Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUSTOM SCHREIBERIZED E-MAG FOR SALE

I am running the warp on it and like it. I am using macroline and that 68ci flatline you sold me with the standard drop. It is a little heavy I must say(speaks of quality) although I hope you can get that schrieberized one because if it is made a bit lighter then running with it would be a snap and you would have the ultimate gun. Best of luck in the dealings and if you need a reference I will be pleased to give you a good one.

agdjon Guest

Thumbs up

Pictures are now up. Sorry for the delay.
    Jeff just got back from Atlantic City for the NPPL. Jeff said the marker worked flawlessly.

Jon

Pict links being worked on. Will be up shortly...

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-28-2001).]

Picts in large format so you can realy see em...

What's so custom about that? Looks like your average plain jane E-mag.

Originally posted by SUN WARRIOR:
    What's so custom about that? Looks like your average plain jane E-mag.
    It's more of a performance gun. It's not about having a bunch of flashy cosmetics to make it look good. It's just a tuned E-Mag with a cut down rail, gray anodized battery pack and a two finger groove gripframe. Just because it doesn't have a bunch of crap on the outside that makes it look good, doesn't mean the gun can't perform.

[This message has been edited by BlackVCG (edited 08-28-2001).]

shartley Guest

Oh so true.....

BlackVCG hit the nail on the head. This is not an attention getter, it is true performance model. It is a "sleeper". At a glance you don't realize what you are looking at... but when you USE it, it is quite evident.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Gentlemen,

Remember #1 custom mods on this gun are NOT covered under warrantee.
    #2 This is NOT an official Emag it is an Automag upper with an Emag grip frame and battery. It is an Emag conversion.

AGD

I think guns look wicked all stock like that, that thing rules.

I'd like to see someone do a comparison between this conflagration and a regular E-mag. The price is right though..

I will never understand why AGD has to say things that come out so negative.

We know it isn't a stock gun - otherwise there wouldn't be 40 posts here. I am surprised it looks so stock, but I would have been pretty upset if this one had some yellow to orange goofy fade. I want performance. If you want flash, do it yourself.

I'll tell Digital Me that the pictures are up. He'll be excited. Actually he'll be giddy. Is there a set price yet?

Jerky

Custom? Should "Schreiberized" mean something to me? It looks like bare aluminum to me. Is there any kind of coating on the aluminum parts (besides the battery pack)? What kind of "performance mods"? How much better efficeincy? "Zero recoil"? If the bolt moves, there is going to be some recoil. Designed to be "E-powered" only, does that me you left the manual trigger rod off? The custom drop forward looks just like the Flatline drop forward. $1100? I guess I know why this is still available after 2 weeks.

First off Tom isn't being negative about the gun he is just making sure you know what you are buying, and he is stating outright how his support policy is going to be for it.
    Secondly, Jeff Shreiber is something of a mag god. He did Dark Ripper's gun up for him and there is quite a bit of hullaboo over anything he touches. I have never personally shot any of his custom products but I assume that they are good.

Originally posted by slayer:

Secondly, Jeff Shreiber is something of a mag god. He did Dark Ripper's gun up for him and there is quite a bit of hullaboo over anything he touches. I have never personally shot any of his custom products but I assume that they are good.[/B]

Didn't Tom mention the the Dark Riper gun was causing all kinds of problems, and he doesn't want a repear performance of that. Sorry, but a "Mag God"?

Originally posted by AGD:
    #2 This is NOT an official Emag it is an Automag upper with an Emag grip frame and battery. It is an Emag conversion.
    AGD
    Huh...that's funny, I was thinking about the exact same thing a couple of days ago. As little material as possible, (theoretically) reduced expense...looks like it can be done.

agdjon Guest

Unhappy

Guys,

The marker has been sold to a member of AO. Thanks for all the posts on the interest for the marker. This marker has seen a lot of NPPL action. It is a true performer. It will be missed. As for the performance mods, read the first post. Did we mention that the marker only weighs 5.75 pounds with tank? On another note, Jeff did not build the Dark Ripper marker, he did fine tune the valve and all of the mechanical operations but the electronics were done by someone else.

Thanks again

Jon C and Jeff S
    Airgun Designs Tech Department

Well Gee Jon... can't we hear who the lucky stiff is? I mean it's not a secret is it?

Originally posted by Shark:

Didn't Tom mention the the Dark Riper gun was causing all kinds of problems, and he doesn't want a repear performance of that. Sorry, but a "Mag God"?
    I don't know exactly what all mods were done to this gun, but apparently powering the warp and rev off the gun and intellifeeding both as well was causing faults in the circuit board on my old emag.
    I'd take AGD serious when he says that it's not covered under warranty folks!

DR

------------------
    Owned a PF mag in 96.
    =)

Why is it a secret who the gun went to? Can I let it out of the bag?

DM

I was told "they" wanted it that way. Why I don't know.

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-31-2001).]