Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pump Kits on Sale NOW!!! Go Here>>>

Post Pump Kits on Sale NOW!!! Go Here>>>

Everyone,

The AGD "Clean Out the Attic Sale" has started. These are the last of the pump kits with minor defects and the pump rod missing. The site is not quite complete, you can't blow up the picture of the one kit or see the blueprint for the pump rod but we are working on that. Get 'em while they last for 35 bucks pluss shipping and handling. PLEASE NOTE these are sold AS IS NO WARRANTEE. You should just plan on using them as a collectible or cool front grip. The pump kits never worked well from day one.

Make sure you check the box on the shipping page that says "shipping address same as billing address"

AGD

https://register.paintballtechs.net/

large pic at:
    https://register.paintballtechs.net/pumpkit-640.jpg

[This message has been edited by AGD (edited 08-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by AGD (edited 08-23-2001).]

Thumbs up

Cool! But I got an E-mag and sold my other mag, so it'd be useless to me. Have you guys done anything with a new foregrip for the E-mag yet?

SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!Dang i need 40 bucks. Any chance I could get one for free considering my post was the one you said you found them on???? no j/p thanks!!

Woohoo! I can't wait! Now for once I might be able to play a game of pump and have fun.
    Thanks AGD!

oh by the way.. is there any way for any ol' fellow to machine out a new pump rod from specs you could give?? Just wonderin.

Ok Tom, I went through the process twice and each time got an error message. Double checked everything including credit card info. I want one of them. For a cool fore grip for my back up only. yes it wil be the Stealth Smurf! It says it sent a message to the adminsitrator. What to do? I want it noted I was first to order but couldn't get it to go through. Please hold me one till we get it worked out!

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-22-2001).]

So what should I do Tom? I can't get your online order to accept the order. It errors out and appears to be on your end. New system and all I understand but... I want one unit for a foregrip.

Ok so what do you do when you really need something from AGD? You call Joann in the morning! CST...Thats what you do! Going to sleep now but want it noted I was first! So there!

Just because you post about it first doesn't mean you were first. Theoretically, someone else could have ordered one before you, and did not receive an error and chose not to post about it... Probably not though.

Cool

Like me? I was able to order with no problem sorry cphillip. I can try and order another if it goes thru and you don't get one I'll sell it to you, otherwise I know I can sell it in the classifieds.

i found it interesting when i read "US ORDERS ONLY PLEASE". whys that tom.

RT

US only? can someone buy me one, i'll pay you the oringinal price plus the shipping to me. someone please!! i might throw in a few bucks for your trouble.

or if Tom could hold on to one for 2 weeks then i'll be able to order from the states, from a friend who lives down there.

[This message has been edited by pharcyde (edited 08-22-2001).]

Hi,

hey Tom... Are you going to have a number of these units availible for sale at Atlantic City? I figure if I am there, I might pick one up If you are not planning to bring these kits to A/C, could you?

Thanks in advance,

Alan

------------------
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )

I don't know why some peoples stuff is not getting through. We already have a bunch of orders that came in. I'll have Delaware look into it.

I'll try and bring some kits to AC.

AGD

Will these work on a Minimag?

PolarisSX Guest

I posted in my topic too, but just so it is seen the link to the pump arm specs is not working. I would really appreciate getting a hold of them as I have access to some skilled machinists and would make several for others that ordered. The missing pump arm is the only know "flaw", right? Also will there be any documentation included?
    Ok, Ive asked my share of Questions

Later

PolarisSX Guest

I'm sorry in the previous post know should be known and I didnt read the first post carefully. Now I noticed it says minor defects. Make mine really minor please

Tom,
    How long until the e-mail confirmation?

Ok i just tried like hell to order one.. I got 3 error messages in a row Also a bit of information. Only one of the thumbnailed pictures is linked. Luckyily I took a guess and found the address for the large verson of the upper picture is https://register.paintballtechs.net/pumpkit-640.jpg for everyones knowledge the error appeared with both IE and Netscape. *Prays for a good order*

-Matt

[This message has been edited by Ground_zer0 (edited 08-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ground_zer0 (edited 08-23-2001).]

Sorry guys try again tommorow. You should get email confirmation almost right away. Make sure you fill out all the blanks.

AGD

Guys,

You may be getting rejected because you didn't check the box above the shipping info that says "shipping address same as billing address"

Try that

AGD

'US Orders only'

No fair! I want one... Tom can you send one over to John & Jackie for me please

manike

Question

I tried 3 times, and each time if said "Success", but I never received any kind of confirmation by e-mail. Little scared because I really just wanted one, not three! Is there any other way of ordering them?

And yes, I made sure that my e-mail was working and that the address I entered was correct.

I didn't check that box Tom because I wanted it shipped to my work addy. And filled all that extra stuff out for the different shipping addy. You know one different from the card holder addy. I mean if there is not a choice why is it on there? Maybe that part is what is not working.

FYI Bigzamboni my oder was placed first within a minute or so of Tom posting this notice while the first four or five posters responded so I know I was one of the first few to see it. Went all the way through the sale twice and rejected...I think. It's not clear from the Error message if it was totally rejected. Its says there was a problem and the admin will contact me about it. So not sure what that means. So I was afraid to keep doing it as I didn't want to end up with a bunch of em. Oh well...

I figured I'll call AGD when I get home from work, I just hope that they know what I'm trying to order

Thumbs up

i just ordered mine, how are they shipping?
    Will i get a tracking #?
    Just wondering.

Ok I got my pumpkit ordered.. the world is right once more. I pray that these get shiped with U.S. mail cause my billing address was a P.O. Box and i had to have it shiped to the same one. Also whats with geting no credit for finding the missing picture link Thx everyone, especially AGD.

-Matt

Unhappy

I dont have a credit card

me either
    =(
    I use my bank account on paypal
    Anyway AGD would take paypal orders ?

------------------
    http://www.galaxy-pc.com/mag <---my automag

http://www.galaxy-pc.com/mag/wiringdiagram.jpg <--- Warpfeed Intellifeed diagram

Hi,

Muzikman. Yeah I was just going to note that myself. The newer bodies are about the width of a sear for the bolt and the reails are not even cut for the pump slot and Back Bottle adaptors. Like tom says this is good for a foregrip. For those with older bodies and rails then it might be worth converting over to a pump

Later,
    alan

------------------
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )