Thread: Upgrade Question (Please help!)

Upgrade Question (Please help!)

Recently i bought an upgraded Emag, now what i mean as in upgraded was the marker originally started out as a Mini mag, and the previouse owner sent it into AGD, to have the Emag upgrade done to it. now, my question is this, what all was Exactlly done to it for this upgrade? i mean it still has the minimag valve in it, was the valve upgraded any or was the body and frame just added to the minimag valve? the guy told me, that the valve was upgraded to an emag valve but it just says minimag on it, was he not telling the truth or what? please any help would be aprecated, as i would like to sell this marker, but i want to let the potental buyer know all the facts before i sell it.

the only thing that may have changed in the valve that i can thing of is the oring(s) used in the on/off.......

if you pull the on/off assy out along with the little brass top there are either going to be 2 orings (1 white, 1 biege) or 1 wierd looking oring which would be the quad oring..... other then that all the same in the valve......

though they may have replaced other parts with new ones... the on.off quad oring may be the only "new" part
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken