Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Current Jersey Concept... Need comments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question The Current Jersey Concept... Need comments

Here is the latest version, that has been modified as per several suggestions in the other thread. the other thread has become a bit cluttered, so a new one has become necessary.

Comments???

---Fred

Love it! Can't wait to get one..

I need to get a Hello Kitty pic on some part of my jersey, though
    Last edited by Clare; 11-25-2002 at 12:12 PM.

I like it too .... once you have a final design let me know and I'll get one for sure ...

Good job.... I like the flashy yet simple shapped design.... definitally stand out

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    a.k.a the guy who cant spell early in the morning
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

Yeah! What Clare said!

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    Love it! Can't wait to get one..

Come on… you don’t want “comments” you want folks to say they like it… and that is it.

Well, I think it is a good start, but there are things I don’t like about it…..but who cares what I think, right? EVERYONE loves this new design…

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

I like it!! Can't wait to get one either!

I like it, except I still like the little swoosh from Shartley's design. I think the boxing off of the bottom looks too much like the Borg shatnerball shirts, but, thats my opinion.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

I like enough to buy one. You can never please all people, so you have to shoot for the majority. My only fear is that I will look like a reptile out on the field.

Everyone that gave their input on this, thank you. It's about time that an AO jersey is going to get made.

Fred, when will these be done? I might just stop by their factory and pick mine up.

Originally posted by Muzikman
    My only fear is that I will look like a reptile out on the field.
    LOL I kept thinking that as well... but don't mind it. It is almost like turtle shells or snake skin.

I don't like it at all. It reminds me of a spiderman costume. However, I'm sure my nine year old would think it's cool...

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Fred, I know that the primary design, but can you put up the others too? There were a few that had ideas I liked in them. Specifically, like I mentioned, the swoosh design at the bottom. thanks!

Yeah, I liked the swoosh design too. I'm not too keen on this one either, have similar feelings regarding 9 year olds and Spiderman
    Superbolt

This design is much better than anything I've seen so far. Shartley's design is also great as well.

Why do we have to settle for one design over the other. Since we're not receiving any appreciable discount, why not post 2 or 3 designs that people can choose from? When you contact CSG to order, you indicate the art work you want and you're all set. That way, if you like the CSG version or the Shartley version you get what you the buyer wants. I don't think we're ever going to get concensus for one design so why not have several 'offical' designs.

It shouldn't be about getting credit for coming up with the idea or picking the design it should be about getting AO members what they all want. A nice AO jersey we'll all wear with pride.

well, as a suggestion; If this goes to a poll (the different designs, which it should), only post them one color each. We all know we can order different colors, but, it'll keep the space down. Again...BRING BACK THE SWOOSH!

2000, I kinda disagree. I think there should be only one, BUT, I think the designs, like I said, should all be posted and voted on. Perhaps even mixing and matching designs. We have waitied a while for this; I'm sure another week or two wont hurt

Since these jerseys are gonna be custom why can't we have multiple ones? They all have the same basic design so it'll look semi uniform, but I really like the swoosh.

Great Traders - DiRTyBuNNy - midwikid - than205 - DropKick1 - jericoholics - personman - Siayajin - Remington - Jaymz
    My Feedback

My For Sale and Wanted Thread

After looking at the 2 designs I agree with the swoosh .. it gives it less of a chest protector look ...lol

both great designs ...

Sincerely,
    Dave K

I like what fred and Littmag posted. If the swish is the same as shartley's, it works for me.

Lets vote and have only one jersey. That way we will all have the same look on the field. That is what we want is the 'instant recognition' isn't it? As well as supporting AGD, we will be recognized as AOers.

I also like the idea of a personal graphic on one of the shoulders or on the front on the left or right shoulder. Maybe with your AO nick as well.

My .02.

G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

I like both designs but I think the ones Fred posted look a little better. Whatever goes along the bottom, be it swooshed or straight, won't really matter as most of us wear packs of some kind that will cover it up and bunch the fabric up anyway. If we did'nt wear packs and starched the jerseys flat as a board it might be more of an issue, in my opinion, but since we don't........

Nice job on all the designs.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

I like the swish version but I'm not sure about the back. My number is 5 so it would fit but the 22 looks too big and forget it if you have a three digit number.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

I don't really like the looks of it too much, something about it, not really sure what it is. Looks funky. Probably not worth $60 imho

Although i do like how the colors are faded in the "swoosh" version. Toss a gray and black one up there please

However, i'm not sure i like the stripe down the arm saying automags or whatever, I was thinking of putting on a AGD patch on one of the shoulders, or perhaps i could put it down near the waist line.....

Riotz Guest
    Why don't we push for a LARGER discount. We will be ordering more than ANY other team out there. What team has 2000+ members....

Not saying everyone on AO is going to get them, but I can see at least 50 of these being sold.

Riotz Guest
    Oh and Fred, can you ask him to change User Name to.

First name "username"
    Last name

Please...

I like both designes, I am kinda favoring the swoosh one myself with the faded colors but either one is fine. I would like to make sure there is a AGD logo or something on it, much like the first one.
    Don't try running, you will only give me a better story!

Accuracy by Skill!!
    Intimidation by Volume!!!

Proud member of The Militia

Proud member of Team Tactical Markers

My Feed BAck

I'm digging the "Swoosh" one as well. It has a much better feel to it. It flows alot better and looks more natuarl than the Top one, the Top one just kind of Stops the Design and looks weird(to me).

EM01698 2/3rd's ULE-EMAG, PipeKit, SystemX drop and 88/3k PE.

Collegeboy Guest
    DARKER colours. Especially the red.

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by Collegeboy
    DARKER colours. Especially the red.
    The colors will be darker once printed. Red is suppose to be blood red. So they say.

Well, I got some email from Jamie,

Since there is demand for both styles, it looks like they will be able to do both the Shartley-Swoosh and the angled lines.

I personally don't care too much for the swoosh in its current form, but perhaps it can be refined.

There is a problem pointed out to my by CSG about the fades, they won't look that great the way Shartley has made them, something to do with the sublimation process. that's how it was explained to me, don't hate me.

I personally like Shartley's sleeves better with the stretched keyhole holding the text.

and, a good point was made, that you'll be wearing packs over these, and that they look much different in 3d when there is a body in them.

---Fred

Originally posted by Fred
    There is a problem pointed out to my by CSG about the fades, they won't look that great the way Shartley has made them, something to do with the sublimation process. that's how it was explained to me, don't hate me.
    This is interesting... since the actual background is the same as what CSG had, all I did was darken the colors. Only on the sleeves did I add any shadowing or altering of the basic design.

So, if what you see in mine can't be done, neither can theirs... don't believe me? Take a good look at the latest one they came up with and then look at mine.... there is no difference but the darkening of the colors. So, if indeed they ARE going to be darker when printed, they should actually end up closer to what my "computer" images look like.

Just something to think about...