheer himself up.. he sends a letter to each of his realatives asking them for 500 dollars each, and explains all of the bad things in his life, and how he wants to kill himself...aunt maggie sends back a noose, uncle kenny sends a colt 45, & grandpa says "come live with me, then youll really want to kill yourself."
    mark then wakes up realizing its another dream he looks at his clock again now 7:08 am hes gotta his lazy butt up to catch his ride to school

His girlfriend Kaitlin drives up in her 1970s bug and honks the horn.

Good Traders: MrMag, RogueFactor, LawFox32,Daroach,magsRus,donggie,irbodden,SIGSays, lopxtc
    BAD TRADERS: Jezus/TheEmagGuy

His girlfriend Kaitlin drives up in her 1970s bug and honks the horn.
    She then attempts to run him over as he runs down the street trying to catch the bus.

She then attempts to run him over as he runs down the street trying to catch the bus.
    he easily out runs the crappy VW and jumps in the back of the bus where his drug dealing friend harry says....

Originally posted by TransMan

he easily out runs the crappy VW and jumps in the back of the bus where his drug dealing friend harry says....
    dude i got some stuff now! i got 5 hits of acid and a pound of weed dude! you gotta help me sell it if ya do ill give ya a hit of acid and some weed this weekend and we can stay in the woods behind my house

"Dude, Harry, I don't want to stay with woods with you..I don't mean to hurt your feelings..."

"Dude, Harry, I don't want to stay with woods with you..I don't mean to hurt your feelings..."

Then Harry says, "oh I guess im gonna have to tell my sister and her friends that u won't be there then"
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

Mark decides to go cause Harry's sister is hot. When he arrives...

(you are singing the 5th song on the offspring americana CD)

Originally posted by 845
    Mark decides to go cause Harry's sister is hot. When he arrives...

(you are singing the 5th song on the offspring americana CD)
    he finds them all dancing around a campfire in hoola skirts singing CoombyYa (sp?)

Suddenly the cops pull up and arrest Harry with all his acid and such.

Suddenly the cops pull up and arrest Harry with all his acid and such.
    mark pulls out the gun he brought along and shoots the cop b4 he could arrest harry they then think of a way to get out of this now

He goes back to the concreate company and then ocne again fights the squirrils and goes crazy and like our otehr hero kills himself.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

And then he wakes up. Glances at his clock blinking 6:59. It was just a dream.

Originally posted by xmetal2001
    And then he wakes up. Glances at his clock blinking 6:59. It was just a dream.
    he drags his lazy but out of bed and joins Harrys hot sister in the shower before getting ready for school...

AGD Pride Emag With 4.0 For Sale Here
    03 Vision Shocker #00014 BLUE
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog" by RevBrown

he drags his lazy but out of bed and joins Harrys hot sister in the shower before getting ready for school...
    It turns out he accidentally joined Harry himself in the shower though (his sister is too good for him)......
    Converge Kills

Originally posted by Ov3rmind

It turns out he accidentally joined Harry himself in the shower though (his sister is too good for him)......
    And all of a sudden, Bob wakes up and wonders, "Who is Harry, what's his sister really look like, and why did I think my name was Mark?".
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Originally posted by Timmee

And all of a sudden, Bob wakes up and wonders, "Who is Harry, what's his sister really look like, and why did I think my name was Mark?".
    Then relizes that Mark is his best friend and his name is Harry, and, his hot sister is taking a shower right now... He runs into her shower and see's Mark in there with her, then...

why is mark here??!?!?!? o wait its sat morning! man i dont rem a thing about last night... o well mark and hailey are at it agin...