Thread: New Marker

xrancid_milkx Guest

New Marker

I heard Powerlyte is coming out with a new gun called the Hybrid. Anyone know where i can find a picture?

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    It is in last months issue of PB2X. It is an autococker clone built from the ground up. It somehow moves the ram to the rear of the gun instead of the front. Try Powerlyte's website for pics.
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

Powerlyte doesn't have any Hybrid info up on the site. However, This link has about all the info available right now.
    Converge Kills

hey, you copied me. I haven't seen any pics either, sorry

Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    ...what differance does it make if the ram is inside? No pump arm I can see, but is there any REAL performance increase from this mod?

...of course they're probably going to pull a "Splat-attacK" and claim it's a totally differant gun

If ANYTHING, they should internalize the 3 way so you don't have those stinkin' hoses all over the place.

Nice job, backwards thinking 'cocker modders.

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Yeah. I don't see any difference and don't really get how an internal ram is gonna be a super performance gain. I totally agree with finding a way to put the 3 way internal some how so the hoses can't come off but that proabably won't happen ever because then all the other pneumatics would have to be internal as well since those hoses would still have to get them somehow.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

The internal ram just cleans up the appearance, IMO (no long-anus external pump arm). The tiny little rod now used is supposedly less stressed and less likely to bend also (in other words, nothing you're going to notice). Overall though, as far as Cocker-type guns go, this is exceptionally priced. $650 for a gun that easily performs with $1000+ Cockers, *me pats Powerlyte on the back*.

On another note, I'd actually hate an internal 3-way. When you need to work on your 3-way, it's nice to just have it "right there." The Hybrid improves on this with the mini front block, I would love to have that feature on my BM.

The only thing that might bother me about this gun is that I don't know if it can accept beaver tails. Cockers without a beaver tail just........ bother me.

Correct me if i'm wrong(and i probably am) but i think that removing the pump arm would decrease the amount of pressure needed to cock it and such. Plus wouldn't that get rid of the need for a 3 way if the ram is internal?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

Correct me if i'm wrong(and i probably am) but i think that removing the pump arm would decrease the amount of pressure needed to cock it and such. Plus wouldn't that get rid of the need for a 3 way if the ram is internal?
    It would decrease the cocking pressure, just not by that much (let me put it this way, you wouldn't notice the difference). You still need a 3-way to control how gas is distributed to the ram.