When I go to hook my tank to my drop forward I can twist it on and the entire rig vents out of the bottom. It is similar to when you have the velocity up too high but it vents full force.

I have replaced almost all the o-rings. I don't have rings that will fit two of them though. 1) one that seals the regulator threads 2) the one that seals the back of the power tip.

Now this problem is not always there. When I get it gased up it will work perfectly. No problems.

This may or may not be related however I think this has something to do with the lvl 10. When I disconnect my tank the gun holds 500 psi in the reg. I have a dial in my rail to show this. The pressure will not release via pulling the trigger to depress the on/off switch. You have to take the banjo screw out to vent it.

If the reg is filled with the 500 psi it will have no problems gasing up at all. But if you vent it, it will go into trouble again.

I am new to automags, so I hope that the items I referr to are right.

I was wondering how I might go about fixing this problem. I noticed that my friends micromag has the same problem with storing psi and not releasing it tonight when we installed the lvl 10.

Zomby