Thread: Intelliframe Package Entries, Looking Good !!

Post Intelliframe Package Entries, Looking Good !!

Guys,

I have reviewed the submitted entries and I must say I am VERY IMPRESSED!!!!! As I suspected the AO forum is full of talent. At least 8 of them I would have said "lets go with it" if an add agency had submitted them to me. There are less than 30 entries so it should be an interesting contest to see which one you all pick. Funny thing, many of the entries used similar fonts for the text.

It's going to take a little bit to get these organized onto a new webpage so please be patient.

Thanks!

AGD

Will you be posting the names of the people whos entrys actually came through?? Im not sure if mine did or not... or if it was sent while the server was down.

Never Mind, that other thread just answerd my question... Thanx Tom

Thanx.

[This message has been edited by Xzion (edited 08-27-2001).]

So how will this voting thing be organised? Will people who entered be able to vote too, or what?

ENDO!

------------------
    GO HERE!: http://wsnonline.8k.com

The Witherspoon News! Sign the guestbook! It better than sunglasses, and twice as fragrent!

shartley Guest

I have answered this MANY times.

Yes, everyone INCLUDING those who entered will vote. Just like ANY contest or election. Just because you are running, or have entered the contest does not mean your right to vote has been taken away.

The question was "hey, when will u say who won??? " and this is the answer given... and taken from the Contest Q&A thread:
    Hey, after everyone votes!
    The pictures have to be gathered, processed, assigned numbers, put in a gallery, THEN voted on, and finally the votes counted.

Please be patient. Tom will let you all know when the Gallery is ready. It takes time, and not just a day.... LOL

Thanks.
    I know that was not EXACTLY what you asked, but it answered quite a bit of the question. Please let Tom get things ready, ALL questions will be answered with NO need for anyone to ASK them.

Asking Tom questions now only slows down the process.... and sheesh, I thought after the initial phase of the contest was over, I would be relieved of duty.... LOL

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

shartley; it looks like youre stuck in ignorance lane for just a little while longer... and try not to pull your hair out in handfuls... just remember, there are no stuid questions... just stupid people lol

Who cares if you get on Shartley's bad side? He can't really do anything to you...

shartley Guest

I think that was a JOKE.

Now YOUR comment... LOL Is that a flame?

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

No, a statement.

--edit--

I really don't care to flame anyone. Also, to me text has no emotion or personality. Sometimes I cannot tell wether someone is kidding or serious about their comment.

[This message has been edited by Ni cD (edited 08-27-2001).]

shartley Guest

Wink

And one showing poor form. Sorry.

Next time Tom wants to have something done that requires an extensive amount of time, effort, coordination, etc... I guess we should just come ask YOU?

I think you need to keep things in context. I believe the other person's comment was said in good natured ribbing. Yours, however could be taken as far from that. And in fact could be a slap in the face for even running the contest for Tom..... but I could be wrong. (And Tom ASKED me, so slamming me is doing the same to Tom since I am doing this FOR him.)

You know, I will do something rare... I will not comment further on it. Hopefully others will though.

Thanks.

------------------

[This message has been edited by shartley (edited 08-27-2001).]

Originally posted by shartley:
    Next time Tom wants to have something done that requires an extensive amount of time, effort, coordination, etc... I guess we should just come ask YOU?
    Depends on the project. I would probably turn it down if there weren't some sort of payment.

Anyway, I apologize. I didn't mean for you to take my post in a manner that would offend you even in the slightest.

Smile

Yes, please take my comment above as an "all in good fun" statement. I am not looking to flame or upset anyone. I like getting along.

Maybe I should have put a smiley face next to it, then it would have been clearer, hopefully. Anyways, no flame inteded on my part.

shartley Guest

Thumbs up

StevoC:
    I took no offense... I understood.

Ni cD:
    Issue resolved.

Thanks

------------------

Originally posted by Ni cD:
    I would probably turn it down if there weren't some sort of payment.

Well... I guess you will never be a Moderator then!

shartley Guest

LOL But you ARE paid Phil.

As was I when I temped for you. LOL Now, the PAYMENT may not have been what would have been optimal, and even what most would consider an "asset".. but that is another issue.

------------------

Oh yea? (I know I will regret this...) How so Shartley? An increase in Grey hairs? Indigestion?

shartley Guest

Talking

Hey, some women think a bit of gray can be sexy! LOL And indigestion keeps you from eating as much so you can keep your figure.

Stop whining!

------------------

Tee Hee!.... No whinning here. Just the Facts Man...just the facts....

I doubt most people know them.

shartley Guest

Wink

------------------

Its ok Steve. I just took your post the wrong way it was intended.

shartley Guest

Talking

The questions VS people issue... That is a tough one. Hard to say it either way without offending people. One way is saying that the question was stupid, the other is saying the question was fine but the person was stupid. Which is worse? I think that in all honesty there can be both stupid questions AND stupid people. This is not the case here however... It is just people getting impatient.

And what everyone needs to do at this point in the contest, is just RELAX. The hard part is over.... now all that needs to be done is wait for further instructions.

Thanks.

------------------

[This message has been edited by shartley (edited 08-27-2001).]

Exclamation

Looks like mine DID NOT make it!! I will keep an eye out for an update AGD...

shartley Guest

Talking

Thanks squall... that was refreshing.

------------------

shartley; perhaps, but what if someone was a stupid person and asked stupid questions... they couldnt win for losing... not that theres any stupid people on AO, at most im guessing just a bit ignorant. Fortunatly, Ignrance can be cured! and shartley, YOU HAVE THE POWER!

I am assuming that if the users here are voting, there will be a way to keep track of who voted, this way no one gives themselves an abundant number of votes?

(Man, I hope this wasn't asked already, don't want to get on shartly's bad side)

[This message has been edited by StevoC (edited 08-27-2001).]

shartley Guest

Yes, that issue is taken care of. You can rest assured.

Thanks.

------------------