Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game cube or xbox?! help me decide please!

game cube or xbox?! help me decide please!

between a gamecube or xbox, which would you guys recomend? i have been debating this for about 2 weeks and cant decide so i have left to AO to help me out. so gimme a few reasons why which would be better than the other please. price and package(like the xbox coming with 2 games) is not important.

thanx for any input you guys can gimme, it will be vary helpful
    mmfcl JUGGALOS!!

PS2 w/ Gta vice city: must i say anything more?

I bought an Xbox. I've liked a couple of the games that are out right now(HALO, RallyCross). I just picked up Splinter Cell(it's like Metal Gear Solid 2 but better in my opinion). The graphics and gameplay of the Xbox games are simply amazing. Not one game has came close to tapping the graphics engine either(which is really kick *** ).

I've played Gamecube at a friend's house. I wasn't impressed by the controller or any of the games. And now adays it seems every game coming out is offered on atleast 2 out of the 3 systems. maybe down the road Gamecube might have something that'll make it worth buying, but as of right now I'd say it wouldn't even come close to the potential of Xbox.

Xen Guest
    Reason I wont buy an xbox is all the games will be out for PC sometime and the GC has more enjoyable and longer play time games. Metroid prime owns and so does res evil 0, SSB:M is nice. GC has a lot of good games coming but its you choice... and i do like PS2

Originally posted by Rmarks
    I bought an Xbox. I've liked a couple of the games that are out right now(HALO, RallyCross). I just picked up Splinter Cell(it's like Metal Gear Solid 2 but better in my opinion). The graphics and gameplay of the Xbox games are simply amazing. Not one game has came close to tapping the graphics engine either(which is really kick *** ).

I've played Gamecube at a friend's house. I wasn't impressed by the controller or any of the games. And now adays it seems every game coming out is offered on atleast 2 out of the 3 systems. maybe down the road Gamecube might have something that'll make it worth buying, but as of right now I'd say it wouldn't even come close to the potential of Xbox.
    Okay, I'm gonna take a guess, but I see some MAJOR fanboy work here. First of all, the GC controller is regarded as a great controller. A very intuitive design that critics have said 'melts' into their hands. The XBOX controller was DROPPED for a smaller design. So you say the GC controller blows? Why did MS change their controller design?

In Japan, the Xbox is pretty much dead or on its way. A console NEEDS Japan. Yes, the Xbox is leading in US and a close tie in Europe but you need the support of Japan and the US in terms of user base and software.

No games on the GC impress you? Mario Sunshine and Metroid Prime are two reasons alone just to buy a GC, on top of other EXCLUSIVE titles. The entire Resident Evil series is exclusive to GC.

Zelda in 2003, 'nuff said.

Miyamoto has also stated that the GC will see two mario games and two zelda games on the GC. In Japan, the zelda game is coming with a second disc containing Ocarina of Time and the unrealeased Ura-Zelda.

There is much more promise for the GC than the XBOX. Jebus, did you miss the announcement from Square about TWO exclusive games for the GC?!?!?!

XBOX exclusives have been going multi-platform.

Back to the original topic...

I agree that most games show up multi-console, so how do you make your decision for a system? You purchase the console with the most exclusive games that you want.

For me the choice has always been Nintendo. Am I a fanboy? Hell yes! I admit it, because I love Nintendo! I want to play Mario and Zelda games and I can only play them on Nintendo systems.

The most important reason I like Nintendo is their philosophy. Hiroshi Yamouchi (former president of Nintendo) and Shigeru Miyamoto both have a philosophy on gaming where games should be designed to be innovative and fun. They try to steer away from realistic games which most of the industry is geared towards. They believe the more realism you put into a game, it is no longer a game and takes away from creatvitity and just having pure fun.

The most highly regarded games are Nintendo games. There is a reason for that regard.

I am quite biased, but I have been playing video games since I was 2 years old on an Atari 2600. I like games on other consoles, but the games that I want are on Nintendo systems. I have the most fun playing with Nintendo.

But like paintball, there's nothing wrong with having more than one gun, so there's nothing wrong with having two consoles!

