Thread: electro triggers are not my bag

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

Post electro triggers are not my bag

this weekend i decided to try out a booyaa`ed spyder(spangel. lemme tell you, i was just on the edge of creaming my cammies because i shot my self so many times walkin through the woods.. i`d start walking and a twig will touch the trigger and fire the marker..

i shot my self more times than i get hit all season.

any ways... it was a decent gun and shot pretty fast, although i ran out of paint after a few times of fanning at the staging area...(hadda find the right bps... 11 was just good enough with my hopper.. but i dont think i was gettin that much)

i also found that the frame was some what idiot proof because my gloves could touch the F buttons and change mode by accident...

[This message has been edited by Dubstar112 (edited 08-26-2001).]

the elcd can be very sensitive, too much for my taste.

Its called a safety buddy!! anyway ive never gotten to try a booyah but the hyperframes are sweettt!!

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

hey bud, i fashion not to walk through the woods during a game with the saftey on.. and besides there is no manual saftey on the one i used.. only the safe mode.. and you have to press the button several times to make it safe and unsafe..

unlike the hf has a manual saftey an is much more of a thorough design... both are nice

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

i cant wait till Boo-Yaah comes back! i need an electronic frame for my Cocker. the F5 mod is too much and the Hyperframe's just crazy.

Why is the Hyperframe crazy?

I am not being a smarty-pants when I ask this but how are you holding your gun to shoot yourself. My gun, only has a 10 inch barrel and I have never shot myself. Just run with the gun up to your shoulder and ready to shoot and you shouldn't have a problem.

[This message has been edited by Army (edited 08-27-2001).]

I see, well I can't really hold a gun without a foregrip. Let me suggest that you don't count out all electric triggers, until you shoot a few different ones. I love my emag's trigger right out of the box, although it could be shorter

Sorry to army for having to make him edit. I just wanted to tell Dubstar that I wasn't flaming him.

ya see when i walk through the woods, i have the gun pointed down, and there is no forgrip like there is on my mag. so the gun is unbalanced, there for i relax my hand by pointing the gun down.. then sticks will touch the trigger ever so slightly and cause me to stop movement and think about my toes!

Remember this is my first time with a tigger like this and with out a forgrip so i wasnt used to the setup.. the spangel wasnt mine so i couldnt add a forgrip like on my mag...

------------------

oh and i also believe the owner of the spangel had the trigger too sensitive, one time i thaught bad thaughts about the opposig team and the gun shot! lol