View Poll Results: Should I keep trying w/ the Megameet?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Try makig the Megameet a reality

17 58.62%
  • Drop the Megameet

3 10.34%
  • Let someone else take over

9 31.03%

Thread: Should I finish what I started and organize the AO Megameet?

Should I finish what I started and organize the AO Megameet?

Yeah, I'm really questioning whether it's really feasible. It's extremely difficult for me to organize a meet in conjunction w/ AGD planned events so please let me know your input or give support. It may be easier for others but I'm only a highschool sophmore w/ a dream of making an all week AO meet.

Thanks

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

The premise would be very cool ... like 5 day long scenario games and at the end a final team is crowned the "gods of AO" ..lol

But its hard to do with people having work, school, prior engagements for a week long type event.

Maybe setup a 3 day type thing .... during the summer like FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY so a lot of people who work mon-fri only take 1 day off work...

Look into all the aspects of it before ya decide to hand the reigns to someone else.... it would be cool to do.

Sincerely,
    Dave K
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    foo, if you feel you can do it, then by all means go for it, just remember, you have to do it in the summer, and dodge big events like tournies and such, and you gotta make sure AGD isnt buisy. I think you can do it, but you may want to have an adult to help out with all the money situations etc.

start contacting hotels now, and see if you can get people flying in a lower rate, im sure they may go for that.

Go for it foo! and dont make it during school time... and wait for me to get back from chile!

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

I don't think that many people could make a week long meet. Maybe a long weekend.
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

i dont want you to drop it but you DO need some help. try and reqruit a few people. maybe we can have that open field by AGD serve as the camp and we meet at a field near there

Definately go for it man. If you need any help then just ask. I know that I can do some stuff if you need me to.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

I already have recruited people and talked w/ AGD about it a bit. We want it to happen the same time as the AGD supertour so we have have tech classes and stuff too.

Basically the idea is to have a scenario game, mini-tourny, and supertour all at the same time so people can meet up and have a crazy time.

I would go...

also would take the tech classes.. heh... Always wanted to be a certified tech...

Problems I see occuring....

1. Loacation - somewhere in the middle for same dist. for everyone...
    2. Timing... critical.. summer at best.
    3. uhh.... Location Location Location..
    4. price for attending if any... also about mini Tech classes.

~da "enthused" baller

well, agd holds the supertour during the summer so it's gonna happen at the same time. The tech classes are part of the tour I think. If it's happening @ AGD there's no choice for location... lol

Well then...

I hope this Supertour which I've only just heard about from ur post will hit up either PA or NJ... even NY to an extent....

YAY

~da "tirelessly hunting the vampire by the name of TK" baller

(coming to Jersey would make it much easier on me... NJ is filled with its own nasty amount of vamps... and other slobs.. heheh.. GOOO NJ i love you..)

lol... the supertour is in chicago @ the AGD headquarters!

i would let someone else more experienced handle it. i would vote for it being around the Chicago area...AGDs located there which will make logistics much better(a company calling thet airlines and hotels is better than an individual)

lets have it in texas in late july. that will put some hair on your chest! come see what hellball is.

Also, make sure you yourself FooTemps can go. I say this because I know you've had issues with you and your parents on paintball. I remember you saying sometimes it's difficult for you to get them to take you to a field, so if you couldn't get them to take you to a field, chances might be they might not want you going half way cross the country for a paintball event. Just make sure everything is cleared up between you and your parents is what I'm saying (you may have already done this already even, which makes this post unimportnant ) because no use in you planning all this just for you to find out later you couldn't go.
    Silver ULE X Valved Mag
    Spyder AMG Classic
    ------------------------

Lots FS/FT! Barrels, pack, hopper and more! Click Here!

Hey, who said I couldn't not go? Lol, I could watch it from webcam... hahahaha

I has to be in Chicago. Supertour is basically a tour of agd's facilities and some other nifty things too.

Many things have been already discussed... like location

Set it up, and they will come...yes, they will come

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Southeastern Wisconsin....Automag Country
    Yes....in droves.........they will come.....

SMOKE...HE'S COMING FOR YOU....

If you.......

advertise it massively...... We will come.....

making it as soon as the dates are set......

~da baller