Thread: why is the retro so good

why is the retro so good

could someone please answer me this and tell me why the retro valve is so good , i by no means am questioning the quality of the product i was actaully almost convinced to get one , but what does it do , and why is that such a valuable asset to any mag user?..

thanks for any answers to my questions

Fastest recharging valve in paintball. PERIOD. Computer pulled up to 26bps w/o shootdown.

Runs on Nitro Only.

Reactive trigger means your ROF goes up.

i am going to own one. thats why it's so good
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

angelofdeath, you have to shoot one to truely know. i suggest borrowing one at a field if you see one, or maybe ask your local pro shop.

hmm thanks , i was genuinly just wondering i have a lot of questions i am sort of a nOoOoB

www.butters.org

My retromag...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Like they were saying...

Recharge is about 5times faster than the original automag valve, so your ROF is vastly improved.

Shortstroking is harder

Reactive Trigger ... couple it with an Intelliframe and your in the butter zone (hackers reference) .. giving you more control over the type of shot.

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming