Thread: Intelliframe Package Design Contest Entrants List

Post Intelliframe Package Design Contest Entrants List

Guys,

Here is the current official list of who has entered the contest. If you don't see your name here and you emailed me a design. Please resend the design, with your REAL NAME as the file name like I have listed here. There are a few people who did not send in the correct format and they have been notified and will send them soon. If you sent in more than one entry it will be listed with numbers after your name.

I am downsizing the pics and will try and get the gallery page setup this weekend. There will be a page of thumbnails you click on to see the larger images. They will not be full size but big enough to see all the detail. We are looking into using an outside service to register and tally the votes so we don't screw it up.

Thanks to all who participated,

AGD

dieter.jpg
    vlad zushchuk.jpg
    Jared Budd.tif
    Steve Thaemert.jpg
    Shawn Colameco.ppt
    Phillip Maloney.jpg
    Alan Dalman.jpg
    Robert J. Hallford.jpg
    Matthew Phillips1.jpg
    Matthew Phillips2.jpg
    Paul La Rue.jpg
    Anthony Haase.jpg
    Mark Pelletier.pdf
    Jonathan Livols.gif
    Josh Hippley.fla
    Peter Simmons.jpg
    Roman Lebedinskiy.tif
    Alan Dalman.psd
    Steve Costanza1.gif
    Steve Costanza.gif
    J.J. Ontiveros.jpg
    Nathan_Greene.tif
    Jonathan Livolsi.gif
    bobbydeweese.jpg
    Donald Green.jpg
    jeffrey_bouquio.tif
    David_Clute2.jpg
    David_Clute1.jpg
    Brandon Schlichter.jpg
    rickshotliff.jpg
    nitroduck2.msg
    Jeff Walldorf.gif
    Edward Lido1.jpg
    matthewgann2.jpg
    Edward Lido2.jpg
    matthewgann1.jpg
    James Ontiveros3.jpg
    Von_Estacio1.jpg
    Von_Estacio (RGB).jpg
    Robert DeWeese.jpg
    Von_Estacio3.jpg
    tommy marshall1.jpg
    tommy marshall2.jpg

Mark Pelletier.jpg

[This message has been edited by AGD (edited 08-31-2001).]

After it was mentioned that entries should be sent in TIF or JPG format, I resent mine in. I noticed that my entries are currently GIF's. Should I resend in the correct format?

If your listed here do not worry about what format your in we will convert here.

AGD

Tom, I submitted mine a while ago. You sent me an email confirming that you received it and it is in OK format. Any reason why I am not on this list you have? i was on the other list that you hade made. Well anyway, i resubmitted my drawings and please email me confirming that you received them.

Riotz Guest

Lightbulb

I have a suggestions.

Maybe webbie or someone can create a new forum just for contests. This way they won't have to be "up'd" all the time and they won't get lost in all of the daily posts and conversations.

------------------
    Regards,
    Jeffrey Bouquio Jr.

Tom,

Just to let you know, Alan Dalman.jpg and Alan Dalman.psd are really the same entry. I just resubmitted it after a rules clarification. This will cut down by 1 the number of entries you'll have to post.

krafty

shartley Guest

Cool

Good idea. I am sure they will take that under advisement if they run another Contest this complex.

However, with the NEW Board system, I hear that they will not have the "BUMP it up" issue. They should be able to have it automatically stay at the top.

And the down side of having it in another Forum, is that it would draw people away from the Main Forum. Keep in mind many aspects of this contest were NOT about the contest itself. It was about interaction and community.

But thanks for the suggestion. I am sure they will consider it.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

The heck you say! No more forums please. We gotta enougha dem to keep up with already. And the more you got the more people confuse which to post in. (sorry... rating from a Mod perspective)

shartley Guest

Talking

I agree, but did not want to rain on his idea outright.

Hey! That is a new one for me! LOL

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Uh....I am stunned...the Shart has a heart? Tell me it ain't so...

Riotz Guest

Well technically, it would be the same amount of posts and whatnot to moderate. Just easier to locate.

If you put a nice description telling people to post all questions concerning contests in this or that forum, I'm sure they won't get too confused.

It would just be located somewhere else and easier to find. Maybe one or two clicks away.

But, if you can lock topic positions in the new forum, then that should work just fine.

P.S.
    Nice image you got there shartley. =]

------------------
    Regards,
    Jeffrey Bouquio Jr.

Tom,

Saw my name on the list twice (JJ/James Ontiveros), but I sent in 3 entries. I assume you got all 3 and just listed my name twice?

shartley Guest

Riotz:
    Thanks!

Kind of brightens things up a bit doesn't it? LOL

And Phil... shhhhhh

------------------

Were just messin with you Riotz...

Riotz Guest

Talking

shartley, yes it does. =]

hehe

There I am!!!

But Von_Estacio1.jpg, Von_Estacio(RGB).jpg should be the same design. I'm not sure what Von_Estacio3.jpg is. I don't remember sending it.

There should only be Von_Estacio1.jpg and Von_Estacio2.jpg. Shartley or Tom, let me know if you got them both. I made the corrections on the size as you requested. Thanks.

-Meric-

[This message has been edited by Meric (edited 08-31-2001).]

I agree with cphillip. No more forums. from a member's prespective I hate going to pbdojo because you have to pay and there are about 50 forums. The less the better. Also, shartly, how did you make that awesome sig?!?!

------------------
    Minimag
    Double Trigger
    ANS Shark Gill
    14" SP All American
    16" Custom Products
    20 oz. (Flatline 68 for Christmas!)

Come back here!

shartley Guest

Talking

MikeCouves:
    Thanks.

I made the graphic and then added it to my signature..... just like you did with yours.

I am glad you like it. I wanted to add a bit of color. And like I have said before, my name is Sam. It seemed to fit.

------------------

Yea that pic is awesome. I tried making one like that a month ago or that had buttons on it I was going to setup.

-Rick

shartley Guest

Cool

LOL Thanks irbodden.

I feel like the woman going out on a date and everyone comments on how nice her dress is.... and the only thing she can say is:

"What? This old thing?"

------------------

Originally posted by shartley:
    I feel like the woman going out on a date and everyone comments on how nice her dress is.... and the only thing she can say is:
    "What? This old thing?"
    You realize how tempting this is? How desperately I want to say something? How completely wide open you've left the door for me?

shartley Guest

Wink

Why sure I do.

But then you would only be giving me fuel to play with... LOL

And leaving the FRONT door open is one thing.... just don't ever leave the BACK door open. LOL

------------------

I just noticed that my name is on there twice, once spelled wrong and one is spelled right. Can I edit it so I can fix my name or can only the original person who wrote the post edit it?

shartley Guest

Actually, if your name is spelled wrong, it is a minor issue. I would not worry about it. All that information will be verified before it is placed ON the design anyway.

As long as you know it IS you, no problem. Look at how many times you guys misspell my AO Name.... LOL But I know you are talking to me.

Thanks.

------------------