Thread: Thanks for all the Inteliframe Package Contest Entries

Post Thanks for all the Inteliframe Package Contest Entries

Everyone,

Thanks for all the entries in the Intelliframe Package Design Contest. BIG AO thanks to Shartley for handling everything, he went over and above the call of duty with all the questions.

I am at the NPPL tournament in Atlantic City and can't get a good internet connection. I can't get through to email either so I don't know what has been submitted. I'll see what I can do from here but it will probably have to wait until next week.

AGD

No, THANK YOU AGD! It was awesome just the fact that we had the chance to design something like this, that will actually be in stores and stuff! Thanx again!

ENDO!

------------------
    GO HERE!: http://wsnonline.8k.com

The Witherspoon News! Sign the guestbook! It better than sunglasses, and twice as fragrent!

Wink

Now whomever wins the design contest will just have the hard job of convincing their buddies that they acually -did- design the packaging.

A problem I hope to have, BTW. And if they don't believe me...I'll just have to shoot them with that RT Pro/Warp Feed/IntelliFrame setup.

------------------
    Magnepan MMG planar-magnetic loudspeakers
    Carver Silver 7t monoblock amplifiers
    Sony EP9ES digital preamp
    Sony CDP-CA7ES CD changer
    Sony DVP-S550D DVD player
    Sony KV32-XBR250 TV

Yeah, I know this is a paintball forum. I'm just being different is all.

shartley Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks Tom, and no problem.

See you when you get back.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

I just enjoyed the process of making the layout, hopefully the fun I had making it, will lead to even more fun with a RT PRO, warp and intelliframe hehe, thanx Tom for the opportunity! its been said a million times before, just gotta say it again. AGD RULES!

if nobody believes me (presuming IF I win) I'll have a copy of the PSD I created for the design, if thats not proof, I dont know what is lol.

[This message has been edited by Xzion (edited 08-26-2001).]

shartley Guest

Exclamation

I don't know what everybody's fear of not being recognized as the designer of the packaging is...

Proof it EASY. The winner will be posted here on AO!

The name of the Winning Designer will be a known thing and very easy to verify. Just bring them online to see. And if you can't simply print out the announcement posted here on AO.

Plus, I am sure it would not bee too much trouble for Tom to also provide a certificate to the Winner as well as the actual Prize. This would give the winner something to hang on his/her wall and show friends. Anyone can own a tricked out Marker.. but a signed certificate from AGD?

Maybe this is something Tom can think about (or may have already).

But please don't EVERYONE ask him about this. He is quite busy. I will discuss this with him for you all.

Thanks.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

shartley Guest

Question

You are joking right?

The contest dates have been on the Official Rules Thread from day one, and the E-Mail address was posted on SEVERAL threads since mid-way through the first week.

If you are NOT joking... I am SO very sorry. But other than me personally calling your home and telling you, the information could not have been any more clearly posted.

------------------

I come here EVERY DAY. and I have not seen a post other than the old Q&A Post and the Offical Rules, topic. I thought you guys would start a new post and at least keep it up at the top for a while.

[This message has been edited by InfinatyBPS (edited 08-26-2001).]

I think most were just joking around about the regognition thing, well I know I was at anyrate.the certifcate would be kewl, a nice honor for the winner as for the email, I thought it was pretty obvious that they were just gonna post it in the exsisting threads, which is why i cept checking in with the rules forum and the question forum.

[This message has been edited by Xzion (edited 08-26-2001).]

shartley Guest

I am very sorry you misunderstood what was happening. Everyone else seemed to understand just fine. The only OFFICIAL Threads for the Contest were the Q&A thread and the Official Contest Rules thread. There were other threads started but they were answered AND their questions & answers were added to both the Official Threads for the contest.

Please go back and review at least the Q&A thread, you will see that your questions were answered, and in plenty of time to have you enter your design on time.

And I know for a FACT that several Moderators, Myself, and even other AO members kept bumping those two threads to the TOP each and every day.... and several times each day.

They are now NOT at the top only because the contest ended on Friday, and now we are going into the Judging and Voting phase. Again, if you indeed came here every day, you should have checked the contest threads as was told to all members.

I can not express my sympathy for your situation enough, but it was one that was easily avoidable.

This issue is now closed. I hope you understand.

------------------