Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial WI Get Together this Sunday

Unofficial WI Get Together this Sunday

There's a 3 man tourney at www.bfgpaintball.com in Germantown, WI this Sunday. Mad Cow (me, Lamby and Rex) will be there playing, as will AGD Pride. Was curious if any other AOers were planning on attending? Would be nice to meet up with some of you other guys - saw alka and wimag there last time
    Superbolt

Shirow are you sure it is this sunday?? The only 3 man i have heard about on Dec. 3rd The AGD Kids are going to be there with possibly 2 teams.

SUNDAY December 1st 2002

3 Man Tourney - $75 Entry - Cash Prizes

And the Same Day
    FREE Rookie - 3 Man Tournament

Played on TWO separate PMI Sup-Air Fields

Doors Open - 8:00am
    Captains Meeting - 9:30am
    Free Tournament Starts - 10:00am
    Paid Tournament Starts - 10:30am
    Expected to End - 6:00pm

RPS PREMIUM 2000 Round Case $75.00 Includes Tax
    All Day HPA/Air $10.00 Includes Tax
    All Day CO2 $5.00 Includes Tax

All rosters must be submitted by 11/25/2002 at 8:00 am CST
    a late entry fee of $50 will apply after this time

Cut & paste from bfgpaintball.com!

hmmm, just may go to this. Hopefully the registration goes smoother than last time.

Well their tournie page says Free Rookie tournie but on their calendar it says Free Novice.
    What division you gonna be on Shirow?
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Novice, I don't really want to play with the kids again. We don't have a year of experience, but there were way too many good teams wailing on kids there last time. I'd rather lose all my games than waltz over some 12 year olds Last time you and alka were the only team to beat us, so it's going to be payback time if you show up

hmmm slightly intimidated by that remark. NOT!!
    if you miss us that much we may have to show up just to shoot you again

Let the smack talketh commence.

Whatta you say AKA??

Haha, well it'd be cool just to hang out with you guys for a bit, didn't have much time to talk to either of you last time (I think the only conversation we had was you talking smack to me )

Let me know if you are going to be there, I'll look out for you guys..

ill be their
    prob in the rookie div since my bro and i r the only people who r in sr high
    also got the retards of my team off our team and on their own team
    but ill look for yall

I will be playing, so will two other aoers, I will be the tall guy with the matrix, the other guys will have an orange cocker , and a emag,

also we will be in the am div.

would be cool to meet some other ao memebers
    Team Exotic Elements

Got Ace?

Just look me up:

I'll be shooting this:

www.digitalgunfire.com/images/mag7.jpg

I'm probably the only guy there with an english accent and a ponytail.

My fault it is this is this sunday. Yes the AGD Kids will be there even though we have to pay the $75 entry and the $50 late entry fee Hope to see all you guys there..

Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'll be off in the northwoods again or on my way back from shooting a real gun.

INOW- I'll be deer hunting again over the extended weekend. And no, there hasn't been any CWD reported in the zone I'm headed to.

But wimag, I bet you that Kevin would play it.

I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am. It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get...

At least you found out now, Jay The late fee doesn't apply until Tuesday so get in today!

Originally posted by alkafluence
    Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'll be off in the northwoods again or on my way back from shooting a real gun.

INOW- I'll be deer hunting again over the extended weekend. And no, there hasn't been any CWD reported in the zone I'm headed to.

But wimag, I bet you that Kevin would play it.
    Yeah John is trying to get a hold of Kevin; you know that dude loves the trigger time. We'll have to hook up at Daves indoor 5 man whenever he has that.

I would love to come, but I am probably stuck working, otherwise I will make the short drive over there and check it out
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Well, at least come check it out

haha perhaps, I have been there before and its a measly drive for me... haha But I don't know...

animal Guest
    Law,

You must have the worst job in the world. I remember in like april you told me you couldn't play in july because you'd have to work. They screw you that far in advance huh?

Originally posted by animal
    Law,

You must have the worst job in the world. I remember in like april you told me you couldn't play in july because you'd have to work. They screw you that far in advance huh?
    DAVE!!!!! haha hey whats up man? I got fired from mcdonalds in july because i called in sick 1 time in the 5 years i was a manager there. Well now i'm going to school all day and I work in a friggen deli at nights now just to get b y..... I could ask off for sunday if i want, but i dont' get paid much anymore and i need the money bad to pay off some debts. But I have a lot of money coming my way. I'm going to start playing again in january so hey pm me and let me know where you guys are playing at this winter and when, i'll make it out as much as i can!`

animal Guest
    We'll probably continue to patronize Paintball Daves and Sams this winter. Acres was cool but we really hate smelling like horses I'm still afraid to go back and try playing on cement, I wasn't a big fan of it the first time to tell u the truth.

You drag your ride yet?

Originally posted by animal
    We'll probably continue to patronize Paintball Daves and Sams this winter. Acres was cool but we really hate smelling like horses I'm still afraid to go back and try playing on cement, I wasn't a big fan of it the first time to tell u the truth.

You drag your ride yet?

Yeah I will hit up daves then, Does Eric still go? well anyhow yeah I did go to greatlakes twice first time I couldn't hit anything better than a 14.7 because i had my 17's on, but i went back with my 16's and new tires and pulled a 14.3... I'm doing a lot of engine work in april along with my turbo so we can race then I will probably be pulling low 13's and if i throw on the drag radials i could hit 12's easily i think.

animal, you the dave that hangs out with beitz? This is Simon.. haven't seen you around lately.

You gonna come down and check out BFG sometime?

animal Guest
    Law: Hey now, then that would mean I get to use slicks too My times are without mods

That's alright, by spring the trans kit and pulley will be in

animal Guest
    Simon,

Yup it's me. I was at sams a few weeks ago but I didnt have a a chance to make it back. I dunno if I'll make it to germantown or not. I wasn't real thrilled with cement the first time I played. We can meet up at dave's one of these nights tho

Well, it's not really cement.. I thought it was a pretty decent surface, easy to slide on. Maybe it hurt your girly hands though

We're going to be there Sunday for the tournament anyway. Let me know when you are going to be at Daves and I'll see if I can make it.

animal Guest
    Dave's Friday. As long as they're open

Maybe we'll try that other place later in winter for a change up.

Alright, cool

We did get in so we'll se you all there. 2 of us have no-rise emags and the third will have either a regular vertical feed emag or an emag w/red warp (not sure which of our guys is the third yet). Also we all wear dye gear.

animal Guest
    Simon, you gonna go friday to daves?

5pm and 7pm open semi games... 20 bones.

Bring beitz if you can

Nah, we're going to BFG to practice for the tourney on Sunday and Beitz is coming along. Why don't you come meet us there?