Thread: Smoke Halos

Smoke Halos

Hey, I've got a question....

I was looking at the Odyssey paintball site at HALO B's and I was wondering if the smoke color was actually silver/grey when you look at in it person. The picture shows it as being more of a silver color; however, other sellers on Ebay show a picture of a Halo which is black in color when they refer to "smoke."

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

the ones ive seen are dark grey.

Yeah the one on there website looks like a black and white photo to me. But they are more dark grey. I have a pic somewhere of my friends if you would like to see it.
    -AKA Viking
    -WASED Out
    -Halo B,rip drive,z code
    -14 in. Ultralite

Originally posted by pbguy888
    Yeah the one on there website looks like a black and white photo to me. But they are more dark grey. I have a pic somewhere of my friends if you would like to see it.
    Sure, that would be very helpful. =)

Thanks a lot

it looks basiccaly like a gloss black without anything in it and when you fill it with paint you can see the paint pretty good think of it like tinted windows on a car

Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
    it looks basiccaly like a gloss black without anything in it and when you fill it with paint you can see the paint pretty good think of it like tinted windows on a car
    Ah ok thanks. Darn, I was hoping it was silver in color so it would match my new pewter SFL E-Mag =(

Thanks anyway

well you could always get the clear one and spray the inside of it with a little bit of silver spray paint(seriously you could)

Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
    well you could always get the clear one and spray the inside of it with a little bit of silver spray paint(seriously you could)
    Lol I don't know about that; but I'll think about it.

By the way, have any of you heard about the Reloader? Someone told me it is better than a HALO; what are your opinions?

THanks