Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 2794

Thread: *Official Automag Pictures*

  1. #2341
    Since we are showing off pics of MINI-Tac Ones here is the one I turned down on a Lathe recently...





    Just Added :



    Specs :

    Milled Tac One Body
    E-Mag Valve
    Lvl X bolt
    RPG Splinter Pro Trigger
    Redz Clamping Feedneck
    CP Mini Drop
    CP 2K5 On/Off ASA
    14" Scepter Barrel Kit with Raincover (Mock Suppressor)
    Lucky Green Rubber Band

    Hope You AO's Like !!!
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 02-09-2008 at 10:34 PM.

  2. #2342
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sao Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    Since we are showing off pics of MINI-Tac Ones here is the one I turned down on a Lathe recently...

    Specs :

    Milled Tac One Body
    E-Mag Valve
    Lvl X bolt
    RPG Splinter Pro Trigger
    Redz Clamping Feedneck
    CP Mini Drop
    CP 2K5 On/Off ASA
    14" Scepter Barrel Kit with Raincover (Mock Suppressor)

    Hope You AO's Like !!!
    Looking good... Any pics of the other side? And what's the green elastic band for?

  3. #2343
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Beautiful Kailua-Kona
    Posts
    764


    have no idea what type of theme i was goin for.
    CI pump kit
    ule body cut for pump kit
    am rail slotted for pump kit
    intelliframe with magnet trigger return
    2k5 cp asa
    dye stickies 3
    mag for now, mag forever

  4. #2344
    Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Looking good... Any pics of the other side? And what's the green elastic band for?
    Thats my Lucky Green Rubber Band ....

    I will get some pics of the other side later on tonight.... Please see Just Added above
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 02-09-2008 at 10:33 PM.

  5. #2345
    Then,



    and now,



    first place, is still first place with a warpfeed
    Last edited by Hgblues; 02-09-2008 at 09:07 PM.

  6. #2346
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    202


    pneumag v2

  7. #2347
    Here is my rental mag, not much special. It has a level 10 installed.








  8. #2348
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    185

  9. #2349
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, MD, USA
    Posts
    4

    There's gonna be an Automag in there...

    Click the pic for the details and construction photos:<br>
    <a href="http://todd.mainecav.org/paintball/m16" target="_blank"><img src="http://todd.mainecav.org/paintball/m16/progress/layout031808.jpg" border=2></a>

    A lot of discussion and details can be followed at: MilSim Empire forums too.
    Last edited by Uhlan; 03-26-2008 at 03:43 PM.

  10. #2350

    EQ-Bow??

    Looky what I created for Tylor (my oldest son).... He won a X-7 in September but had to have an emag like the old man. Well thanks to Viper, he loves it!! Thing weighs a ton but he's cool with it. What should we call it??? EQ-Bow?? And yes it will empty that 100 round QLoader in 3.3 secs!!



  11. #2351

    Black Magic

    Got bored today and threw this together....




    ULE E-Mag
    X-Mod 1.8
    ULE Body w/ RPG Feedneck
    ULE Lowers
    CNC Battery Pack / 1000mah Battery
    Tunablade
    Proto Barrel

    I call her.... Black Magic!!

  12. #2352
    Quote Originally Posted by MeĐiCX
    Looky what I created for Tylor (my oldest son).... He won a X-7 in September but had to have an emag like the old man. Well thanks to Viper, he loves it!! Thing weighs a ton but he's cool with it. What should we call it??? EQ-Bow?? And yes it will empty that 100 round QLoader in 3.3 secs!!



    Holy crap this thing is wicked looking. Nice job.

  13. #2353
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Girard, OH.
    Posts
    183
    ***E-TAC***

    * Air Gun Designs factory E-TAC : warp left
    * 1.8 Xmod
    * Dust Black Anno
    * ULE'd
    * Dual Detent'd Body by LUKE (not done @ time of pix)
    * Kruger MACASSAR IRONWOOD grips
    * Tuna Blade trigger
    * Luke selector switch (not done @ time of pix)
    * Dual Killa detents
    * T2W stock w/ Palmer gauge
    * Black 90 deg. macro elbows
    * White Wolf Freak Back
    * Hammerhead Freak Front
    * S.S. Freak inserts
    * q-loader




    Last edited by the_anti-ATF; 02-08-2009 at 09:31 PM.

  14. #2354
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL || Show off your beloved mags at www.Automags.net
    Posts
    395
    RPG ULE Black Out Mech Mag

    Specs:

    RPG Pariah Body
    RPG Mini-Wave Rail
    RPG Chimera 90* Vert Frame
    RPG Viperblade Pro
    RPG 15* ASA
    RPG Gas Thru Foregrip
    RPG Snatch Grip
    E-Max Valve
    Dark Seoul Grips
    CCM Reverse Drop Rail
    5k Dynaflow Regulator /w 68/5k Scion Tank
    14" Deadlywind Fibur /w SS Freak Insert Kit
    VLocity Hopper



    Pics:





    -- Click here for more pictures --



  15. #2355
    PneuMag RT Classic


    PTP Mag


    MiniMag

  16. #2356
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    130
    The new addition to the Familly.....







    Finally Got myself the X....

  17. #2357
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    405
    1lb 10 ounces no barrel, 1lb 14 ounces with the barrel.





