Thread: New mag and barrel.....barrel moves when locked???

New mag and barrel.....barrel moves when locked???

Brand new mag, and brand new Ultra light. When I lock the barrel in, there is a little give. Meaning the barrel moves side to side and up and down (keep in mind it is very small) The barrel does not come forward at all. Just has a little movement. Is this normal. Something I have to get use to, or a bad gun/barrel maybe?

Spray Painter Guest
    how many orings are on the barrel(at most there should be two unless your like tippmann man and then you put 4 on it and can't get it out ) i have one on my stock barrel and it wiggles a little(never played with it) and two on my freak and i don't notice any movement. if you have 2 orings on and it still moves then you could put some oil on them and they will soak it up and get bigger.

The dark side of Hell, FEAR THE "X", Rage Unchecked
    The insructions for the gun say that you should have two o-rings on the barrel. If it is too loose take them off and lay a little Scotch tape under them and put them back.
    e·vis·cer·ate v. e·vis·cer·at·ed, e·vis·cer·at·ing, e·vis·cer·ates v. tr.
    To remove the entrails of; disembowel.

"You'll still blame your failure on tiny little balls that don't functon properly." Captain kRYSYS of team plank walkers

Harbingers of your dying breath

Black to Red X-mag
    Black ULE-mag
    Evolved Ironman Matrix
    Tri fade E-class Orracle
    Black to Green Splashed Species
    Black to Blue AIM Jam Intimidator

First of all welcome to AO!
    Like Blazingace said, if it’s not as tight as you like, put some tape under the o rings.