Thread: When buying a paintball marker....

When buying a paintball marker....

I have this wierd thing about trading on AO, when I agree to buy something and I have to send first, it seems like it takes them close to a month for them to fullfill their part. I have found AO to be almost a painful place to trade with a few exceptions. Though I almost always ship the same day as when I get the money, when I am the seller. It just seems very annoying how people don't share the same communication and fairness to others. For now on I will not ship first unless they have more feedback than I. The sadest thing a guy and I from alaska, we traded bodies, it took us couple days and that included errors on behalf of USPS, and it went threw smoothly. Then I have people a few states over that can't even do anythign correctly. It seems like it is more and more worth it to get exstorted by retail then to worry about saving 100 bucks and a want to hurt someone. I have lost so much respect for human kind just by doing sells/buying on ebay and such.

the only reason why some people live is because it is illegal to kill them. -unkown
    j/k

-Hostage
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback

rochester!!!!

if u live in rochester come down and see my new shop in palmyra...i do a lot of buying on the web and i had never had that problem .....but i do have it with my distrubuters!!!! go figure....

Yes, this could be a problem. I think folks should do their best to ship the paid for product as soon as the money hits their accounts.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Ah, i kno how this goes. what i do is when someone says that the'll do it, tell them it's still for sale unless u give me the tracking number on the MO/check etc. than if someone says o, i got the money, but doesn't for another month, and someone comes a week later and says i can get an MO by tomo, u can tell the other guy ur taking to long, and take the other MO, first come first serve.

Best thing to do is set deadlines. say he says i'll buy ur xx. it's monday. send him a mail saying how long till u can get a MO/check w/e. if he says, o i can get it wednessday, send him an e-mail saying that u need confirmation that it sent by friday. keep good communication about what's going on, and if friday comes and it doesn't ship, tell him it's going back up for sale, and if someoen can get the money sooner, than first come first servered. i've never had a deal go dead after them saying they can get the money, and i always let the other person how long it'll take b4 i can get the MO.

Feedback also helps
    unless of course i'm totally wrong than forget everything i said

Everything I have bought/sold through AO forums i ship it the day i recieve the money (or asap), and everyone i have bought things off of have done the same.

Good trader threads may help you