Thread: thlibo feedback

thlibo feedback

Hey guys, I am doing a lot of business here over the next few weeks, so I am throwing this out. Please please please only post here if you have actually done business with me.

Feel totally free to post your opinion about me, positive or negative. Let the people know how your deal went...
    AIM 'thlibo'
    E-mail myoung.cmpe03@gtalmuni.org

my feedback thread:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57863&highlight=thlibo

These were copied in from Good Traders Thread III:

Minimag4me
    thlibo is a great trader, he was a pleasure to deal with and he returned all of my e-mails quickly.

RoadDawg
    n.W.o 4 life
    thlibo
    Sent money after small delay but I still got it so Good deal. Would deal again.

Ice-Child
    Captian: Team Kindred
    thlibo-Awesome trader. Very fast action in the trade we made. Kept me well informed on recieving and shipping. Good guy to deal with.

I <3 MAGS
    AO addict
    thlibo A+++
    thlibo is a great seller, I recently purchased a barrel from him at a great price. He is very trustworthy, he even offered to send me the barrel first and them have me send him the money!! He sent the barrel quickly and always was quick to respond to any of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

cphilip
    Cutest Moderator
    Thilbo
    Great transaction and a very very honest guy. And trusting too. Would recomemnd him from my one dealing with him. Does Pay Pal too! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

rudy
    thlibo is a good trader

That is all that I saw. I will also post my reviews of traders on this thread.

Here are my good traders:

Paintchucker: great buyer, drove into ATL to save me shipping, and make the whole thing faster!

jimmyjobob: great buyer, patient person

kickass68mag: great seller

justin_j: great seller, opened the box, and he sent me more stuff than I was expecting! Great buyer as well, fast payment good communication.

RoadDawg: great seller, sent before payment recieved

Ice-Child: great trader, knows his stuff, and willing to share his wealth of information

Grey_Goose: Great seller, he came to me with what I wanted with a great price, sent promptly

I <3 MAGS: Bought a barrel from me, very reasonable to deal with, paid quickly with no hassle. Returned communications promptly.

cphilip: Great buyer, excellent person to deal with, prompt hassle free payment.

Titansu: Great seller, sent quickly, deal went smoothly.

AllAmericanMag: Great seller, bonus points! The package he sent got delayed in the mail (completely out of his hands). He was 100% honest, and straight with me, he worked to solve the problem and communicated with me almost every day. Would highly recommend this seller.

Thump152: Very willing to deal, made a great transaction, and he shipping fast!

yllwsmrf: Have done 2 transactions with him now. Great buyer, would do more.

Jaden: fast, great communication, good buyer.

edboe: Another good buyer, geez there are a ton of great people here on AO

dropkick1: Hmmm, what can I say? Fantastic buyer, no problems, makes my day happier just to do business with people like dropkick.

fueelin: paypaled me. good communication. met dealines. good trader all around.
    Last edited by thlibo; 11-25-2002 at 04:24 PM.

thlibo is a great trader, I couldnt ship my tank out to him for a few days after I said I could and he was understanding, good guy, good deal

Good Trader Thlibo

Got my emicro in 3days, before tourney you can count on thlibo, thanks man.

pennsylvania dental association(philadelphia)
    excellent seller, very informative, good prices, now i'm just waiting for the package to get here which should be soon. once again excellent trader!

ken

skateboard=me=8 years

good traders:grey goose, coffeynitro, langrage, bond1313, flipirit, rogue factor, kirby, banziamf, thelar, BTautomag, Littmag, thilbo, dirtybunny, thing, xadamx

R.I.P Zach Daly

good seller

great doing business with him, great hyperframe will do recomended seller