Thread: Warp mounting problems

Warp mounting problems

i just got my free warp yesterday (thanks ao chat party!) and was isntalling it on my standard feed mag. the problem is that the tube that came with teh warp isne long enough to get either over the top of the gun into the 90* adapter or under the grip and into the adapter. any help appreciated. anyone else having similiar problems?
    should i try to cut my feed tube? if so what should i use.
    thanks, JT

It wont fit into the normal part of the feed tube? Check the thread below to see what I'm talkin' about.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=59526

Sincerely,
    Dave
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

nah, you see, i have a STANDARD feed body. this is the really long one that sticks out the right side. think of a standard feed autococker and thats basically what it is but longer

try putting the 90 degree on the warp feed then running the tube under the grip frame.

nononnononononononoo. u ppl still dont understand. THIS IS NOT A POWERFEED BODY!!! the feed tube points towards the sky. look at the pic. see the feed tube pointing up?

post a pic with the warp on and the hose leading to the feedtube. (so I can see how far you need to go) tell me how many inches you need to reach.

go to www.airgun.com and go to spare parts. then to warpfeed, and get a 90* adapter

i cant believe it... it comes with a 90* adapter, oh u mean get a second? would work but i dont think it will look so good and its not very cost effective. havoc im goin to take a pic now. check back in 5.
    lata, Joe

oh i didn't know it came with a 90* i am still waiting for my warp to come. hrrmmm i don't know looks like a tough call. I am sure someone here knows though

and you can't take the 90* and put it on the feed tube, and then stretch the hose to the 90* fitting? I am not sure i understand where your problem is occuring

oh and the 90* are only a couple of bucks

ok, from playing around with the 90* fitting (warp only comes with one of them "i cant believe it") i found that the 2 90* fittings would work, but the tube seems to get in the way of my shooting hand, an extra inch or so would fix that. the second method of mounting that i found, and prefer, is in the pic. even though it fits the tube at the 90* and the warp r angled a lot and on the 90* its angled in that it looks like it would not feed well through it. it forms no smooth curves, only two sharp bends at the 90* and the warp.
    havoc, i think that an xtra 2-4 inches (somewhere in there) would solve my problems. if theres any way anyone can help please let me know. although the second method might work, like i said there are 2 sharp bends in it and xtra hose length would make everything fit smoothly.
    thanks, Joe T

whoops! sorry i didnt realize the pic would be so big lol.
    also dont forget that the warp will be a little lower because i just need to get a longer screw, the warp will be under a custom trigger guard and above a big drop foward. that will make it a little lower.

pm'd ya

thanks, if u can post that pic id really like to see it. pm'd ya.

"Havoc_online
    Keeper of the Supermag(s)"? what "super" mags do u own

JT

ahh i see your delimma now!

Originally posted by JT2002

"Havoc_online
    Keeper of the Supermag(s)"? what "super" mags do u own

JT
    supermag(s)

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Get yourself a powerfeed body

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

i will eventually get a warp left emag body, that is, if i dont get extreme body first. hmm havoc i really need to get some of those qucik disconnect blocks, looks like theyre really handy and make taking apart the gun easier

does anyone know about the extreme upgrade?

do it like you di except put it infront of the foregrip

The body upgrades won't be out for a very long time. AGD has to sort through all the gun preorders first... Check back next fall.

does anyone know about the extreme upgrade?

BT WHY IN front or the grip?
    dam next fall? that stinks

Think about it- why sell a body for $500 (just a random #) when you can make an X-Mag out of it and make $1400?

true.
    guess theyll stick with full gun only till they get lots of ppl to buy it, then theyll come out with just the body for all us poor people .lol

BT WHY IN front or the grip?
    dam next fall? that stinks
    because in the pic up there, by the time you stick your hopper on it you will have one of two problems...

a) youll have the hopper WAY off to the side and youll be really off balanced

b) youll have the feed tube sandwiched inbetween the hopper and the grip and it will be un comfortable

if you put it in front of your grip right under your barrel youll still have the whole front grip to hold minus the ASA (who holds it that high anyways?) and you can get your hopper in closer

ok but 1 prob, ,i thing the hose isnt long enough

it should be. try it. if not you can always switch it back

hey,
    jsut wanted to let u guys know i put this on my timmy (sorry not my mag lol) and its amazing, it worked great, the only bad thing is getting the senser sensing good, but an intellifeed will fix that
    thanks for all of your help!

i know u all want these guns.

if sex sells then sell me one of those

SOLD to BTAUTOMAG!!!