Thread: *ATTENION* Hickory NC Paintballers

*ATTENION* Hickory NC Paintballers

Ok i doubt anyone is near the area but i will try,

There is a field that hosted a circuit of tourneys last year but hasnt opened back up, I talked to the owner and he said he will have it ready to go when ever we want to play so a group of friends and I are getting him to open it up. Anyone near the area is invited to play

Field fee and all day air*edit* no CO2 availble-$10 or 20 if u bring your own paint
    Paint availble or bring your on
    Date-January 11
    The field is ran by team firststrike last years CFOA Navice champs they are really great guys. We would like your support so that they no that there are people willing to play and will open the field more frequently.

PM me
    Email me @ mudvayneisgood@hotmail.com
    Or call (704)-477-6856 for directions
    Thanks alot
    Wesley Ford
    Last edited by SpongeBobSquarePants; 01-04-2003 at 08:11 PM.

Ill se if I can get down...
    -AKA Viking
    -WASED Out
    -Halo B,rip drive,z code
    -14 in. Ultralite

Sweet bro where are you located at pm me and we will talk how many AO members does it take to be a AO day there will already be 3 members there

Leader of the K-ville Mafia, North Carolina
    I might be able to make it up there, depends on how the whole $$$ issue works out. And if my parents are willing to drive.

I might be able to talk a few more people on coming up too, but don't count too heavily on me.

Andrew
    LE Matrix
    Freak System
    HALO
    Sidewinder
    Trinity Front Reg

GREAT PEOPLE: Josh2Xtremes (thanks a lot)

GOOD TRADERS: dangeroustoy, AllAmericanMag, FooTemps

theres a chance the great kevmaster himself will make an appearance....ok...so maybe theres a chance ill come

Well if either are intrested just PM and ill give you some details

just looked at a map....hickory is ~3 hours from my place... dont think paintball is worth that for a non tourny event... get TK or Jon there and you may have me... but i think ill sit tight here in the 'Ham sorry

Well its just practice but ill let you no for tourneys you no anyone else from NC?

i have a friend in lenoir NC thats always wanted to go paintballing. i can see if he'll want to go if you like. he needs a good gun and mask though

Lenior is very close to where we are playing i dont have any extra gear though

well find some and all give him a call

Does he need everything or what because between me and my friends we dont have alot we sale are extras for new parts

you mean to say that NO ONE has a spare spyder and a scott mask for him to use

Leader of the K-ville Mafia, North Carolina
    IF I go (i am still in deliberation with the parents) I have an extra JT mask that he could use. This is IF i go.

Andrew

Ok i located a 12oz tank and a tippmann he could use ill keep lookin for a mask

I might go, I have to check with my parents.
    Cocker for sale

NC Paintball guy-Where are you located bro Pm me and i can get you some details

I no its not the sales fourm but i have to get the word out so up

Up one week NC paintballers also if any one nos where cjs or cornilus is then its bout 45 mins from there

BT-I havent found any extra gear for danny yet but if i do i will let both of you know

I edited some of the specs just got word from the field owner and we are a go no lets get some people out there and play