I have two consoles in my apartment. One is a PS2, the other is a Super Nintendo. I'm hoping to get my GC this weekend. Nothing wrong with 2 consoles and a old one that has turned yellow.

Holy cow was that a long post. I recommend the GC or PS2.

Well, I just got back from playing Metroid Prime for the past 5 hours or so. Man, it's a great game.

Right now the GC is 150, and you can pick up one of the limited edition "Platinum" ones if you so desire.

Metroid Prime is out and the best game I've played in a while.

Zelda is coming out soon.

If you're into it, you can Play Phantasy Star Online.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles looks promising.

Animal Crossing is decent.

Cubivore looks fun.

Super Mario Sunshine is a good time killer.

The controler does in fact melt into your hand...

If/when I think of more reasons I'll share them.
    Potatoboy!

personman Guest
    Xbox blows GC out of the water IMO..
    For many reasons..
    EDIT: I just wanted to make my post more informative.
    First off is the enourmous hard drive. Its awesome how many things you can store on here. I dont have an Xbox, but my friend does, and WOW its like I look at it and there is tons and tons of blocks when he saves it.
    The controllers arent too great IMO, after playing for say, 6 hours strait your thumb feels like crap. But they arent that bad.
    Games are awesome. I hear people at school say well the only game good for Xbox is Halo. That is so not true. Halo is a very good game, I agree, however, there are some other good ones out there. My next favorate game up to Halo is 4x4 Evolution 2. My friend rented that while I was over and MAN we got soooo hooked on that game. I also like the NHL games, and NFL as well. I dont have an X box so I havent played all that many.
    Graphics are sweet! I mean I dont know how to describe them but they are just awesome.
    DVD compatibility, and MP3 burning. Two features I can think of missing on a Gamecube.. I love listening to SOAD while I'm playing 4x4 Evo much more than the err, well I dont like the music on there. The DVD feature is pretty nifty, but I already have a DVD player hooked up to my Big screen TV as well as a DVD rom on my computer..
    I just dont like Gamecube as well as Xbox.
    I also liek PS2, but whatever.
    Last edited by personman; 11-22-2002 at 05:18 PM.

xbox is better!!! Lets see ya know y? no buying any modems comes with hard drive so you dont need a mem card and its games arnt designed for 2 year olds
    Last edited by Halo2x; 11-22-2002 at 07:54 AM.

Xbox is way better than the gaycube. I'm a geek, I've play video games, a lot. Xbox gets a lot of new games that people dont know about, a lot of which are great games. Gamecube has all the nintendo classics, big deal. Mario Sunshine was one of the worst games I've ever played. If your in love with zelda, then get the gamecube. I wanna tell you to get a PS2 but, thats not one of your choices. I have an xbox, a ps2 and my roomate has a gamecube. I play the ps2 most of the time, then the xbox, and I hardly ever play the gamecube. So, in my opinion, get the xbox.

Oh, one more thing that just occured to me. You can download xbox games off the internet, I don't think you can do this with gamecube because the cds are so small.

Talking Xbox or GC

Ok i have an Xbox and i love it... the graphics are amazing..my first game Halo... Holy Shizzle.... game of the year really before n e one got to play it... now halo 2 coming out... like halo but on steriods... you don't need a mem card built in hard drive your don't need a $200 modem built in ethernet card... now u do need at least cable to play online wit xbox and that is what most people nowadayz have... now GC is freekin awesome 2... you can't really compare controllers n e more cause xbox came out wit controller S which is basically a PS controller... and we all no PS has the best controller out there... really its hard to compared GC and Xbox on graphics do to the fact that most games on gamecube are eiter cartoons... or celshaded... when a lot or most of the games on Xbox are lifelike... and even if they are cartoony on Xbox they still look almost life like.... and Xbox and GC have there own set of games... and usually if u by a GC ur mainly getting nintendo games... but u can't get nintendo games on PS2 or Xbox... and i highly doubt that most games on xbox will be going on comp... like Halo they were originally making it for the comp.... they decided to keep for xbox only... and i think thats how most of the Xbox games are gunna be like.... but in my opinion i believe Xbox is better... or u can just wait a year or 2 and PS3 should be out... can't wait to see that.
    IF I WANTED AN ANGEL AIR I WOULD GLUE A GAMEBOY TO MY FRIKIN TANK.
    [IMG] [/IMG]

I'd go with the XBOX ... I hate Microsoft, I really do ... but I bought an XBOX and I've been very happy with it (I only bought it cause I'm addicted to Halo..lol).