  18. #2358
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by TORCH d-pro
    and this is what i played with this weekend in a CQC(close quarters combat) game.
    I love how that gauge is set up.

    Ok, here's my stuff up to date... The only thing missing is my sovietmag that is currently at gruntbull for anno.



    Yeah, its not all automags there, but i have a respectable collection i think.

  19. #2359
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sao Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by FiXeL
    Yeah, its not all automags there, but i have a respectable collection i think.
    You THINK!?!?!?!? You've got two X-Mags there, pal! And a fixed barrel Micromag too...


  20. #2360
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by FiXeL
    I love how that gauge is set up.

    Ok, here's my stuff up to date... The only thing missing is my sovietmag that is currently at gruntbull for anno.



    Yeah, its not all automags there, but i have a respectable collection i think.

    Nice collection Fixel did not know you had so many automags already hehe

  21. #2361
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    945

    x mags

    When you get bored with one of those x mags just send me a PM just make sure not to mention it to anyone else

    Yea right, sorry I just had to dream for a min! Sweet collection... but one question... what the hell is a VM68 doing anywhere near those x mags? That's kind of like hooking your daughter up with the biggest thug in town, then pulling him aside and telling him that you believe that pre-marital sex is the only way to express a couples true feeling for each other.

    I'd bet it weighs more than both X Mags combined with air and pain. Oddly enough the VM68 was the first paintball gun that I've ever held.

  22. #2362
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449
    Just finished my Pnuemag and thought I'd throw it into the mix...






    I've had this gun forever it seems. Started out as a regular powerfeed left Classic, and the only original parts still on it are the valve and the thumbscrew

  23. #2363
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by chafnerjr
    When you get bored with one of those x mags just send me a PM just make sure not to mention it to anyone else

    Yea right, sorry I just had to dream for a min! Sweet collection... but one question... what the hell is a VM68 doing anywhere near those x mags? That's kind of like hooking your daughter up with the biggest thug in town, then pulling him aside and telling him that you believe that pre-marital sex is the only way to express a couples true feeling for each other.

    I'd bet it weighs more than both X Mags combined with air and pain. Oddly enough the VM68 was the first paintball gun that I've ever held.
    All my markers are my children... No matter how ugly they are.

  24. #2364
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    945
    I can certainly respect that

    *edit* Hell i still have my 68 Carbine

  25. #2365

    my preety much finshed mag project

    here is my mostly finshed mag project
    you guys can tell me better what kind of mag it is
    but the add ons are carbon fiber/kevlar parts that i made myself. i like the long bow stock but cant aforde one so I made my own with a folding stock instead becuase I like to bring it in close if I have to



    a few with it folded


    the next things I am going to make are a shroud that will take A-5 stocks and for grip drops like the stock ones that come on mags but in all carbon fiber

  26. #2366
    Here it is folks! My dust black E-Tac. The anno job was a rush job but looks really good. This will be my main marker for the season

    E-Tac Specs:
    X-Valve w/ level 10 bolt
    Tac body - warp right
    ULE Emag lowers w/ X-Mod 1.8
    Tunablade
    CNC battery pack
    Luke milled ULE rail
    Trinity racket drive on/off
    Dust black anno by theFool
    Soon to be Qloaded



  27. #2367
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gatineau, Que. Canada
    Posts
    829
    A few minor updates on my Mag:




    Tac body
    Viperblade pro w/ screw-in trigger pin
    Intelliframe
    ULT
    LvL 10 bolt w/ Xvalve
    J&J two piece barrel
    Lapco machine gun shroud
    CCM no-pro feedneck
    NDZ Maxflo drop
    68/4500 adjustable Max-Flo
    SpecOps T2W stock (when running a remote)
    Halo B

  28. #2368
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Prospect Heights, IL
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by MeĐiCX
    Here it is folks! My dust black E-Tac. The anno job was a rush job but looks really good. This will be my main marker for the season

    E-Tac Specs:
    X-Valve w/ level 10 bolt
    Tac body - warp right
    ULE Emag lowers w/ X-Mod 1.8
    Tunablade
    CNC battery pack
    Luke milled ULE rail
    Trinity racket drive on/off
    Dust black anno by theFool
    Soon to be Qloaded


    Holy smoke!!!

    Did you just screw that hammerhead barrel all the way in??? How are you going to get that fin out??
    AO-IL

    Ash:
    "Alright you Primative Screwheads, listen up .... See this?? This is my BOOMSTICK!!!!"

    "Well hello Mister Fancy Pants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and **** ... Jack left town."

    ATC Paintball Factory Team Member.
    www.atcpaintball.com

  29. #2369
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami...
    Posts
    277

    Smile what can i SAY ......

    <a href="http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/twobad4u73/paintball/?action=view&current=Picture010.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/twobad4u73/paintball/Picture010.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>you either have a MAG or you need 2 get 1 ......

  30. #2370
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tewksbury, MA
    Posts
    645

    My Tac: Finally A Gun I Can't Go Wrong With

    Only possible thing I could ever need would be an X-Valve with a lvl X.






Similar Threads

  1. Something you should all read about Automag weight
    By tysonmachado in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 09:46 PM
  2. The AutoMag pistol.
    By Skreemer in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 09:58 PM
  3. AGD Unveils Automag RT - Great 1996 article...
    By cledford in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2002, 08:08 PM
  4. First inspiration for the 'Automag'?
    By Dave in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2001, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •