Thread: 12v modding a warp

12v modding a warp

is there really a good point to this? just to get 22 instead of 20 bps, when the fastest you can shoot is about 15 bps semi auto? Does it also increase the battery life of the warp?

it increases the battery life and makes the speed more consistent. running off 9V the speed goes down immediately because the battery starts losing power and is unable to give the warp a full 9V. but with two 9V batteries you have 18V. you regulate that down to 12V. now you have a little room to work with and time before the warp starts to slow down. you have until the batteries hit less than 12V total between them. and even though it may be impossible to sustain bps much higher than 15 bps it's easily achieved in short bursts. so doing a 12V mod definitely has merit.

ben_JD Guest
    Is the 12V mod any more stable and efficient than two 9V batteries in parallel?

I'm using a 9.6 volt battery "pack" to power my warp (and revy and hyperframe). It will provide over 9 volts for a looooong time.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    I'm with Hitech... 9.6v rc battery pack with 1600 maH of battery life... forget the slowing down of my warp! Not even after 6 months of play on a single CHARGE! get that from on of those 6$ re-chargeable 160 mah 9v lol.