The XBOX in pure power is better .. it has a GeForce based graphics chip and a 10gig HDD built it .. so you can put MP3's and stuff on the drive and use them when playing some games, plus you can save like 50,000+ games on it. The games all look 10x better than the GC or PS2 (although the PS2 is worth it alone for Vice City) and if you have a DSL connection or cable you can plug it into your network using a downloadable program (easy) and you can play games online ...

I dont like the GC, I have always been a nintendo supporter (hell i still have my NES) and I just dont like the gamecube, but it does have some cool games but overall I'd say the XBOX is the way to go.

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

Xbox

why? Because with the right mod chip, like the Matrix Chip for one, I can load emulators and play all old NES, NeoGeo, TG16, even some old PC games on there simply by ftping into the harddrive and uploading them. As well as loading Linux on there allows me to use it as a sort of "web tv" hooked up to my DSL connection I can surf while sitting on the couch.

Plus I wanted it just because I can run Linux on it. Still havn't tried to get windows on there, but hey, it works with Linux (was a ***** to setup) why not?

Havn't tried a gamecube yet, but I'm hoping to now that they're dropping in price as well. They seem to have more child-oriented games but you never know.
    My Trader Feedback
    It was the only tournament I've been to where they have more cases of beer than paint. - gimp

eah, ps2 dosnt realy appeal being as it has 2 games worth buying, gta3, and gta vice city. what all is coming out on xbox that is gunna good? besides halo2 and halo online and unreal.

GC! I left Nintendo back when N64 started to suck... but looking at Gamecube now I kind of regret purchasing my PS2. Nintendo has proven that they know how to power this industry, especially with the line of games they're shoving out. I mean, Super Smash Bros. Melee is a game I could play over and over... Resident Evil and Resident Evil Zero speak for themselves (beautiful!), Metroid Prime is supposed to be really, really good.... the new mortal kombat is out on it... the new Zelda should be coming out soon, and from what I hear Final Fantasy is actually moving back to Nintendo! X-box is made by a heartless multinational corporation who just uses money to buy out the popular game makers... I mean, look how Munch's Odysee went to Xbox when it was originally supposed to be a PS2 exclusive. I have to admit, HALO is a sick game, but I just think Microsoft is pure evil. Computers is one thing, but does Bill Gates really need to rake in all that money? In the console wars, nintendo has always stayed strong, even in tough times. I mean, look how Sega dropped out! All I can say is, look at the games coming up and currently available for these systems. There's only one good Xbox exclusive game, HALO IMO, but other than that, the other good games are multiplatform.

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

Las Vegas, Nevada, crime there is a lotta, Miscue lives here too, But wont play paintballa, My Mazda RX7 is dying, don't want my car to leave me crying.
    I think the XBOX blows the gamecube away when it comes to value.

But the gamecube is AWESOME, despite the fact that its missing things the other systems have.

METROID PRIME IS THE SHIZNIT YO!!!
    [img][/img]
    Honda NSX 2.0 - No Rival Exists

Ah, I must say XBOX, IMO, it has better games, and better graphics, and the games are just more fun, and thats really what i would look for when looking for a system, how much fun you would have playing it.

