Thread: On/Off pin problem(kind of)

Spray Painter Guest

On/Off pin problem(kind of)

i can't take my valve out by just unscrewing the quick release screw because the on off pin sticks into the body and won't come out until i take the whole marker apart and push the on/off with my finger. i've tried degasing it and the pulling the trigger some more but the sear won't push it up far enough. it wasn't really a problem until now because i'm trying to get level 10 working and i don't like having to take my marker all the apart just to get to the bolt. any ideas/solutions to my problem would help.

Try sticking something between the trigger and the end of the trigger rod that will allow you to depress the sear farther into the frame than normal.

Know what I mean?? That’s what I do.

Spray Painter Guest
    what did you use on the backside of your trigger?

Really anything that is handy. Sometimes in the middle of a game my on/off pin does not fully reset. Most of the time the trigger rod is NOT sticking out of the frame. The only way to reset the pin is to push on the end of the trigger rod and the valve will fully then recharge. I grab anything handy, generally I it's a stick, but, you should be able to find something laying around the house like (don’t tell your Mom I told you to) maybe a fork. Take a pair of pliers and bend one of the prongs over.

Use your imagination you’ll figure it out....
    Last edited by luke; 12-31-2002 at 07:34 AM.