Thread: Where do I find a hopper right Emag body ?

Post Where do I find a hopper right Emag body ?

I can't seem to find anyone who sells Emags with hopper right powerfeed bodies. Is this something I can only get by ordering direct from Airgun Designs ? I thought I read somewhere that somebody sent in their hopper left body and Airgun was nice enough to swap it for a hopper right. Anybody else heard of this before ?

Also, I was told Airgun will sell the warp feed body at a reduced rate to Emag owners. Does anyone know how much it costs ?

It is tough to find the bodies for guns, and I am unaware of anywhere selling e-mag bodies. I would say call the factory direct. Finally, yes they do a discount for E-mag owners on the warp bodies. Also if you have a warp ask for the cable to spin your warp on each trigger pull.

Darren

that is the only way I can think off, unless you can get a paintball store to swap with.

Talking

That was me. I called around and no one had hopper right E-mag in stock. One vendor (CO Paintball) called AGD directly for me to see when AGD would ship out the next batch. I could'nt wait so long so I thought I could learn to use a hopper left (I'm right handed). I just couldn't see well enough, so I called AGD. They changed the body for free (I hadn't used the gun yet of course). Thanks again AGD!

The only problem with ordering from Fox PB is that they cost a lot more than where I got mine from. I ended up ordering from 888 Paintball and the gun cost $888. I think Fox wants like $1000 or $1100.

I have a right powerfeed body on my e-mag ill trade you if you havea vert feed e-mag

------------------
    Black Powder E-Mag (right Powerfeed)
    Dye Boomstick 14"
    Kapp Dropforward
    NitroDuck 68ci 3000psi
    WDP Lok Sok (Grey)
    12v Rev
    www.geocities.com/viil3/Team.html (my Team Site)

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

Vil3 ill trade my vert feed rt pro body to you! i believe it would fit, im lookin for a powerfeed any ways! my body is chrome and power feed, it it will fit we got a trade! also we should trade stock barrels, e-mail me at fender00786@aol.com

------------------
    you ever notice how elves do everyting???

Originally posted by efdff:
    The only problem with ordering from Fox PB is that they cost a lot more than where I got mine from. I ended up ordering from 888 Paintball and the gun cost $888. I think Fox wants like $1000 or $1100.

BUT! If you buy yours from Fox they will also service it for life! Anything that doesn't HAVE to be fixed by AGD will be done there in front of you..no charge!
    I know because thats when mine is from
    Not to mention free field fees and gas for a year..
    mine was worth every penny!
    Brian
    p.s. I think Fox sells E-Mag mainbodies for less than what AGD does!

check out fox paintball in west dundee the have a hopper right body in chrome for the emag