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!

get both
    nor cal representin

you are a

wanna buy my Xbox with HALO and Circus Maximus, 2 controllers, wires and what not needed to connect it, adn the dvd remote for 200 shipped? I'm rarely home to play it and haven't touched it since june almost.
    Looking for a gun

ok heres the deal

xbox: online plan costs 50 bux a year, but a lot of manufacturers such as EA games are stripping their games of online support for the xbox because they dont make money with that. xbox has lost many, many millions of dollars, and they keep on losing money. microsoft has not seen one penny profit, and they have to worry about stock holders. its floundering in japan and they cant improve their image. without japanese support the system will fail, because the stock holders ultimately control the company. also, the ONLY game(s) that are worth buying on that console are availabe for the computer. unfortunately, the only truly innovative and excellent game on the xbox is halo, and thats coming out on computer. they have sega and rare, but only because they have bought many contracts from sega and they bought rare, but every game sega has made for them has sucked the big one, and they will change the way rare develops (instead of slow with a really good result, fast with sloppy results). the system itself is nothing more than a low powered computer.

http://maddox.xmission.com/xbox_suckit.html

gamecube:

nintendo, thats the problem. they have proved time and time again they dont give two ****s about their customers, and prefer to just use the same rehashed design instead of anything new. they sold rare, RARE, to microsoft, MICROSOFT, because rare only brought in 2 percent of revenue last year. so instead of purchasing all of rare when they had the chance, and keeping their best second party developer and benefiting fromt he intangible returns, they decided to sell it just for the money. on the plus side, it does have incredible games, more than xbox at least, including mario sunshine, metroid prime, the entire resident evil series, star fox adventures, etc. etc. unfortunately their online plan sucks arse.

however, when it comes to consoles, online play sucks. its for computers, and is only suitable on there.

i say, give up on both. take the money youd spend on the console and all their fruity accessories, and invest it back into your computer. that way you can play all the best computer games, like doom 3. you wont be restricted in your game choice by bull**** exclusivity contracts, and while people are arguing over which console is better, you can play so many games, online, for free. everytime a new generation of consoles comes out, just invest money back into your computer. in the end, itll be best.

riiight....if i could afford a new comp i would get one along with both systems but that is not the case. plus this comp is a family peice from 98 with 56k aol. plus i dont like playing games on a comp and in the long run it would be a complete waste of time and money.

and who did you get that info from on the xbox live being 50 a year? being as it is only 9 bucks for the first year, and after the year somthing new and great is going to be out so what does it matter? the xbox live thing like 50 but that also has the mic and stuff so it is not a ripp off.

Emagster- that would be an awsome deal but i can get any system for 100bucks new.

they sold rare, RARE, to microsoft
    You're wrong and right there. Yeah, Nintendo did sell part of Rare to Microsoft, but Nintendo still owns 51% of the company, at least, from what I know. Oh yeah and I think Nippinout put it the best!

Umm i think he got the 50 a year.. becuase if u buy Xbox live... which is 50... it comes with a free subscribtion to xbox live for a year... and it comes with a headset and a voice communicator.... soo before u start bashing sytems with rediculus facts get your facts straight... ohh and don't post a website that some random person made... because i could go do one about PS2 or GC.... the only thing is i won't because i think all the systems have their strengths and weaknesses i just think Xbox came out on top.....
    [Edit]
    Also Halo isn't coming out for the computer... it was originally supposed to but they didn't want to make it for the comp... they kept it as an Xbox exclusive... and most of Xbox's games Won't becoming out for the comp... unless they're a known comp game such as Mech... or Unreal
    Last edited by Archangel Kid; 11-24-2002 at 02:35 PM.

Originally posted by darklord
    You're wrong and right there. Yeah, Nintendo did sell part of Rare to Microsoft, but Nintendo still owns 51% of the company, at least, from what I know. Oh yeah and I think Nippinout put it the best!
    no, they own none of it

http://cube.ign.com/articles/371/371689p1.html

. The firm said it had sold its 49-percent share in the former second-party.
    it only owned 49 percent of the company, it didnt own it all. it DID have the oppurtunity to buy the other 51 percent, but passed on it and sold all of its share.

