Thread: Bill Adams wins the design a web page contest for his entry which can be see at:

Bill Adams wins the design a web page contest for his entry which can be see at:

http://www.spplatattack.com/modules....artid=4&page=1

Bill Adams wins the design a web page contest for his entry which can be see at: http://www.geocities.com/starbasecgi/spplatattack/

Congratulations to Bill.

I just had to come by and wave my prizes in the air and gloat because I know you all want them but its all in good fun. Only one person can win. Now you can ban me. That is all.

I didnt post my entry for the Shatner Contest because I wanted it to be top secret. I had to make changes tonight to add the banner award at the bottom. Hope to see you all in the paint.

The holiday season has not been so great since my grandmother died on Christmas Eve 1993 and I lost my job after the first recession. Ive gotten other jobs but the recession seems to be hurting alot of buisinesses. Since I been out of work I been entering design contests. Ive also gotten store credits for some computer equipment from a small computer company based in Texas. I used the credits to buy parts to build a PC. I recently entered a contest to win a DFI KT 400 Motherboard.

This year Im going to have the best Christmas and Holiday season ever. Even though it will be a while before I get my prizes.

I want to thank all the people at Creative Light for this and also say they were very fair. I also want to thank Mr Shatner for making the DVD. There were many other contests where other people won. I tried to keep a positive attitude. When the person at the last contest won an emag I PM'ed saying he deserved the prize and congradulations but this time soemone who is not from AO won! Its a sad fact that not everyone can win. It would be nice if everyone could win. Fortunately the big winner in all of this is Bills Charity Ahead for horses. I hope the PPV event has record turnout!

Happy Holidays!

What'd you win?
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Grand prize I think...

GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize winner will receive a DVD of Spplat Attack, a DVD of Mind Meld and a one of a kind plaque all signed by William Shatner. (Retail Value over $200).

interesting, that page has successfully locked up 3 of 5 of my computers browsers.
    Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling, CPPA founder

Here is my user feedback thread. and my online jottings