Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Mags are Done" Funny Post from PBNation.com

Post "Mags are Done" Funny Post from PBNation.com

AO,

While cruising the "other" forums I found this post titled "I think mags are done". Of course I wanted to find out how soon I will be out of business so I clicked on the thread to find 125 replies. 99% of the replies were defending Mags with the thread starter relentlessly trying to hold his ground against an onslaught of Mag users.

It sure looked like it was 124 to 1 that we will be here for a while!

Check it out for a good read:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ight=warp+feed

Almost gone,

AGD

oh no! who will cover my warranty ): mags will be around and kicking for longer then iwill. i can pull the ol mini out in 15 years, give it a quick lube, maybe some orings and go tear it up. and tom, please stay away from PBC/PBD i dont want someone so important to us being influenced by people of highly inferior intelligence. have you ever replied to a post like that? i bet it would put the fear of AGD in quite a few heretics. you doubt the book of tom, PUNY HUMANS hahaha. i need sleep....

------------------
    Frag'd, toe tagg'd and body bag'd,
    hell son, you mustve just been automag'd

[This message has been edited by SniperWolf (edited 09-03-2001).]

Angry

I posted on that one thinking that maby I could help the rest of the Mag users knock some sense in this kid but i gues it didn't work.

If you look at the way he posts and the ammount of cuss words and "this sucks the sucking suck" stuff he said it is easy to realize that this is just a kid that thinks his whole world revolves around his computer and the fact that he thinks we can't tell how old he is.

It's just sad that there are people out ther that have to start threads whose only purpose is to start a fight. Why don't those people get off their damn computer and actually go play paintball or at least think about how to make their game better instead of trying to pick a fight with someone. Just a thought, I could be wrong.

------------------
    Don't try running, you will only give me a better story!

"U either like mags or u don't. I just think they never work and they are unaccurate." - Impulse

I love how this kid keeps saying Mag's just don't work and are unaccurate.

Smart kid.

------------------
    RT Pro - Chrome Powerfeed Right
    Armageddon 68/4500
    KAPP Chrome Apoc Drop Forward
    12 vt Revolution
    Lapco Aluminum Autospirit 12"

[This message has been edited by Arturus (edited 09-03-2001).]

okay...i read way to many of those posts...but who does this guy think he is along with the rest of the ppl saying mags suck, they chop balls, inaccurate, blah blah...but really...you hear it all of the time mags are bad, cockers are good...i just think that the majority of the people in paintball that are actually descently intelligent are all on this forum b/c you rarely ever hear a biased remark about another gun...i think for the most part we accept all guns, except for the stinkray, hehe...after getting my mag and getting it all set up and fine tuned i never have a problem with my gun and i think that most of the ppl here can say the same thing...man ppl are pretty stupid though

Now that you bring that up it is rather hilarious that so many people think certain guns actually suck on a consistent basis. Sure some "paintball guns" like the stingray are exceptions but for the most part paintball guns are built to work, especially a high priced semi like a mag or cocker. Sorry your pretty much paying for the craftsmanship and if any such gun at that price actually did truly suck then it would never have been around for so long. If mags or cockers or spyders or angels actually did chop paint, short stroke, blow orings, etc, etc consistently then they would stop selling and would never have been around for so many years.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

hey you need to add that to historic posts!

Not to worry Tom. They have been predicting the demise of Apple for years. However they survive because of the same reason Mags will. They work great and are easy to use. Go ahead and buy that house at the Beach!

YEah I stuck up for you. My name is TacticalJay on there. I've defend and Helped people with mags. I feel Especail.

------------------
    Aim: TacticalJay
    Email: TacticalJay8@adelphia.net
    EMAG WITH:
    Blue Warp Feed
    Blue 12 Volt
    68ci 3000psi Stub
    Lapco Bigshot
    12 inch Splashed red AA
    Kapp DZII

Yea, I was all over that one too. It's frustrating to have an argument with someone who has no logic backing up his side, other than "my impulse rocks and mags suck."
    It's like headbutting a brick wall.

The best part was when he posted a link on the automag forum entitled "I hate you mag owners" and posted a link to his "arguement"

------------------
    Black vert.feed E-mag
    68/4500 Dynaflow
    12" Freak

[This message has been edited by Load SM5 (edited 09-03-2001).]