Originally posted by Archangel Kid
    Umm i think he got the 50 a year.. becuase if u buy Xbox live... which is 50... it comes with a free subscribtion to xbox live for a year... and it comes with a headset and a voice communicator.... soo before u start bashing sytems with rediculus facts get your facts straight... ohh and don't post a website that some random person made... because i could go do one about PS2 or GC.... the only thing is i won't because i think all the systems have their strengths and weaknesses i just think Xbox came out on top.....
    [Edit]
    Also Halo isn't coming out for the computer... it was originally supposed to but they didn't want to make it for the comp... they kept it as an Xbox exclusive... and most of Xbox's games Won't becoming out for the comp... unless they're a known comp game such as Mech... or Unreal
    on halo
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/364/364726p1.html
    Halo for the PC will be making its way to the stores the summer of 2003.
    also, xbox live will not be 50 bux forever, it is a limited time offer, and after next year, or even after a few months, the price is supposed to jump

Well Bungie isn't doing it... and it seems what they're saying is its gunna be a multiplayer game ONLY.... cause thats what the games that were listed are... and it isn't even Bungie thats doing it... it gearbox... it'll be like a different game

Okay...

Let's get educated.

So the Xbox has a HDD and broadband adapter. My computer has a HDD. My PC games use my HDD. BUT no game for the PC takes advantage of a HDD. It is only there for storage and swapping. The only game I know of that takes advantage of a HDD is that Xbox game where you can rewind/timetravel. There also was a A-10 game from Sierra that saved environment changes that you made like blown up bridges.

There is really no advantage to a HDD. The Xbox HDD is a single platter 5400rpm drive with only one side of the platter used. Basically, the HDD gives no advantage.

The Xbox and PS2 both have DVD players. Yes, it's nice, but the DVD capabilities are not that great. When you are FORCED to buy a remote to enable the DVD capabilities, you are not getting a DVD player when you buy an Xbox. You are getting an Xbox with the capability to play DVD's. I haven't watched a DVD on Xbox, but on PS2, lip sync has a tendency to be off and the video gets pixelated at times.

If I want to watch a DVD, I'll use my DVD player.

I can't stand it when people have this distaste or hatred for Nintendo. If you don't like Nintendo games, that's fine. But have a legitimate reason for it. "It's too kiddy," is just plain garbage. Nintendo makes games for all audiences.

If you are too 'mature' for these games, you don't know what good gameplay is. What is mature anyways? Blowing up cars, killing zombies, killing prostitues is considered mature gameplay by most people.

Gimp said:
    You can download xbox games off the internet, I don't think you can do this with gamecube because the cds are so small.

First of all, the GC does not use CD's. They use proprietary Gamecube Optical Discs (GOD). Matsu$h!+a came up with the technology and use Matsu$h!+aa's level ten encryption. Level two has yet to be cracked. The less pirating goes on, the game companies get more profit.

PS2 and Xbox use DVD technology. For each piece of DVD media, they must pay a royalty to the DVD consortium. This cuts from their profits. So with what console will companies make the most software profit?

Archangel Kid said:
    really its hard to compared GC and Xbox on graphics do to the fact that most games on gamecube are eiter cartoons... or celshaded... when a lot or most of the games on Xbox are lifelike... and even if they are cartoony on Xbox they still look almost life like

Most games on GC are cartoons or celshaded? Holy cow I don't even know where to begin destroying your logic. Most games on GC are NOT cartoons or celshaded. Maybe you missed these games: Wave Race, Eternal Darkness, Rogue Leader (THE best Star Wars), RE, RE0, Nightfire, Metroid Prime, Medal of Honor.

You say that even cartoony games on Xbox are still life like. What the heck are you saying?

Yes, the Xbox uses NVIDIA graphics technology. Based off of the NV20 architecture. If you look at the NV20 performance tests, you'll see that the bandwidth is the limiting factor.

Xbox is able to throw out more polygons, but it's texturing abilities are not as impressive. Anybody that knows gaming technology at the very least knows that it's all about textures.

Drawing organic forms would take billions of polygons. It isn't possible yet to do that, so we use texturing to trick our eyes. The GC is able to perform twice as many texture effects per polygon per pass. It is able to do 8 while the Xbox does 4.

Nintendo no longer holds RARE stock. RARE does not have the same dev teams. The Stamper brothers are near retiring. Basically, MS bought the RARE name and franchises.

I'm not saying that the Xbox sucks. I'm only saying why I chose a GC and poking holes at your arguments. Before you say the GC sucks, educate yourself.

