Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Current Jersey Concept... Need comments

I'm not telling what my number will be... and it won't be 69...

numbers schmumbers, it doesn't really matter. I was just giving you a hard time since Simon is a friend, a funny Brit, and his SPPLAT member # is 007...

OK!

So, it appears everyone is happy... Jamie emailed me again and wants to know if this is a go or not now?

Yes???

(Go meaning two design choices, with all the color choices shown)

If so, you'll be able to start emailing your order to CSG within the week...
    Last edited by Fred; 11-26-2002 at 10:28 AM.

Go! Go! GO!!!!

J_

For the love of God, Go!

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

OK!

I got a call from Ivan (the man in charge at CSG), and he would like to make sure that we have Tom's permission for this (no joke).

So a quick "yes" or "change this" would be great.

They would like to get this in the pipeline since teams are beginning to order their Skyball jersies... and before we start bickering again... (I'm at fault for that too)

The scoop is this:

They will work out what the prints will look like, and send me a jpeg sometime today, or tomorrow, which I will post in a new thread, along with ordering instructions.

To order, they will set up a form on their website that will be private, A link will be posted here on AO that will get you to the form, fill out the form, you're good to go.

that makes it a lot easier for them to get spellings right, and for you do describe what you want as far as name, number, etc.

Sit tight! I'll post as soon as I get it.

---Fred

I say that it is a good start. If this works out well for them, we may want to add additional designs later. I know I have already been contacted by folks about that......

Just for kicks, I finally got around to making my AO Member Collectors Card (as seen in Friendly Corner). And after looking at it a bit, I could not resist putting on one of the yet to be made AO Jerseys. LOL

This is not perfect by any means, but gives you a rough idea of how it will look. I thought some of you might get a kick out of it…

Cool

Can't wait! They look good!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

when does the link go up? I am leaving for work soon, and cant be here much longer! I dont want to miss the link!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

yeh, Fred, have that Ivan guy call AGD and talk to Tom himself....

This is perhaps a little late, but why a US supplier? Looking at the prices, there is no way I'm buying one. Not going to spend over 100 dollars on a jersey.

But you could probably get these made by a Canadian supplier for 60-65 Canadian dollars, making the price a steal for all you Americans.

Originally posted by SlartyBartFast
    This is perhaps a little late, but why a US supplier? Looking at the prices, there is no way I'm buying one. Not going to spend over 100 dollars on a jersey.

But you could probably get these made by a Canadian supplier for 60-65 Canadian dollars, making the price a steal for all you Americans.
    As has been said before... if you can find a Canadian supplier that can offer better prices for the same work, post it up.

Huh?

Originally posted by SlartyBartFast

I thought we were getting them for $65 US?

Yes, the price is $65 US.

havn't seen or heard of a cananadian company that does this kind of work, much less one that could provide a product of similar quality for the same price, or less.

(and yes I intentionally spelled Canadian wrong, its a Detroit thing that we poke fun at our neighbors across the river, Canadian Bacon anyone?)

---Fred

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

I thought we were getting them for $65 US?
    We ARE. LOL He is in Canada and the conversion rate will make him pay more Canadian than we do US.

Re: Re: Huh?

Originally posted by shartley

We ARE. LOL He is in Canada and the conversion rate will make him pay more Canadian than we do US.

GRRRR....tell me about it.

C Mayhem

blah blah blah blah if you dont want one don't buy it.

Coulda-shoulda-woulda....

I like the swoosh personaly one in grey and blue please with numbers 77 and 85.
    This chicken's got a brand new bag.

C&C Xmag #296
    yellow to black fade
    warped 88/4500

silly cananadians, trying to overthrow the US by flooding it with their funny-money change!

nothin is worse than getting a Cananadian quarter in my change... i ask for one that is worth 25 US cents, not 15...