Thread: MI Mag team wins Big at 3man tourney

MI Mag team wins Big at 3man tourney

Team Rupture from south east MI joined a 3 man rookie tourney at hyperball paintball in taylor. 22 teams were play'n in 2 div. of 11 teams. team rupture was made up of 2 ule emags & 1 Xmag. they took 1st in div.1 maxing all 10 games to end up with 800/800 pts. and they went on to max 2 of the 3 games in the finals. only to take 1st place overall. some hyperpaintball workers have been trashing on mags and saying no players with skill would use a emag unless they got them for free. I guess this showed them. emags are by far the best marker i have owend to date. go mags!!!
    ule mag w/x valve & ule trig.

Not to take away your glory but it sounds like you guys were in too low of a division. Good job none the less.
    Sorry, I'm old

funny... cuz they'd never played a tourney together, let alone even PRACTICED together. They all shop at my store, and I know 'em all real well. :-)

and, I'm not sure how one would classify the players as being over or underclassed... by their equipment? most of the people playing that tourney were shootin tricking out impulses and intimidators, that their parents no doubt bought for their spoiled a$$es.

but, whatever. Peace. --Funk
    I have better qualities, I am funnier, sexier, and my a$$ is like 'woh' (2/15/2004 11:51 pm)

* individuality has joined #automags
    anyone around right now?
    hello?
    * individuality has left #automags
    (3/23/2004, 5:45 am)

"Having shot my share of cops..." -- Tom Kaye, AGD, 5/3/04

ya, all but about 3 teams were not "rookie" tourney class. hell 1 team ace-paintball.com sent their store team up to play and we spanked em' in the last game of the finals in about 20 secs with all 3 guys left. and many of the teams that played have web sites with many events listed that they played in. it was a sea of timmys, imps, and other high end markers. but the EMAGS took em all down hard. Funk and Tato are great, i thank god every time i play with my mag that they showed me the way of the emag. killerpaintball.com & killer paintball is the place to go to get all your paintball stuff they have some of the best workers that i have seen in a long time. this was our first tourney as a team. and look forward to many more. all we need to do is pick up a 5th and we will be down at chicago nppl this june. trying to do our best with are emags.

a "rookie" tourney is made up of any team with less then a year TOURNEY exp. not paintball exp. so by that a team that has played like 20 tourneys all under a years time can be rookie. i have played in 2 others finishing 2nd beginers, and 3rd in a open class 3 man event.

the team sounds good !!
    i have a three man in MI, it might be fun to play your team some time to get some perspective.
    Red,and black RT PRO steleto drop, pure energy nitrigen, red vl revy ule barrel. shoots sweeet!

PS iv been to killer in lavonia and its sswwweeeeeeeeettt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they cairy a great automag stock. better than eny were iv been in MI.

that sounds fun, i spend all my time at killer. hell i am going over there now. drop a post we can play when ever sounds cool to me.

rob

awsome, ill be going some time next week.
    ill leave a post the day befor.
    the ither two on my team are yet to get there mags, but it think it could still be fun.

So, we gonna meet at TCs tournie on the 18th of this month? Never played that field... but I'll be there, hopefully in a game long enough to lay out the paint with the e-mag and warp
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

Question

dude, i dont know about the 18th. i have a team member wiht out a gun. ill check. it sounds cool though give me directions!!!!

TC paintball - on there website, registration might be full.. LOL - Ill tell you how bad the slaughter is after were done - normally TCs tournaments are slaugther for us.. we get slaughtered

lol, i look forward to your results at "tc's". it sounds cool! we should realy get together and play, my team should be ready in about 2-3 weeks.
    but i will be looking foward to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch_DGA
    lol, i look forward to your results at "tc's". it sounds cool! we should realy get together and play, my team should be ready in about 2-3 weeks.
    but i will be looking foward to your post.

Wow... cross bracketing sucks... we played in division four, and somehow "randomly drew" some very very good teams out of the other divisions. We were slaughtered but I had fun

Quote Originally Posted by paintbller88
    this was our first tourney as a team. and look forward to many more. all we need to do is pick up a 5th and we will be down at chicago nppl this june. trying to do our best with are emags.

hehe still looking for a 5th? I'm itching to find a team. I only just recently started to have the cash to start playing again though. I've been playing at RJ Performance in Davidson...

Lee