Talking

ha...foolish post by Impulse.

lol, a pretty funny topic! Lots of cool mag defenders

Also, someone from Ft. Lauderdale mentioned Team Nemisis, a local amateur team. I play at the same field as nemesis (I've probably seen that guy that posted at the field, but don't know it, lol) and they do use some mags. They recently won the Spyder Cup as the Kapp Factory Team walking away with 5 New Mazda Spyder Convertables! Just posting to show that some big tourney teams do use mags very succesfully.

oh no! anyone want to buy a mag? cheap.

on a strange note. that one guy reklats who posted about the emag chopping 5 balls. i was there, she didnt turn her revy on. and it was more like 2.

[This message has been edited by Restola (edited 09-03-2001).]

its just sad how many stupid ppl there are in this country.....

------------------
    AutoMag68
    PowerFeed
    Reactor Valve
    BenchMark 2x
    LabVert Adapter
    Dye Gas Thru Grip
    Dye 14 in Boomstick
    Warp Feed
    Stock Bolt
    SOON TO BE
    RT Valve
    E-Lcd or hyper Frame
    ANS Venturi
    Some Sort of paint job
    10in BoomStick

"our guns are better because we care enough to make them as good as we can. Now don't take my word for it, go over to the Spyder forum and ask the president of that company why his guns are better than Mags. When he gives you an answer come back here and tell us about it."
    Tom Kaye
    President
    AGD

Oh Boy...AGD conflict...I will straighten this dork out...not like the kid is shooting a good marker anyway, its only an impulse.

Not like its a supergun...

------------------
    "You want a shot at the title?"
    PsychoMag..."Dogger"
    RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
    Team ArchAngels
    www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
    No Skill, No Talent, Just Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

a airgun will be around a very long time,and as for mags in tourny play i know a lot of people that use them pro and am ,i use a rt and as far as i know there are very few like my rt around,and in tournys i blow the so called big guns away i do get hit myself but i can say for shure i can keep up with anygun out there,and i play for team brimstone as well,so air gun will be around a very very very long time.

Cphilip - Now why did you have to compare the Mag to an Apple. That's an insult!

Bah, I suppose they do work alright and are user friendly. Still... Compare our Mag to an apple?

I like them Washington one's better myself.

*lol... ignore me, I'm just feeling quarky*

------------------
    Armageddon 68/4500
    12 vt Revolution

It's sad to see people like impulse who truly have to hate other guns to make themselves feel better about theirs. It is extremely childish. It's a paintgun for crying out loud! You don't see a guitarist saying things like, "gibsons suck they break down all the time- Fenderman." High quality guitars are high quality guitars and the musicains know it. As far as tourneys are concerned, I believe the best tourney team is the best tourney team pretty much regardless which gun they are using. If they won with angels chances are they would have won with a mag had they been using them instead. Also I believe the craftsmanship and quality of a mag is much better than an impulse. Impulses are low end electros, basically a spyder with electronics in it. I would much rather have an RT (or regular mag for that matter), emag, or cocker over an impulse.

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Arturus:
    Cphilip - Now why did you have to compare the Mag to an Apple. That's an insult!

Bah, I suppose they do work alright and are user friendly. Still... Compare our Mag to an apple? I like them Washington one's better myself. *lol... ignore me, I'm just feeling quarky*
    </font>
    And you forgot....Cute....

Wink

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by AGD:
    AO,

While cruising the "other" forums...
    </font>
    Oh my God there are other forums besides AO?!

I was recently watching a film by Trauma Head Sports in the local pro shop, and i saw every team had angels. Warped Kids (of course), Bushwackers, Ironmen, Avalanche, some a-team with an a name, etc. Big teams, big names, big people. then i noticed they all had boomsticks on their angels. and then i notcied my favorite part: they were EACH throwing a case of paint, and from a camera view behind three back pklayers, i saw why. EVERY ball went sideways. even at the beggining, no broken balls, paint never flew straight. maybe 2 or 3 in a row, and theyd fly off after that, then 2 or 3. i took my mag outside, screwed in my Bob Long Long Shot, and sat there, single shooting at a post, and hitting it every time. rapid firing at a post, and seeing them fall in behind each other. sure they had another 4 shots a second on me, but 5 of their balls a second went to the right or left. kinda hard to shoot anyone like that. i love my mag, and will never have a day of my life without owning one.

------------------
    Midwest Highschool Paintball League
    Team Captain, ?????

"The Mad Painter"
    CF 61270
    Z-Body Left PF
    12 Volt Revy
    14" B.L. / Long Shot / Signature Series Aluminum Barrel
    10.5" Custom Aluminum
    Stock 2x Trigger / Smart Parts Wood Grips
    KAPP Black Forgrip
    Palmer Female Stabilizer
    SP Angeled DropStock

Talking

Impulse is pathetic. My bet is he was at the field and some 10 year old kid with a classic mag on co2 bunkered his sorry butt with his impulse and freak and so he had to go home and make fun of the mag. I want him 1v1...

