Thread: Wayne's Last Blast in Ocala FL 2k2

Wayne's Last Blast in Ocala FL 2k2

Hey everyone. Sorry for not being able to provide up-to-date coverage of the event. As many of you know, we (Shannon and I) were up to our waists in Level 10 and Warp installs as well as repairs (LOL sales staff acting as the tech staff) and we had troubles getting the webcam back online again (What happened to the successful test I did several weeks ago LOL) I do apoplogize for not being able to hold a donut orgy at this event as we were very busy all day. I have a very limited number of pics and will get those up as soon as possible.

Vendors showed up from several well known manufacturers. They included: Crossfire tanks, Centerflag, Extreme Rage Sports, Worr Game Products, Tippmann, Pro-Team, National Paintball Supply, and many others. Even Josh Silverman showed up!!!

Many players looked like they were having as much fun as I was (I always have fun at these events )

I just wanted to thank:

Shannon - You were a great asset at this event and without you I would have been buried in tech work, much like sinking in quicksand

Venom - Thanks for helping us clean up the booth towards the end of the night. I hope you had a safe trip back home.

The guys from Florida Heat.

Wayne, Jackie, and Winter Dollack.

And everyone that participated. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.
    FOR DEALER INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
    tech@airgun.com

"We came, We saw, We kicked its @$$!"
    Bill Murray -Ghostbusters -

"Who wanta some Wang???!!!"
    United Base Players An Online Gaming Community

The line for paint

a really cool pic of a Florida License Plate. He really wanted to show Tom... I liked it

Same guy but with a motorcycle Plate. Great Motif

The pic of the vehicle it was temporarily mounted on

First place winner of the costume contest.

second and third place winners

The next set of pics are contestants...

more

Yoda, you seek Yoda...

Jon...those are not costumes! Thats the way people in Ocala dress. Just thought I would let you know in case they get offended by you making fun of em!

Keep em comming Jon.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

good job..i bet it was a blast...last blast that is!

muahahaha

i made a funny!

anyways..lets see some more pics:P

Looks like it was a great time! I like that Jango Fett costume!

it was a blast. i actually gave them my gun to work on my warp but since i modded it they couldn't really figure out what was wrong with it, but it turned out i just needed to break it in
    had the chance to meet Jon tho, very nice guy!
    i totally forgot i had my camera the whole trip, so i didn't take any pictures. .

well just a little update on it:
    the Rebels lost. my guess on it is the other side ran mor emissions, because whenever we got in a firefight we would push them back where they came from about 70% of the time.

the last battle was awesome, even tho they did push on us quite good on at it near the end. but who cares, lot of fun.

me and one of my teammates were in the trailer while they made a push one time, they didn't know we were in it, and wow that was A LOT OF FUN, we just lit them allllll upppppp. just the two of us, with refs, so they weren't cheating, it was so great, and we didn't even get shot once! we must of taken LITERALLY 50+ of them out. so much fun.

my team ran night defense on our team, we managed to defend it on every attack, except for THREE people crawled for A HOUR at night, and crawled right through the unwatched section and bombed our base. hehe then i had a 120candle light light with me and i beamed them and they stopped like deer in headlights and we lit them up.

at the cermony those 3 people got most valuable player(s) which they deserved.

my team got valor award for our side, and i can't remember all the other awards. sorry folks.
    anyways. hope some of you guys actually come to next year's.