Thread: Need X-Mag....Pleasssse

Talking Need X-Mag....Pleasssse

Someone from AGD please....the suspense is killing me. I have been through all of the posts and can't find a date for release of the X-Mag in the US. Pelase post it on the sitre or in the forum....PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE
    Thanks

If you've been through the posts you should have noticed that there is no date. All the ones from the current batch and the next batch are sold out.

I think your best bet is to talk to Rob (Pevs Paintball i think). I believe he mentioned he had a pre-order slot or two open not too long ago.

Oh ya, and welcome to AO

hah! I know rob
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

yeh. the first batch is due out before XMas, the second batch is due out around May

both, i believe are sold out

thanks

thanks for the info...Im going to start making calls....

Unhappy but...

well i think the point is for you to wait. no offense but i dont think you will find a new one when the entire AO community is looking out for it as well your only chance now is to get a used one or maybe go to europe.

actually... maybe if you paid tom k an extraordinarily LARGE amout of money i think you could get one

speaking of bribes has anybody tried offering AGD an enormous sum of money to get an x-mag

Re: but...

Originally posted by TippmannMan
    speaking of bribes has anybody tried offering AGD an enormous sum of money to get an x-mag
    Just how enormous are you thinking?...

hehehe

i would sell mine to you for the right enormous amount of money..

from the judge in the WDP v Sp case.... " i find it significant that aside from a somewhat limited notebook produced by gaston, the four named inventors offer NO documentation of there work or there contributions to the conception or reduction to practice of the claimed invention"

if they're selling so many why dont they just stop all other production and pound these out of the mill like it an't no thing? is the milling difficult?
    damn you people...go back to your shanties~~~Shooter

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    well, they do take alot of time to mill actually... and the parts take alot of time, not to mention getting the anno just right, and waiting for them to come from europe, oh there also hand assembled, lvl 10 needs to be installed, etc etc

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

ya, they should try and mill em in the usa

If it were that simple, don't you think they would have done that by now?

yes, but I think they could do it. what are they hand carved?

AGD is under contract with AGDE, AGDE is the only one that can produce the body!

enuff said...

Originally posted by kevmaster
    yeh. the first batch is due out before XMas, the second batch is due out around May

both, i believe are sold out
    Yep, if you reserve now, you can get one when al the preorders are filled; which will most likely be February 2005.

-Ron
    Pewter SFL E-Mag #EM01569
    Pewter Shocktech Intimidator

My Trading Feedback

Extraordinary Traders:
    Johnny Bravo

Good Traders:
    fcpchop, Xerces, Piccolo, hawpunch, Boble86, NCpaintballer, Chupas2, shrapnel, gump1119, Methos, PunkOff, TheFlamingKoosh, RogueFactor, Jonesie

Originally posted by datapimp69
    AGD is under contract with AGDE, AGDE is the only one that can produce the body!

enuff said...
    but doesnt ADG own ADGE? so why didnt they just start making themm here in the begining?

get your facts straight man, itsAGD& AGDE

If you want ADG markers youd have to try Ebay!

AGD Pride Emag With 4.0 For Sale Here
    03 Vision Shocker #00014 BLUE
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog" by RevBrown

wha???

AGD and AGDE are two separate entities.

Here's how it went- we got the Level 10 kit. They got the X-Mag. Now things are getting equalised and things are making their way across the "pond."

didnt they technically get the level 10 by getting the x-mag? not to mention they got the aluminum body and ACE. i feel we have been screwed over if thats the case.

Originally posted by TippmannMan
    didnt they technically get the level 10 by getting the x-mag?
    That's what I was thinking hehe. And shouldn't X-Valves come free to X-Mags too just to keep everything current with the nifty 'X'?

-Ron

ben_JD Guest
    Originally posted by rdb123
    ...shouldn't X-Valves come free to X-Mags...?
    They do.

So that means that Europe might have gotten the X-Mag, the Level10, AND that new valve all at once. *boohoo*

-Ron

They only got a level 10 if they got an X-mag. We got the Level 10 for any Mag we have now.
    ULE X-RT Pro Tunamag
    And yes, it's that good.

Check out my paintball page

I though the next batch was going to be unveiled at Skyball?

So the guns that are shipping now were sold around World Cup, and the next batch (in May) is being sold now?

No offense, but if the company is under contract with another part of the same company (or two companies with the same products, not sure) then why would the company's self-contract matter when they could be making more money if they'd make more guns instead of shelling out things that the other side wants but doesn't have?!

Kinda strange.

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

You can't believe everything you read here...

Originally posted by OldSchoolMag
    No offense, but if the company is under contract with another part of the same company (or two companies with the same products, not sure) then why would the company's self-contract matter when they could be making more money if they'd make more guns instead of shelling out things that the other side wants but doesn't have?!
    People are talking about stuff about which is just their opinion and not fact. You can't take what a lot of people say here about such issues as gospel. A lot if not all, is conjecture and opinion.

Very few people here apart from AGD and AGDE understand or know the exact business relationship. You shouldn't believe anything that comes from any source other than them.

manike

Re: You can't believe everything you read here...

Originally posted by manike

.....You shouldn't believe anything that comes from any source other than them.
    Not even from you? j/k

-Ron

Cool Ordered my X Mag today

Who says you can't get an X Mag. I ordered mine from AGD Europe through a friend that works for my employer in Germany. I should have it in two weeks....happy hunting....

your only chance now is to get a used one or maybe go to europe
    well lucky you cause you have european contacts