He is like, i want some proof that you guys can shoot fast, yet he has no proof that the mag is bad. And talkin about how much people chop with the mag. Ive had mine almost 5 months, and i have not chopped 1 ball, i got one stuck in the powerfeed plug when i turned it, but im an idiot. I love my mag, and more of my friends that i play with have mags than any other gun, and the ones who dont always want to use my gun. But hey, let the kid think what he wants, he doesnt know what hes missing, but we do...

He also keeps talking about how mags suck on co2, and everyone has to run nitro, which is definitely not true. I dont think he knows they were MADE for co2, wait, kinda like his impulse that he runs nitro on. So really, he's doin what he says all of us dumb mag owners do, which is waste our money on nitro. Oh well, let him enjoy his ignorance, he appears to love it.

------------------
    Minimag #MM10485
    Polished H/L
    Kapp Gas Thru
    Benchy 2x trigger
    12v Revvy
    68/3k flatline
    12" SP All American
    12" Boomstick
    Black Macro and Micro
    Dye black stickies

[This message has been edited by AGDMINIMAGAGD (edited 09-03-2001).]

E=Mag MAN Guest

Personally that kid is a dip****.Hehe.I recently bought my e-mag i had never even shot a mag and after my first game with it the first words out of my mouth were this gun kicks *** .I think agd has recently made the next big tourny gun it just hasnt gotten out yet.

------------------
    E-MAG with warp and a flatline.

WORKS GREAT

I totally agree E=mag. Ive never shot one, but alot of people that have shot an emag and another electro like the emag better. With the 2 new ones coming out, plus the warp feed which is now catching on big time, the flatline, which is just an amazing reg and tank for the money,and the RT, it doesnt look to me like AGD is going away anytime soon, even if the automag is "dying out" which it clearly isnt.

------------------
    Minimag #MM10485
    Polished H/L
    Kapp Gas Thru
    Benchy 2x trigger
    12v Revvy
    68/3k flatline
    12" SP All American
    14" Boomstick
    Black Macro and Micro
    Dye black stickies

lol i dont want to be mean but....

AGD ppl get wayyyy to defensive about their guns.. If a kid doesn't like it too bad for him. Im sure argueing will just make him more pissed at mags/mag users...

All in all i think you guys should stop taking everything so seriosly and defensively.

Jeff
    <----- Loves his MAG

------------------
    Black Powder E-Mag (right Powerfeed)
    Dye Boomstick 14"
    Kapp Dropforward
    NitroDuck 68ci 3000psi
    WDP Lok Sok (Grey)
    12v Rev
    www.geocities.com/viil3/Team.html (my Team Site)

chupamipito Guest

mags are only partially surviving because of all the rec ball newbie players around, and because of CCP in Glenwood. look around at the major tournament circuits, seems to me that the only people keepin mags alive are Jax Warriors and a few members of another NPPL team...

<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by chupamipito:
    mags are only partially surviving because of all the rec ball newbie players around, and because of CCP in Glenwood. look around at the major tournament circuits, seems to me that the only people keepin mags alive are Jax Warriors and a few members of another NPPL team...</font>
    Of course naturally, all rec players are newbies.

And let me take a guess, all speed ball players are pro's, or ones in the making? *grins*

By the way, recreational paintball is still the backbone of the industry last I checked. I highly doubt the 'major tournament' circuit - which you seem to have such a high regard for - is what holds the industry fed and on it's feet.

------------------
    Armageddon 68/4500
    12 vt Revolution

Well.. I replied to that. and I SO wanted to say "You k now the president of Airgun DEsigns is reading this thread, right?" I wonder if that would have made a differance.
    Thanks for being so awesome Tom!

You tell 'em Lizza.

So, when can we expect the fire sale to begin at AGD?

I can just see Tom doing a commercial on WGN... "Come on down to Airgun Designs! We're done! Finito! Closing our doors forever, and passing the savings on to you! Minimags from $29.99! RT Pro's from $49.99! You want my desk? You can have my desk! Only $9.99! We're going craaaaaaaaaazy down here marking down the finest in paintball gear, just for you! Free parabolic feed plugs and stickers galore for the kiddies! Everything must go! That's right, ladies and gentlemen, even the world-renowned E-Mag can be yours for only $99.99! That's right, $99.99! So, git on down here while the gittin's good, only at Airgun Designs once-in-a-lifetime "Impulse says we're dead, so we're shuttin' our doors forever!" sale! Hurry! Free warp feed with any purchase..."