Thread: Paint

Paint

I was playing at CPX last week, and wearing an ash colored hoody with an ash JT t-shirt over it. The paint I used was the crappy PMI Premiums (they are usually good, but they had little bubbles in them ). So I played. Got shot a bunch. No biggie.

Until I put them in the wash. They both come out with the pink fill visable (faded a little, but visable). This is the first time that has happened to me. I was just wondering where the problem probably was. With the paint, the shirts (never happened to them before, though), maybe the laundry detergent?
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

i donno but some paints like Steel ,orange ,green and lavender stain. and the lavender smells like well lavender.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Question so...

so are you saying you got shot by PMI premiums or just commenting. and ive never seen paintballs with bubbles. do you mean dimples or were they actually bubbly? and no ive never had paint not come out after a washing. though my friend got shot with staining paint once. unfortunately it happens sometimes i guess

I got hit with some orange Zap Cronic a few weeks ago and it stained my jersy, and fogged the lens on my mask. I tryed everything on my jersy but nothing got it out and I had to replace my lens because I couldent get it clean. Staining paint sould be banned for rec use, to many little newbs go home all stained up and there mommie wont let them play iny more ( I like newbi targets )

The bubbles were really tiny. They were in the shell itself. There'd usually be a cluster of them a small bit apart from one another.

They didn't effect the roundness of the ball, because they were so small, and they didn't come up out of the shell. They were in the middle of the shell, I guess, and just visable.