Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Frame Package Contest Q&A's

shartley Guest

Wink

Thanks guys. But now I have to shoot you all! Prepare to be bunkered!!!!

And... Guess what? I was not only the Q&A Guy... but I was the one who actually MADE the RULES. Tom and I discussed his needs and what he wanted out of the contest, and then he left it up to me to get the job done.

This is called "delegating authority" and a good leader knows how to do that. He was still the BIG BOSS, and some things had to be referred back to him for his approval since he would be directly handling that aspect of the contest. But it allowed him to not have to worry that things were being done right, and questions were being answered. This was by HIS design. Smart guy isn't he? LOL

I hope this clears up any misconceptions people may have. I am not trying to be "big man on campus", that is Tom's position. But I think some people failed to realize my actual role in this thing.

------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Maybe Tom just wants to spend the holiday weekend with his family. After building a product and a company, surely he is entitled to a long weekend for a barbecue once in a while.

3. Post

yeah, and dont push AGD to hurry up and get the gallery up, i mean, it doesnt take 1 day to make a huge webpage full of all of our designs, and its not only the design.. here try this: Right Click anywhere on the page -then- goto View Source.. now, AGD has to write out all that, and more because its gonna be a big page, so dont push them, ANYONE!, or i shall lay the smaketh down on all of u, jk :lol

shartley Guest

pot35tom:
    LOL Too funny! You sounded just like my Son.
    so dont push them, ANYONE!, or i shall lay the smaketh down on all of u, jk :lol
    ------------------
    “The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

5. Post