Poke holes in my argument all you like. All I have to say is this, "Itza ME! 'a Mario!!!" Oh... and "ZELDA IN 2003!!!" ZELDA IN 2003!!!" Hopefully the US gets the same deal as Japan with the OoT and Ura-Zelda.

How much does it irritate you when people say mags suck? They have little to no clue as to what they are saying. Education is good!

Oh, and warpfeedmod, if I wanted to play romz, I have a PC. I just played a little Mario64 yesterday. Can your Xbox do that? It would be kind of funny to be playing Mario 64 on a Xbox wouldn't it?

(Holy COW! In Japan, Panasonic is know as M a t s u s h i t a and I can't write it here.)

Originally posted by Archangel Kid
    [Edit]
    on halo
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/364/364726p1.html
    Halo for the PC will be making its way to the stores the summer of 2003.
    also, xbox live will not be 50 bux forever, it is a limited time offer, and after next year, or even after a few months, the price is supposed to jump

do what i did got ps2 2 years ago xbox last year and plan on getting GC later

I Would just like to point out it seems like u said that i said GC suked... whem acctually i said GC is freekin awesome its basically what kinda games u like more.. u find them u find the system u like... u find find the system u buy... now thats really what he wanted in a which should i get a GC or Xbox... dunt even wanna no y PS2 was in here...

Archangel Kid, I was not making it seem like you were saying the GC sucked. No where did I even hint at that.

I was pointing out your flawed reasoning. How can you say that most games on GC are cartoony or cel-shaded? You say that you can't compare the GC and Xbox graphics because of this.

When I presented just a handful of games on the GC that are not cartoony or cel-shaded, I disproved your flawed claim that most games on GC are cartoony or cel-shaded.

That is all I did on your post.

Don't people remember E3 2002?

From the Game Critics Awards (comprised of forty editors) and these guys are actually independent!

Best of Show: DOOM III (PC)
    Best Original Game: Psychonauts (Xbox)
    Best PC Game: DOOM III (PC)
    Best Console Game: The Legend of Zelda (GC)
    Best Console Hardware: Wavebird controller (GC)
    Best Action Game: DOOM III (PC)
    Best Action/Adventure Game: Splinter Cell (multi-platform)
    Best Fighting Game: Tekken 4 (PS2)
    Best Role Playing Game: Neverwinter Nights (PC)
    Best Racing Game: Auto Modellista (PS2).
    Best Simulation Game: The Sims Online (PC)
    Best Sports Game: NFL 2K3 (multi-platform)
    Best Strategy Game: Command and Conquer Generals (PC)
    Best Puzzle/Trivia/Parlor Game: Super Monkey Ball 2 (GC)
    Best Online Multiplayer: Star Wars Galaxies (PC)

E3 2001:

Best of Show: Nintendo Gamecube

Best Original Game: Majestic (PC)
    Best PC Game: Star Wars Galaxies (PC)
    Best Console Game: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)
    Best PC Hardware: Nvidia's GeForce 3
    Best Console Hardware: Nintendo Gamecube
    Best Action Game: Rogue Squadron 2 (GC)
    Best Action/Adventure Game: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)
    Best Fighting Game: Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)
    Best Role Playing Game: Neverwinter Nights (PC)
    Best Racing Game: Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (PS2)
    Best Simulation Game: The Sims Online (PC)
    Best Sports Game: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS2)
    Best Strategy Game: Age of Mythology (PC)
    Best Puzzle/Trivia/Parlor Game: Pikmin (GC)
    Best Online Multiplayer: Star Wars Galaxies (PC)

Gamecube was best of show and best console hardware in 2001. Best console game in 2002 was Zelda.

Many people has a false impression of the 'failure' of the GC. Remember NES? At it's peak, on average, it was in 1 out of every 4 American homes!!! GC is selling better than the NES! It is on track to be more successful than the NES. For coming out a year after PS2, it isn't doing bad in sales. Number 2 overall behind the PS2 worldwide.

I don't see anybody backing up their opinion on how much the GC sucks or how much the Xbox is the godsend to gamers.

I challenge you to explain how the GC 'sucks.'

No console sucks. It just so happens that GC sucks the least.